Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] NeuroSeed - a unified ecosystem of ML models.  (Read 2879 times)
NEUROSEED (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:00:33 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 12:23:31 PM by NEUROSEED

Quote from: NeuroSeed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:35:15 PM

Hi, Dev! Will you provide any bounty campaign
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:09:17 PM

Hi! Yes, the bounty program is at the approval stage)
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:13:01 PM

what is the advantage of holding the tokens?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:51:14 PM

what is the advantage of holding the tokens?

Tokens are intended for payments inside the platform. Using them you get the access to various functions of the platform.
XMXIL

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:10:01 AM

And how exactly are you going to cross the blockade and machine training? Why and to whom is it necessary?
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:14:00 AM

The project deserves more detailed study. The team did a good job. Tell me, do you plan a Bounty campaign?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:18:21 AM

And how exactly are you going to cross the blockade and machine training? Why and to whom is it necessary?

Thanks to the blockchain technology, you can check the relevance of data and trained models of machine learning. Thus, you create trust in the data and confidence that you have received exactly what you paid for. Our platform allows you to create models of machine learning, as well as combine existing ones, in order to obtain one model that has the functionality of integrated models. The merging of the existing models ones allows to significantly save the funds and time required for development and training in comparison with the development of new models of machine learning.
khunglongrua

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:20:52 AM

Hi Dev,

If you have any translation of bounties, I reserved Vietnamese translation.

Thanks
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:26:06 AM

The project deserves more detailed study. The team did a good job. Tell me, do you plan a Bounty campaign?

We are now actively working on the bounty campaign. Join our social networks, all information will be there. Wink
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:32:54 AM

Hi Dev,

If you have any translation of bounties, I reserved Vietnamese translation.

Thanks

Hi Smiley
Sure we have a bounty campaign for a translator's but now our it in development and we can't say anything about that yet.
XMXIL

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:40:05 AM

How will you confirm the authentication of ML models?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:49:46 AM

There will be an intelligent verification algorithm, and also data and ml models validators.
Ashkola

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:50:36 AM

What's new in your platform?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:00:28 PM

The platform is unique in its technological solutions, there is simply no analogue in the market, with a primary cost analysis, we are promised profits comparable to giants like Facebook and Google, moreover, both giants will eventually enter the platform as data providers.
We will give a powerful impetus to the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning. On our platform, it will be possible to use already trained neural networks and use them to merging new ones. This will speed up the learning process 50-100 times (according to our tests https://github.com/Neuroseed/Proof_of_concept)
XMXIL

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:53:54 PM

Where something like that I've already seen ... Sad
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:09:39 PM

Now the ICO theme in the field of AI, ML, NN is very popular. NeuroSeed can act as a platform for creating many other ICO's.
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:21:54 PM

I like the team you have but this concept has a fairly difficult development, I am very interested and curious about the next progress
hopefully can develop according to good planning

Thank you! If you are interested, follow us on social networks Wink
XMXIL

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:26:48 PM

Now the ICO theme in the field of AI, ML, NN is very popular. NeuroSeed can act as a platform for creating many other ICO's.

Why another one platform for ICO?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:33:10 PM

Why another one platform for ICO?

The platform will have a very large functionality for ml models: merging, transfer learning, pre-train model, fine tune the model. You can also create composite date sets from those already existing on the platform. This does not exist until now. All the projects that are being created now with AI and ML can be further placed on our platform.
XMXIL

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:46:53 PM

There will be an intelligent verification algorithm, and also data and ml models validators.

tell me about the algorithm more Shocked
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:04:54 PM

The algorithm will check for the similarity of neural networks to each other so that the platform does not have networks with same tasks, as well as checking for white noise and validity of some data.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:53:48 PM

The platform is unique in its technological solutions, there is simply no analogue in the market, with a primary cost analysis, we are promised profits comparable to giants like Facebook and Google, moreover, both giants will eventually enter the platform as data providers.
We will give a powerful impetus to the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning. On our platform, it will be possible to use already trained neural networks and use them to merging new ones. This will speed up the learning process 50-100 times (according to our tests https://github.com/Neuroseed/Proof_of_concept)

Hi so far everything you said sounds very interesting. Do you know the project Hut34 and do you maybe know how that one is different from yours? Because you somewhere said there is no similar project but maybe that one is a bit similar.
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:07:17 PM

Hi so far everything you said sounds very interesting. Do you know the project Hut34 and do you maybe know how that one is different from yours? Because you somewhere said there is no similar project but maybe that one is a bit similar.

Hi) We have a more universal project, it is not confined to a certain sphere. Medicine, data analysis, chat-bots, pattern recognition, speech recognition and many other areas can use our platform. And the project Hut34 has a narrow sphere of specialization.
Alohaboy?!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:58:31 PM

Hi) We have a more universal project, it is not confined to a certain sphere. Medicine, data analysis, chat-bots, pattern recognition, speech recognition and many other areas can use our platform. And the project Hut34 has a narrow sphere of specialization.

can you compare your product and the state of development to your main competitors?

why not give token holder some kind of revenue share?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:25:12 PM

can you compare your product and the state of development to your main competitors?

You can earn on us in a variety of ways. For example:
- train your neural network and earn on API-calls
- lease the computing power
- lease storage for Big Data
- sell your Big Data
- if you have expertise in the domain sphere, we will be glad to see you as a validator of data sets and neural networks
- well, of course, you can buy our NSD token. It is used for all types of payment for intra-platform interactions, so it will be in demand by the market. And since it is essentially a service, its value will not be lower than the market value of the services provided.
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:23:19 PM

Hi! Great work guys. I will follow the project and also participate.
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:24:51 PM

Hi! Great work guys. I will follow the project and also participate.

We are glad that you liked our project Grin How would you like to participate?
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:35:04 PM

Hi, team! Please revise link to your whitepaper in opening post. It seems it leads to nowhere. And please can you say when your bounty campaign will be announced?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:44:41 PM

Hi, team! Please revise link to your whitepaper in opening post. It seems it leads to nowhere. And please can you say when your bounty campaign will be announced?

Hi) Thank you! We corrected link on our White Paper. Bounty campaign coming soon.
Ashkola

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:54:53 AM

Whitepaper only English?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:01:42 AM

Whitepaper only English?

We have White Paper in English and Russian, in the future we will need translation into other languages.
Ashkola

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:43:55 AM

Whitepaper only English?

We have White Paper in English and Russian, in the future we will need translation into other languages.

Tell me when you have a Bounty campaign. I want to participate.
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:46:33 AM

Whitepaper only English?

Tell me when you have a Bounty campaign. I want to participate.

sure Wink we look forward to collaborating
XMXIL

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:18:34 PM

I don't quite understand how register in your site. Joined in the white list. Made a plan for the investments. And then what?)
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:19:45 PM

I don't quite understand how register in your site. Joined in the white list. Made a plan for the investments. And then what?)

Our support team will contact you and issue a personal invitation code Smiley Smiley
Kanatis

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:19:50 PM

The idea of the project deserves attention. I wish you successful implementation. I will follow this project.
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:23:10 PM

The idea of the project deserves attention. I wish you successful implementation. I will follow this project.

Thank you)
Alohaboy?!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:13:27 PM

- sell your Big Data
- if you have expertise in the domain sphere, we will be glad to see you as a validator of data sets and neural networks
- well, of course, you can buy our NSD token. It is used for all types of payment for intra-platform interactions, so it will be in demand by the market. And since it is essentially a service, its value will not be lower than the market value of the services provided.

thanks for your explanation. Will follow in detail. Would like to help by translating the ANN etc in German if needed
Basion

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:04:28 AM

I read your WP, I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. Good luck to the team.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:57:23 PM

I read your WP, I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. Good luck to the team.

You're right. The project is really worthy.
weatherlysolemn

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:31:14 PM

This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
Alohaboy?!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:46:08 PM

yes I think the demand is there. and I like their approach. looking forward to more details
ninjaskip

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:10:29 PM

Thank you for the response! I didn't check it from that angle in the first place but you seem to be right. But specialization can under certain circumstances also bring about advantages. Time will tell what is better Smiley
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:59:37 PM

- sell your Big Data

thanks for your explanation. Will follow in detail. Would like to help by translating the ANN etc in German if needed

We are thinking about translating the project into different languages. We will inform you, if will need German)
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:01:48 PM

Thank you Smiley I'm glad that you liked the project.
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:05:54 PM

This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
How do you want to join the project?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:10:50 PM

Thank you for the response! I didn't check it from that angle in the first place but you seem to be right. But specialization can under certain circumstances also bring about advantages. Time will tell what is better Smiley

We believe that such highly specialized projects will be able to use our platform in the future)
XMXIL

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:09:31 AM

Yes indeed. WP is very good!
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:14:36 AM

Yes indeed. WP is very good!

