Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save the American movie industry? Is it worth it?  (Read 207 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:28:04 AM

US Softpower attacked by domestic enemies

It's clear that my tendency to shed btc for a movie has been lower to negative, ie now they need to pay for me to watch their craps made by rapists and harvesters of humanity and I am sure they are too poor to afford my viewership.

However I think it's important for the usa and me to have really good movies made.

I think that:

1. the cancer must be killed. their attempts at destroying the american social fabric and soft power is very nefarious and only though cleaning what they call the governors of hollywood... aka the boards member of the mpaa, is it possible. And then all the hordes around them who get their spoils of rapes. it's only through the elimination of those groups that a clean rebirth is possible.

2. decentralize ! why the fuck such concentration in one city... but to do that as they are still concentrated in their hive of perdition, they the actual leaders of the hollywood terrorists organization must be killed. allowing them to spread even more would be a big mistake.

3. their salaries ! what the fuck!!! It's outrageous. Before killing them, I don't see why they should die wealthy. all their financial loots, confiscated, for the deficit Smiley.

What are your proposals? Do you think there is still hope for this industry? I mean wtf I want to be able to watch a starwars for example in a full piece of mind, I don't want to be in doubt about what horrendous terrorists acts have been made for the realization of the movie. I want clean movies & the death of the uncleans.

this is super fucking simple.

they pretended to be the elite, teach us how to be, what to think and to be honored to see our loved ones being raped and abused by them... this is not possible anymore.

At least Hillary isn't in the white house otherwise all of this would have never been possible... and that the end of the obama regime who send their own first daughter working for one of the major leader in the hollywood terrorist organization prove how depraved and lost they become in their quest for power and money that they even forget the sacrifices made by generations of americans soldiers to defend the homeland against all foreign and domestic enemies.

To much focus on the foreign enemies, that the domestic enemies have caused great pains to the nation, however their deaths will not repair it, but assure that those executed, will not be able to continue their deeds. letting them live would be being their accomplices and would prevent the emergence of a clean movie industry in the usa.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:00:28 AM

US Softpower attacked by domestic enemies

It's clear that my tendency to shed btc for a movie has been lower to negative, ie now they need to pay for me to watch their craps made by rapists and harvesters of humanity and I am sure they are too poor to afford my viewership.

However I think it's important for the usa and me to have really good movies made.

I think that:

1. the cancer must be killed. their attempts at destroying the american social fabric and soft power is very nefarious and only though cleaning what they call the governors of hollywood... aka the boards member of the mpaa, is it possible. And then all the hordes around them who get their spoils of rapes. it's only through the elimination of those groups that a clean rebirth is possible.

2. decentralize ! why the fuck such concentration in one city... but to do that as they are still concentrated in their hive of perdition, they the actual leaders of the hollywood terrorists organization must be killed. allowing them to spread even more would be a big mistake.

3. their salaries ! what the fuck!!! It's outrageous. Before killing them, I don't see why they should die wealthy. all their financial loots, confiscated, for the deficit Smiley.

What are your proposals? Do you think there is still hope for this industry? I mean wtf I want to be able to watch a starwars for example in a full piece of mind, I don't want to be in doubt about what horrendous terrorists acts have been made for the realization of the movie. I want clean movies & the death of the uncleans.

this is super fucking simple.

they pretended to be the elite, teach us how to be, what to think and to be honored to see our loved ones being raped and abused by them... this is not possible anymore.

At least Hillary isn't in the white house otherwise all of this would have never been possible... and that the end of the obama regime who send their own first daughter working for one of the major leader in the hollywood terrorist organization prove how depraved and lost they become in their quest for power and money that they even forget the sacrifices made by generations of americans soldiers to defend the homeland against all foreign and domestic enemies.

To much focus on the foreign enemies, that the domestic enemies have caused great pains to the nation, however their deaths will not repair it, but assure that those executed, will not be able to continue their deeds. letting them live would be being their accomplices and would prevent the emergence of a clean movie industry in the usa.

I think that the american film industry should focus on the majority of the public that are turning into their movies. People or the you ger generation watching are now looking for movies with essence woth meaning not just a release but more of a catharsis.
boniii

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:01:52 AM

i guess they need to forcuse on there marketing & advertising as i see a lack on that part,
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:20:34 AM

You write like a Russian propaganda agent, always crying about how some piece of the west is going to fall and the world will be a better place for it. It is so obvious and transparent. Hollywood will be king of western movie making for many decades to come, albeit some of the companies are being bought out by China, let's hope that your beloved censorship does not creep in too far.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:39:22 PM

I think that the american film industry should focus on the majority of the public that are turning into their movies. People or the you ger generation watching are now looking for movies with essence woth meaning not just a release but more of a catharsis.

I think that in their current structuring they can't :

they are a domestic ennemy collective that need to experience death in mass so that the escaping cult members will have to hide before getting finally caught and die.

Just to be clear those people organized, supported and protected a network whose goal was to rape all girls and boys who attempted to work in a industry and beyond.

War Crimes !

Personnally I am looking at the drama when chelsea will have to say goodbye to both her parents before they are executed.

This is the kind of show I need to restore confidence that the ennemies of america, foreign and domestic are on notice, and that the queuing of death is getting clearer, one death at a time.

No mercy to them. Tney aren't alive anyway.

i guess they need to forcuse on there marketing & advertising as i see a lack on that part,

The problem they can't produce movies or cultural goods that would be contrary to their agendas. their agendas being to rape, plunder and humiliate america, they are fulfilling their terroristic duties the best they could. It's one nice thing to say to terrorists to stop, it's way more efficient to engage the elimination processes.

You write like a Russian propaganda agent, always crying about how some piece of the west is going to fall and the world will be a better place for it. It is so obvious and transparent. Hollywood will be king of western movie making for many decades to come, albeit some of the companies are being bought out by China, let's hope that your beloved censorship does not creep in too far.

Thank you fortify for the compliments, I guess you want to live in world were hollywood and hillary connected people are free to rape, loot and killl in impunity? HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.

So YES I THINK THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT THE CLINTONS AND THEIR AFFILIATES.

and the only way to be certain they stop their nefarious activities, is to decapite and exterminate the networks they control.

And if we don't, they will wipe us.

As such, and as it's a war for survival, there is tactically no limit.

And then where your pathetic line about accepting or denying what's wrong meet the hard wall of the short side... even with lose monetary policy can corporation die... it's fun, but it's even better when the executives, the producers all that are implicated are killed too !

I mean it add spices to the trade Smiley.

you are true swamper! be aware it's gonna be drained, trump or not.

Every empire discover quickly that raping the daughters/mothers/sisters/friends of the empire soldiers, is a sure way to have a new leadership fast in place... violence, blood, mass executions to purge the republic from it's parasites... ahhh I guess why you are afraid of china...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:55:57 PM

It is not necessary to kill the American movie industry. It is just sufficient not to watch their films if you don't like them.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: