Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Find Trusted Airdrops & Bounties.?  (Read 789 times)
Vasyan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

you can not be sure that the bounty will be honest, there is always a chance to be deceived by scammers, but you can protect yourself as much as possible. It is necessary to study the project site, read reviews and reviews on the project, find out the maximum information about the organizers of the bounty
elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

There are a lot of tested and trusted projects on bountyhive.io, they serves as escrow and they publicize and manage trusted campaigns.
walle79

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

yes, i alse register for too many airdrop project but it don't pay to my wallet
so disappointed Sad
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:29:46 PM

Reading project is also responsible of everyone here before investing, don't be lazy, find times to look around and read about some project.

But for now I'll give you one to join  there airdrop:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3221278.0

Good luck.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

see who handles the campaign and observe the project teams, good projects starting from professional teams
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

In fact I can not find which airdrop that has a nice token, really worth while listed in the market, even though it has been published by a trusted manager. To find a trusted airdrop, I think it's even harder.

Vasyan

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

do not be sad, on the Internet a lot of information about the bounty, the air drop is a waste of time, pay attention to the bounty, improve your rank on the forum and work in the bounty
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

you can not be sure that the bounty will be honest, there is always a chance to be deceived by scammers, but you can protect yourself as much as possible. It is necessary to study the project site, read reviews and reviews on the project, find out the maximum information about the organizers of the bounty

even if you study their whole information , there is still a chance that you could get scam because scammers are verry smart . they can just always create a "to good to be true" informations but in the end , they will only just scammed the project.

Luck does still plays a major role in the case of bounties and airdrops , not just on gambling because if your are too lucky enough, the chances of you getting to be scammed is verry low when compared to the unlucky ones
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

I have registered lot of Bounties and Airdrops. But any of that did not work for me. I can not find the trusted project. if anyone know how to do it please help me to do it.  Sad Sad Sad Undecided

The best way to find Airdrops is always go to this Child board of this forum

Alternate cryptocurrencies>>Announcements (Altcoins)>>Child Boards: Tokens (Altcoins)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0

then if you want to find some good Bounties
go to BountyLord
https://bountylord.com/

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

I have registered lot of Bounties and Airdrops. But any of that did not work for me. I can not find the trusted project. if anyone know how to do it please help me to do it.  Sad Sad Sad Undecided

The best way to find Airdrops is always go to this Child board of this forum

Alternate cryptocurrencies>>Announcements (Altcoins)>>Child Boards: Tokens (Altcoins)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0

then if you want to find some good Bounties
go to BountyLord
https://bountylord.com/

OP is not asking where to find bounty program,he is asking how to find an legitimate project which will pay us in the end.

If you don't have any knowledge about evaluate the project then join on the bounties which are managed by the reputed managers because they will undertake only the legit projects so you will be get paid at last.
CoinboyBebop

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:40:35 PM

There are almost no trusted airdrops. THe most airdrops are from new tokens and coins, and if they new you will never know if there are scam or not. They are some less airdrops who are trusted like the airdrops from deeponion. For trusted bounty campaigns its also hard to find. But maybe one thing you can look is at the bounty manager. There are some bounty manager here in this forum which have a very good image and they are very reliable.
Vananhkutelacloi52

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:56:08 AM

Usually they have reservations about including newbie accounts as I could start opening newbie accounts, get like 50 of them and then collect tons of coins just for signing up. Sadly it is set up like this.
Check into some of the projects that interest you, ask questions and get involved in any way that you can!
That's really the best way.
After you get a number of posts under your belt, you can really get into the bounties and such in a real way.

Sadly, nothing in life is free.
"Sadly, nothing in life is free." Very very practical.
Everything have price itself.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

There are almost no trusted airdrops. THe most airdrops are from new tokens and coins, and if they new you will never know if there are scam or not. They are some less airdrops who are trusted like the airdrops from deeponion. For trusted bounty campaigns its also hard to find. But maybe one thing you can look is at the bounty manager. There are some bounty manager here in this forum which have a very good image and they are very reliable.

deep onion airdrop is not actually a real airdrop because they require their participants to post and meet a certain quota per week in order to qualify for the stakes.  a real airdrop is usually a giveaway that dont ask for a return other than filling up their form.  Deep onion is an example of a bounty and not an airdrop , they arent also trusted because their exchnages for their coin which is nova exchange.com have been shut down recently. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: