Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:26:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the bitcoin bubble organized by the Americans?  (Read 373 times)
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:06:14 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin is a special operation of U.S. intelligence. The price of bitcoin will rise with great speed until bitcoin will gather up all the dollars in the world. Then it will depreciate sharply, and thus the Americans will get rid of its foreign debt. This is very similar to the truth. What do you think?
USD is not the only currency which people trade to buy btc. Morever even if y
We say it is how is your idea still justified?? Because value of bitcoin can only depriciate if its demand vanishes or supply quadriples. Both of which dont look pretty practical.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:16:46 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin is a special operation of U.S. intelligence. The price of bitcoin will rise with great speed until bitcoin will gather up all the dollars in the world. Then it will depreciate sharply, and thus the Americans will get rid of its foreign debt. This is very similar to the truth. What do you think?
I have not thought about it yet, but it could happen. but certainly for me bitcoin has helped the economic problems and supplemented my income. I do not really care about the special operation of U.S. intelligence
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:20:06 PM

We are too small to know what Americans trully want from the bitcoin.

America is like the small child of the world, in a way it is like the little one that wants to have the milk from the shelf and does not know how to get it. We the Europeans and people from Asia, we are too old to know how this little child will get from the shelf what he wants. Grown poeple have their methods to obtain something, little ones have other methods.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:43:57 PM

Umm what? Not everyone buys Bitcoin is USD. And how would that erase their debt? Conspiracy theories are only fun if they make sense and are backed up by coherent facts.
I’m a user of bitcoin since from last one and a half year and I make a lot of friends here in bitcoin and I’m doing daily research on it I ask from different people about bitcoin that who is going to operate bitcoin and from where it going to operate but every one give me a different answers and I personally research on it but still there is no clear proof.
MAHNOOR

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:49:58 PM

Umm what? Not everyone buys Bitcoin is USD. And how would that erase their debt? Conspiracy theories are only fun if they make sense and are backed up by coherent facts.
I’m a user of bitcoin since from last one and a half year and I make a lot of friends here in bitcoin and I’m doing daily research on it I ask from different people about bitcoin that who is going to operate bitcoin and from where it going to operate but every one give me a different answers and I personally research on it but still there is no clear proof.
yes you are right that it is not clear that which country or city will double organize btc etc we need to focus on our future and worried about our future this will make change not seeing about organization of bit coin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: