Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] NeuroSeed - a unified ecosystem of ML models.  (Read 2879 times)
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:57:23 PM

I read your WP, I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. Good luck to the team.

You're right. The project is really worthy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weatherlysolemn

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:31:14 PM

This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:46:08 PM

I read your WP, I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. Good luck to the team.

yes I think the demand is there. and I like their approach. looking forward to more details
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:10:29 PM

What's new in your platform?

The platform is unique in its technological solutions, there is simply no analogue in the market, with a primary cost analysis, we are promised profits comparable to giants like Facebook and Google, moreover, both giants will eventually enter the platform as data providers.
We will give a powerful impetus to the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning. On our platform, it will be possible to use already trained neural networks and use them to merging new ones. This will speed up the learning process 50-100 times (according to our tests https://github.com/Neuroseed/Proof_of_concept)

Hi so far everything you said sounds very interesting. Do you know the project Hut34 and do you maybe know how that one is different from yours? Because you somewhere said there is no similar project but maybe that one is a bit similar.

Hi) We have a more universal project, it is not confined to a certain sphere. Medicine, data analysis, chat-bots, pattern recognition, speech recognition and many other areas can use our platform. And the project Hut34 has a narrow sphere of specialization.

Thank you for the response! I didn't check it from that angle in the first place but you seem to be right. But specialization can under certain circumstances also bring about advantages. Time will tell what is better Smiley
NEUROSEED (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:59:37 PM

The platform is unique in its technological solutions, there is simply no analogue in the market, with a primary cost analysis, we are promised profits comparable to giants like Facebook and Google, moreover, both giants will eventually enter the platform as data providers.
We will give a powerful impetus to the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning. On our platform, it will be possible to use already trained neural networks and use them to merging new ones. This will speed up the learning process 50-100 times (according to our tests https://github.com/Neuroseed/Proof_of_concept)

Hi so far everything you said sounds very interesting. Do you know the project Hut34 and do you maybe know how that one is different from yours? Because you somewhere said there is no similar project but maybe that one is a bit similar.

Hi) We have a more universal project, it is not confined to a certain sphere. Medicine, data analysis, chat-bots, pattern recognition, speech recognition and many other areas can use our platform. And the project Hut34 has a narrow sphere of specialization.

can you compare your product and the state of development to your main competitors?

why not give token holder some kind of revenue share?

You can earn on us in a variety of ways. For example:
- train your neural network and earn on API-calls
- lease the computing power
- lease storage for Big Data
- sell your Big Data
- if you have expertise in the domain sphere, we will be glad to see you as a validator of data sets and neural networks
- well, of course, you can buy our NSD token. It is used for all types of payment for intra-platform interactions, so it will be in demand by the market. And since it is essentially a service, its value will not be lower than the market value of the services provided.

thanks for your explanation. Will follow in detail. Would like to help by translating the ANN etc in German if needed

We are thinking about translating the project into different languages. We will inform you, if will need German)
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:01:48 PM

Thank you Smiley I'm glad that you liked the project.
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:05:54 PM

This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
How do you want to join the project?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:10:50 PM

Thank you for the response! I didn't check it from that angle in the first place but you seem to be right. But specialization can under certain circumstances also bring about advantages. Time will tell what is better Smiley

We believe that such highly specialized projects will be able to use our platform in the future)
XMXIL

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:09:31 AM

Yes indeed. WP is very good!
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:14:36 AM

Yes indeed. WP is very good!

Thanks Wink
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:19:50 PM

We believe that such highly specialized projects will be able to use our platform in the future)

I see and it would also make sense of course. So you aim to become a hub for all kinds of AI applications so to say?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:30:45 PM

I see and it would also make sense of course. So you aim to become a hub for all kinds of AI applications so to say?

We will try for this)
Ashkola

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

Any video presentations, conferences in the nearest future are expected?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:16:48 PM

May be we've seen each other Nov 3rd on "DECENTRALIZED"
https://twitter.com/NEUROSEED1/status/926444738911391744
frenchBulle

Activity: 61
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:26:18 PM

Hi , It looks like an interesting project and I will dig deeper in it.
Anyway for the whitelist, Is there a minimum investment required?

Ashkola

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:26:35 PM

I was not there. Where I can see the faces of people behind the project?)
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:32:44 PM

Hi , It looks like an interesting project and I will dig deeper in it.
Anyway for the whitelist, Is there a minimum investment required?

Hi) Minimal invest payment 1 Ethereum
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:37:36 PM

I was not there. Where I can see the faces of people behind the project?)

See our team https://neuroseed/io
Faie

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:44:59 PM

Hi! I like the idea of the project. I will support you and monitor the implementation of this project.
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:48:03 PM

Hi! I like the idea of the project. I will support you and monitor the implementation of this project.

Hi! Follow us on social networks)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: