Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Somebody help me And give me some advice??  (Read 360 times)
jaycee27 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:57:50 AM

i have only 3 days here in bit coin But ive already joined Some Airdrops And look for my coin wallet My Friend claim some other coin in air drop participaing.. but me why i cant get that bounty too ..?? i joined any available airdrops just for my rank only that no qualification i fill up all needs for the form but they didnt put it in my walley.. is it because of my rank?? Huh Huh
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:36:47 AM

i have only 3 days here in bit coin But ive already joined Some Airdrops And look for my coin wallet My Friend claim some other coin in air drop participaing.. but me why i cant get that bounty too ..?? i joined any available airdrops just for my rank only that no qualification i fill up all needs for the form but they didnt put it in my walley.. is it because of my rank?? Huh Huh
Probably, yes. Most airdrops require an account that is atleast Jr. Member  and 3+ months old. Your account has been created yesterday, thus airdrop manager will think you are multiaccounting / spamming.

If you mind me asking, which airdrops did you signed up for? Why didn't you check their requirements beforehand?

Kkaos

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:40:33 AM

Usually it takes a couple of days or even weeks until you get the tokens of the airdrop. Be patient!
jaycee27 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:00:29 PM

Probably, yes. Most airdrops require an account that is atleast Jr. Member  and 3+ months old. Your account has been created yesterday, thus airdrop manager will think you are multiaccounting / spamming.

If you mind me asking, which airdrops did you signed up for? Why didn't you check their requirements beforehand?
ok sir but other airdrop i joined They dont ask for requirements but they wont give such one of their rewards i do what they want hat means my efforts is such a waste? ... ok sir thanks for the tip..
scott btc

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:22:19 PM

ok sir but other airdrop i joined They dont ask for requirements but they wont give such one of their rewards i do what they want hat means my efforts is such a waste? ... ok sir thanks for the tip..

First, what airdrop are you joined in here or where ?  are they accepting newbie or new account for join and make sure your name are show on the spreadsheet.
jaycee27 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:02:55 PM

First, what airdrop are you joined in here or where ?  are they accepting newbie or new account for join and make sure your name are show on the spreadsheet.
[/quote]

yes sir they dont have any requirement unless you have twitter facebook and any wallet address.. and look for the spreadsheets and see my name.. if i takes a week to claim it because im a beginner to.. should i need to work hard before i earn ?? thanks.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:22:25 PM

Probably they don't accept your input because of your rank maybe the airdrop you are trying to join does not allow newbies to get some free coins into airdrop. Another reason is that you didn't do the task needed to in order to be part of the airdrop. Some requires one to do tasks in order to join their airdrop. From the info you have given I think the former is the reason why you didn't get to join the airdrop you are trying to join into. There will be many more to come just get your account rank up before joining another airdrop.
IamJustInTime

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:20:26 PM

Most of all yes. But not always. There are different rules for different coins presented by it creators. It can be airdrop not only for signature or post actions, but maybe tweeter for example or something else.  So you need just need read carefully all info about airdrop you interested in.
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:44:09 AM

The reason you did not receive the coins in your wallet is likely because of your rank. For most airdrops you need to be a Junior Member or higher. In fact for some airdrops, you need to be a Senior Member or higher. So my advice to you is keep working and contributing quality posts here on Bitcointalk that are genuinely useful (not just "me too" blah blah, you can do a google search for what is a quality post if you are not sure), be patient and increase your rank. When your rank is higher you will be able to qualify for many airdrop opportunities.

Also, don't be afraid to invest in coins with small amounts of capital, even $20 just so that you gain experience with investment. We all must start somewhere even if it small. And it is best if you make your mistakes with small capital.     

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:42:49 AM

Contact them through android or ios app like telegram. Chat with them.

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:39:29 PM

In case of airdrops, you need to have some patience. Most airdrops are given to older accounts and as you mentioned that you have been here only for 3 days. So have patience, they will come to you.

GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:39:12 PM

Some ico bounties require that you are at least jr. member
or some bounties don't get distributed right away
it depends on the coin/token and on the developers rules !!
show us the bounty page and will probably be able to help you understand why this has happened

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
berkat

Activity: 162
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:21:33 PM

I also many joined to the airdrop, currently a lot of airdrop and also there is a scam. I prefer airdrop rather than bounty. every airdrop has different rules, maybe because your level is still newbie. looks unconvincing by them.

beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:40:05 PM

Generally speaking, you need to put in some time and rank up before trying to enter most airdrops. Not sure specifically in your case, but I know for any signature campaigns I have participated in, I needed to be minimum of Jr Member. Also it's better to read up and do your research before applying for any airdrops, as you could be blacklisted for applying without proper credentials. Good luck on your endeavors!

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

Just have patience on which you would really need to read up on the updates of a certain airdrop because i do know most of them doesnt really give directly in the times you did able to register thinking off that there would really be thousands of participants on each airdrop which would really cause for delay on the distribution and sometimes airdrops do set a day on when they would decide to give those free coins.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:01:42 PM

Give it a little time. Airdrops are often not on the day they take the snapshot or the day you register. It can sometimes be a matter of days or weeks. If you go to the specific thread of the project that is airdropping, other people or the team will often give an indication of how long it will take.

Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:32:14 PM

There are many threads already available in this forum which can help you find your answer quite easily. As the others have stated, Junior member is the minimum qualification most of the time for airdrops, bounties, signature campaigns etc. Try to post regularly and level up your rank.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: