Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to join signature bounty?  (Read 1969 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:18:35 AM

Yes, most of the campaign is asking for Jr. member to participate in their ICO promotion program, if you are qualified with their specified limits then surely you can apply for the signature campaign. You can look at the service bounty section where you can find many bounties campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ayston

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

Just read carefully the bounty rules when you decided what project to join in the Bounty thread, then place your signature in the proper box then apply using the application form, then check the spreadsheet if your name appeared you are good to go. Just fill up the form properly and you will be accepted.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

Yes, most of the campaign is asking for Jr. member to participate in their ICO promotion program, if you are qualified with their specified limits then surely you can apply for the signature campaign. You can look at the service bounty section where you can find many bounties campaign.
Most probably the ico bounty campaigns is accepting Jr. Member, but here with signature campaign under services of bitcoin forum it won't be. When there's a campaign that let's you join with that rank, I guess it was just rare one and the amount of btc was a cheap offer for a Jr. Member participants. Please avoid any mistakes and violations of the rules of bitcointalk specially the campaigns in services section, in order to avoid being tagged negative trust because that's the number one reason of not being accepted.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:23:32 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 01:26:14 AM by Yadstiker

You should probably read what are the rules been given by that bounty you wanted to participated with and I think you may also need to read their whitepaper and all the details which proves the project is good. If you want to join signature bounty make sure you are following what task they have given to the participants in order to received rewards which you work hard for it and by the end of their ICO they will have exchanges, but there are some bounty campaigns who actually paid BTC or ETH also, but I don`t suggest any campaigns if I am not sure and get benefits of it.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

You need to check the link below. This will direct you to go with the Bounties section mate.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Here you can see the n number of bounty campaigns for various projects but you need to analyze the market roadmap of this project.

You can find the many rules to follow there if you agree the rules you can work for the project. You will find this you should remove the signature until the bounty ends else you will not be paid in all the campaigns,
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

Just read carefully the bounty rules when you decided what project to join in the Bounty thread, then place your signature in the proper box then apply using the application form, then check the spreadsheet if your name appeared you are good to go. Just fill up the form properly and you will be accepted.

You are right because most of the people don't follow the rules and regulation of promoting the signature campaign, especially Jr.member won't go through the rules and regulation for promotions and this makes them loose the stakes in signature campaign.
smithelemuo

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

Thank you so much for this topic
It answered alot of my questions
smithelemuo

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

Am greatfull for this

Hello there! I am going to take part in signature bounty campaign for the first time. Unfortunately, I can't understand how to use their avatar and special link to their website with all posts from my profile.   Huh

You are a Jr.Member, so right now options for signature campaign that pay in BTC are very less and you should keep a check on this link to find when a Bitcoin Paying Campaign is available for Jr. Member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 .
But you can easily find Bounty Campaigns for Jr.Member under this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 .

After you find a signature campaign for yourself, just copy the code provided for Jr.Member and then open the profile tab, then click on Forum Profile Information and then paste the code under Signature box and click on Change Profile. And you have successfully applied the signature moreover don't forget to fill your details in the Signature Campaign thread informing the manager that you have applied for the campaign.

And for now Jr.Member does not have an access to Avatar, so there is no option for you.
Moli001

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:32:51 AM

Hello there! I am going to take part in signature bounty campaign for the first time. Unfortunately, I can't understand how to use their avatar and special link to their website with all posts from my profile.   Huh

You are a Jr.Member, so right now options for signature campaign that pay in BTC are very less and you should keep a check on this link to find when a Bitcoin Paying Campaign is available for Jr. Member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 .
But you can easily find Bounty Campaigns for Jr.Member under this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 .

After you find a signature campaign for yourself, just copy the code provided for Jr.Member and then open the profile tab, then click on Forum Profile Information and then paste the code under Signature box and click on Change Profile. And you have successfully applied the signature moreover don't forget to fill your details in the Signature Campaign thread informing the manager that you have applied for the campaign.

And for now Jr.Member does not have an access to Avatar, so there is no option for you.

Thank you for this amazing information
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: