Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to join signature bounty?  (Read 1969 times)
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:59:25 PM

You can join in any signature campaign if they still accept new participant. First you must do is seeing your rank than made apply for join after approve you will get earning from it.

Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:00:30 AM

Hello there! I am going to take part in signature bounty campaign for the first time. Unfortunately, I can't understand how to use their avatar and special link to their website with all posts from my profile.   Huh

If you want to join a bounty campaign, you must need to make first a twitter account. And you have to reach their required followers. And when you already reach it, you are ready to any bounty campaigns. Just apply to the campaign that you'd like to join, and make sure that you followed all of their rules to be qualified to their campaign.
mintomia199

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:36:54 AM

it is very easy task.just you need to copy the signature code of a particular campaign and paste it in into your forum personal information page.you may need to fill up a google form if it asks by  the particular campaign.
Mimsoo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:00:36 AM

It's also good to consider the option of buying positive accounts to increase your chance of getting accepted and more payment.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:55:47 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 07:00:08 AM by cydrix

Hello there! I am going to take part in signature bounty campaign for the first time. Unfortunately, I can't understand how to use their avatar and special link to their website with all posts from my profile.   Huh
Please read the guidelines on the Marketplace>Service section read some campaigns there please know some professional criteria before joining a campaign that you need some kind of form provided by the manager of that campaign and patiently read all the rules and regulations  of their campaign.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:52:00 AM

just read the rules bro take sometime to learn first . Or do what others do put some signature to your profile then the PM or what are the other things required to wear on your profie to get accepted .its normal for the begginer just keep it up put some effort. 
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:15:47 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 01:55:41 PM by Getcoinsite

Hello there! I am going to take part in signature bounty campaign for the first time. Unfortunately, I can't understand how to use their avatar and special link to their website with all posts from my profile.   Huh

You are a Jr.Member, so right now options for signature campaign that pay in BTC are very less and you should keep a check on this link to find when a Bitcoin Paying Campaign is available for Jr. Member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 .
But you can easily find Bounty Campaigns for Jr.Member under this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 .

After you find a signature campaign for yourself, just copy the code provided for Jr.Member and then open the profile tab, then click on Forum Profile Information and then paste the code under Signature box and click on Change Profile. And you have successfully applied the signature moreover don't forget to fill your details in the Signature Campaign thread informing the manager that you have applied for the campaign.

And for now Jr.Member does not have an access to Avatar, so there is no option for you.
this is the most accurate advice you can have .very appreciating and dedication
 word.but i think as of this time OP learned and enjoying campaign already,because he's
 a member now.

Another word for OP dont just join  campaign for compensation make it a way for
you to learn more things here in crypto than just campaign participants study trading
upon posting in threads u can do it both at the same time for your other option to profit
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:36:34 AM

It's also good to consider the option of buying positive accounts to increase your chance of getting accepted and more payment.

Buying a positive accounts surely is the fastest way to do that but nope mate, you must consider the risks too. It's really not recommended and the account probably is a hacked account, especially a positive account and also once you get caught you buy an account, you will get a red trust for sure.
Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:46:59 AM

try bounty section for alt bounty programs
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:08:59 PM

I believe a genuinue way to earn well in signature and bounty campaigns is to get promoted to at least a full member of this forum there is a lot of opportunities in a higher rank but it takes a lot of time and good posts to attain those ranks.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:37:27 PM

Buying a positive accounts surely is the fastest way to do that but nope mate, you must consider the risks too. It's really not recommended and the account probably is a hacked account, especially a positive account and also once you get caught you buy an account, you will get a red trust for sure.

So why you are suggesting him a bad move bro. I too that it is allowed but not advisable as rules in the forum mentioned in the pinned message. To be a part of bounty campaign junior member account is enough bro. So if he creates the account here in the forum means itself he will be able to join in the bounty campaign and social media campaigns like FB and Twitter too.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:28:48 AM

ofcourse you cant use their avatar because your only a member,and its for full
member and up rank,and about the special link for signature code,Copy paste the Code
for member and put it on your profile information .thats the proper way of joining a
campaign.

Goodluck dude!!!
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:40:47 AM

Read their rules and follow the steps to join.There are rules and regulations every campaign you join,but of course your rank must be a jr member to up before you join.And there are also steps how to apply and wear their avatar seeing the images in your profile must be for full member to up.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:32:02 AM

So why you are suggesting him a bad move bro. I too that it is allowed but not advisable as rules in the forum mentioned in the pinned message. To be a part of bounty campaign junior member account is enough bro. So if he creates the account here in the forum means itself he will be able to join in the bounty campaign and social media campaigns like FB and Twitter too.

Who the fuck suggesting him a bad move ? Do you even read my reply top there ? I'm not suggesting him to buy an account, i tell him it's really risky to buy an account and it's not recommend to do that. Please read carefully before you post something, not only because of you get paid for posting.
sidoroffalex

Activity: 952
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

thanks, guys, your info helps a lot to me and I think for everyone who find this topic!
Crypto11021

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:17:39 AM

You are a Jr.Member, so right now options for signature campaign that pay in BTC are very less and you should keep a check on this link to find when a Bitcoin Paying Campaign is available for Jr. Member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 .
But you can easily find Bounty Campaigns for Jr.Member under this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 .

After you find a signature campaign for yourself, just copy the code provided for Jr.Member and then open the profile tab, then click on Forum Profile Information and then paste the code under Signature box and click on Change Profile. And you have successfully applied the signature moreover don't forget to fill your details in the Signature Campaign thread informing the manager that you have applied for the campaign.

And for now Jr.Member does not have an access to Avatar, so there is no option for you.
thanks it was helpful
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

They have given some guidelines for joining in the Signature campaign as you see them in Bitcoin section as well as in Alternate Cryptocurrency. Not only following those you need to follow the rules and regulation and guidelines given by the bounty campaign manager.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:19:12 AM

They have given some guidelines for joining in the Signature campaign as you see them in Bitcoin section as well as in Alternate Cryptocurrency. Not only following those you need to follow the rules and regulation and guidelines given by the bounty campaign manager.
That is right, it should be if a new user like newbie or Jr.member does not create questions like this if they want to read the rules and how to follow the signature and bounty campaign. And how to follow every campaign there will be a way if you see the top thread who made by a moderator.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

I know this thread is pretty long ago but I still give a bit of knowledge for those who are constantly reading this thread especially to all newbie. If you want to join on bounty or twitter campaign you must have a twitter account atleast 500 to 1000 followers to join in bounty campaign.

Just go to this section and you'll find many bounty campaigns.
here:.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

And if you want to know who the managers are holding the bounty campaign just click the link below.
here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2842283.0
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

This dead thread bro, even I have answered in this thread some months before. Again you guys bumped this thread to answer here more. I do not know what is the usage of giving same answer again and again mate.

Since the small rank they may does not know keep on bumping the dead thread is not good but you are full member+ bro. Kindly ignore the thread guys to say the same answer. If newbies want to get the answer about the bounty campaigning, better create a new thread on this forum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: