Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Find Trusted Airdrops & Bounties.?  (Read 788 times)
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:59:42 AM

I have registered lot of Bounties and Airdrops. But any of that did not work for me. I can not find the trusted project. if anyone know how to do it please help me to do it.  Sad Sad Sad Undecided

You could try our site:

Airdrops.Wiki

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2323501.0

We will add another 10-20 airdrops today and out goal is to maintain a list of only active and worthy airdrops.
Kj1

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:11:55 AM

this easy for me if you want to make choose what airdrop/bounties should i join see how the work, hard work more money easy work bit money  Wink
this only easy option.

Krishan_94

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:18:04 AM

There are no trusted bounties and airdrops.. But whitepaper will define the coin well.. If its a great concept , most of the times they do a real airdrop...
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:06:13 AM

most of the current airdrop is scam those who need to download their wallet inorder to participate is most likely scam its easy to find trusted airdrops you just only need to take a look about their project and try to look if they have history of their airdrop.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:12:32 PM

Please what are the signs to look out for in searching for a reliable airdrops? The answers here quite confusing.... Thanks house.

JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:27:33 PM

I have registered lot of Bounties and Airdrops. But any of that did not work for me. I can not find the trusted project. if anyone know how to do it please help me to do it.  :( :( :( :-\

You could try our site:

Airdrops.Wiki

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2323501.0

We will add another 10-20 airdrops today and out goal is to maintain a list of only active and worthy airdrops.

I have take a look, you have insert all your referer in that beautiful wiki ;) No way to do something without earning money guys.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:59:09 PM

I have registered lot of Bounties and Airdrops. But any of that did not work for me. I can not find the trusted project. if anyone know how to do it please help me to do it.  Sad Sad Sad Undecided
Most of campaign are trusted, but to assure  that you are on the right campaign you better do a lot of research before participating on such campaign. By these you can assure that your hardwork will soon be paid off and also you can't recieve any token if you don't follow the rules and requirements of such campaign. This strategy or way of choosing signature campaign may also apply in choosing any airdrop campaigns.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
akirafes

Activity: 231
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:49:49 PM

I dont blieve those may be I should follow hem
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:34:46 AM

I think as long as The airdrop or bounty have vision and mission that goods, have good teams, not ask your private key, also has medsos gorups that support for communication.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
greatfariola

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:12:16 AM

Better to do extensive research first before plunging into any airdrop or campaign. Some of these project are scams, or will have no value to the market at the end of their ICO.
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:14:25 AM

I found this site today for bounties and it's fairly useful.... Won't help with "trusted" but helps aggregate the mess of bounties. I have no affiliation with this website below:

http://bountylord.com/
qen10

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:17:16 AM

I have registered lot of Bounties and Airdrops. But any of that did not work for me. I can not find the trusted project. if anyone know how to do it please help me to do it.  Sad Sad Sad Undecided
I also registered a lot for Bounties and Airdrops but I got lucky to have tokens they have. Just be patience in joining for airdrops because we all know that there are lots of scam but next time make sure to find legitimate ones and be updated for every projects they announced.
AltMoses

Activity: 420
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:03:57 PM

Check into some of the projects that interest you, ask questions and get involved in any way that you can!
That's really the best way.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:07:20 PM

I also registered a lot for Bounties and Airdrops but I got lucky to have tokens they have. Just be patience in joining for airdrops because we all know that there are lots of scam but next time make sure to find legitimate ones and be updated for every projects they announced.
We cannot say any thing about any project because they can run any time without any reply even few already done just need to do very few and try to read whitepaper and all details before taking part just few are good and paying good amount to participants otherwise they try to cheat every one
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:19:48 PM

You or me or anyone can't predict trust of project or people behind project.
For  Airdrops they are not 100% trusted, sometime newbie people also start airdrop they think that they may get some Donation or some early token buyer. To run away.
But some projects are trusted but they are not able to get listed on exchanges because of insufficient money.

Bounty campaigns also has same story.

You can join in any or in all Airdrops, because it doesn't require your attention daily. You just need to fill the form once (many cases).

You can find list of airdrops here manage by me http://cryptocreed.com/airdrop/
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:47:10 PM

Usually they have reservations about including newbie accounts as I could start opening newbie accounts, get like 50 of them and then collect tons of coins just for signing up. Sadly it is set up like this.
Check into some of the projects that interest you, ask questions and get involved in any way that you can!
That's really the best way.
After you get a number of posts under your belt, you can really get into the bounties and such in a real way.

Sadly, nothing in life is free.

Could you please tell me what is airdrops and to join?
Thank you very much.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:54:49 AM

In bounty some campaigns has a escrowed fund so you can see that is really legit and if the manager is hero member or legendary member rank that is also legit because no one that already high rank here in forum want to got a red trust by scam other.In airdrop that is no assurance if they give you the free token that they distribute and all you have is to trust them that's all you can do.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:04:45 AM

In terms of Airdrops it's really are hard to find the legit one. Every day there are always airdrop, I think it appears to have 100+ airdrops every day and less that 20 of it are the legit one. To find plenty of it you can join telegram channels, visiting a certain sites, following a certain social sites that pertains to airdrop. but remember not all airdrop are legit most are scams.

If you are looking for good signature campaign or bounty campaign you should do a lot of research and also consult some of your expert friend pertaining bounty hunting.
Finding a good or a potential bounty program is not an easy task you should be careful on choosing one, it's because there are some scam campaigns.

I just finished my research a week ago on finding a good campaign to participate with and I gladly say that its worth to trust and participate with
Its the project Daneel its an A.I (Artificial intelligence) Assistant created and develop to assist, help and guide investors in this cryptoworld.
Bounty name : [BOUNTY-NEW][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The 1st A.I Created To Help Crypto Investors
Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581.msg27210952#msg27210952
It's really a good project they all pass on my criteria. They are still open for more participants.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

there are many sites where the company bounties are collected, there are reviews and comments, you can read all the information about the project and decide for yourself whether you will participate or not, there is no big secret, you can always be deceived by scammers, but this is such a business, be careful
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

guarantees in this business, no one gives, so you need to study every bounty, read reviews, discuss on the forum, study the site and information about the organizers, then you will have an understanding in this matter

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: