Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me catch em all? :) POKEMON  (Read 286 times)
Kayaman85 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:54:14 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 06:49:03 PM by Kayaman85

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.
                                                                                                        .'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'.
                                                                                                     .'::::::So I have decided that I am::::::::::::::::::::::::::'.
                                                                                                  .':::::going to start treating altcoins as if:::::::::::::::::::::'.
                                                                                               .':::they were pokemon, gotta start catching::::::::::::::::::::'.
                                                                                            .'::::them all... Yes, that even means the shitcoins:::::::::::::::::'.
                                                                                         .'::::unfortunately...wouldn't be catchings them all without:::::::::'.
                                                                                      .':::catching the gay shitcoins now would it? Nope..It wouldn't:::::::::.
                                                                                    .:::I mean...Ash even caught Slopoke and other gay pokemon didn't:::::.
                                                                                   :he? Lol... I will need help though, if anyone has any unwanted shitcoins
                                                                                  :or any other coins that they could spare  hit me up, and I will download::
                                                                                  :the wallet or give you my eth add.:y if it is a token, once I have collected
                                                                                 ::them all,will take screenshots( of all my coins)(will try and put them::::'
                                                                                 ':all in one wallet for the screenshot,so might need to send them all to::::'
                                                                                   ':an exchange or something for that) then, once I have collected them::'
                                                                                    ':::there is a new coin being released ever second it seems like, but::::'
                                                                                     ':once I have collected all of them besides the newest ones [coins::::'
                                                                                       ':that are about to come out etc]) I will distribute all of them::::::::'
                                                                                        ':randomly to 10 different winners, havent figued out how I will::'
                                                                                          ':chose the winners yet, but I will once the time has come and:'
                                                                                            ':I will try and distribute them fairly (price wise). I will also:'
                                                                                              ':make a list of contributor's on this page and will list the'
                                                                                                 ':usernames of people who send me different coins as'
                                                                                                    ':a thank you.Will also make a list of the coins that'
                                                                                                       ':I have & possibly a list of coins I do not have:'
                                                                                                          '.::::::(that would take forever lol)::::::::::::.'
                                                                                                             """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You teach me and i'll teach you! Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! GOTTA CATCH THEM ALLLLLLLLL!!!! POKEMON!

BTCKayaManBTC
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:39:03 AM

What all this mean?  Grin
Better write with normal words! Than we will participate in what you want!  Cool

Will check this thread later.
Kayaman85 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:45:56 AM

Means I am trying to collect atleast a few of each altcoin that exists. lol
spinnycat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:52:07 AM

Go Kayaman! Great little project for yourself, wish ya luck bro, always love those kayaman colours!

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
Kayaman85 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:06:14 AM

Go Kayaman! Great little project for yourself, wish ya luck bro, always love those kayaman colours!

Hahaha Thanks! Smiley
Smokey Bob

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:10:53 AM

Love the pokeball writing. Hope you succeed! Post updates every now and then.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:18:34 AM

Dont blame him.investment in altcoins as resulted in gigantic loses this month.its his own way of grieving. So he is waging a war on all altcoin.life can be hard sometimes
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:22:02 AM

Good luck, it's a difficult product to keep on top of with all the many many new coins that are being added each day! I think you would be the first person to have ever done this.

Kayaman85 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:35:35 PM

Good luck, it's a difficult product to keep on top of with all the many many new coins that are being added each day! I think you would be the first person to have ever done this.

Haha that is one reason why I am trying to do it.
Smiley Cheesy

BTCKayaManBTC
Kayaman85 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:48:24 PM

Dont blame him.investment in altcoins as resulted in gigantic loses this month.its his own way of grieving. So he is waging a war on all altcoin.life can be hard sometimes

LOL I actually wasn't holding onto any altcoins so didnt lose any money at all. Thankfully
Smiley

BTCKayaManBTC
Kayaman85 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:51:45 PM

Love the pokeball writing. Hope you succeed! Post updates every now and then.

Thanks!! Took a long time to create it..haha. Thats why it is a bit sloppy, was taking too long to make and I dont have much patience so I just left it kinda sloppy instead of perfecting it and making it look as good as I planned on making it look. Will prob touch it up and make it look better sometime when I get bored though. Smiley But thanks, glad you dig it! Smiley

And yes I will definitely post updates Smiley

Thanks for your comment!

BTCKayaManBTC
Kayaman85 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:48:38 PM

NO ONE WANTS TO HELP ME COLLECT THEM ALL?! NOT EVEN A SHITTY SHIT COIN?! lol
Kayaman85 (OP)