Thanks Wink
ninjaskip

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:19:50 PM

We believe that such highly specialized projects will be able to use our platform in the future)

I see and it would also make sense of course. So you aim to become a hub for all kinds of AI applications so to say?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:30:45 PM

I see and it would also make sense of course. So you aim to become a hub for all kinds of AI applications so to say?

We will try for this)
Ashkola

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

Any video presentations, conferences in the nearest future are expected?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:16:48 PM

May be we've seen each other Nov 3rd on "DECENTRALIZED"
https://twitter.com/NEUROSEED1/status/926444738911391744
frenchBulle

Activity: 61
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:26:18 PM

Hi , It looks like an interesting project and I will dig deeper in it.
Anyway for the whitelist, Is there a minimum investment required?

Ashkola

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:26:35 PM

I was not there. Where I can see the faces of people behind the project?)
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:32:44 PM

Hi , It looks like an interesting project and I will dig deeper in it.
Anyway for the whitelist, Is there a minimum investment required?

Hi) Minimal invest payment 1 Ethereum
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:37:36 PM

I was not there. Where I can see the faces of people behind the project?)

See our team https://neuroseed/io
Faie

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:44:59 PM

Hi! I like the idea of the project. I will support you and monitor the implementation of this project.
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:48:03 PM

Hi! I like the idea of the project. I will support you and monitor the implementation of this project.

Hi! Follow us on social networks)
qetuo

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:26:35 AM

hi guys!) where can I buy tokens?? What is the price?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:35:06 AM

hi guys!) where can I buy tokens?? What is the price?
Hi, dude Smiley You can buy tokens on our website https://neuroseed.io/. Click "Join the Whitelist". And we'll send you the invite code)
qetuo

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:37:19 AM

I'm in a rush and wonna to invest in progressive projects like AI or smt... so how much?? is there any bonus?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:42:54 AM

I'm in a rush and wonna to invest in progressive projects like AI or smt... so how much?? is there any bonus?

1 NSD = 0.04 USD. Bonus 40% Wink
qetuo

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:44:50 AM

ok. how many tokens are distributied?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:49:25 AM

Minimal invest payment 1 Ethereum! Hurry up! Left 50% of the tokens.
XMXIL

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:57:01 PM

Minimal invest payment 1 Ethereum! Hurry up! Left 50% of the tokens.

Interesting, i need to register
XMXIL

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:13:53 PM

you work with smart contracts?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:57:55 PM

you work with smart contracts?

At this stage no, but we are studying the issue of the productivity of smart contracts.
ninjaskip

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:05:43 PM

We will try for this)

Setting ambitious goals is the first step towards success! Wink
Taro_Naza

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:25:33 PM

Seems like an interesting concept. good luck Smiley
Alohaboy?!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:03:28 AM

really happy to see the project moving along so good.keep up your work!
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:26:47 AM

It's true! Thanks  Grin
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:27:43 AM

Thanks, Alohaboy! Wink
qetuo

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:52:59 PM

It's true! Thanks  Grin

Are you really sure you'll realize your platform conception?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:02:00 PM

It's true! Thanks  Grin

Sure, we don't have any doubt!
qetuo

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:15:03 PM

It's true! Thanks  Grin

can you show me any proove?)
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:09:06 PM

It's true! Thanks  Grin

See our proof of concept: https://github.com/Neuroseed/Proof_of_concept
qetuo

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:36:35 PM

It's true! Thanks  Grin

See our proof of concept: https://github.com/Neuroseed/Proof_of_concept

Thanx)
ninjaskip

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:38:13 AM

Your concept sounds compelling, really. Is it possible that you soon hold a first live Q&A to give us the chance to further familiarize us with your concept?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:14:57 PM

Your concept sounds compelling, really. Is it possible that you soon hold a first live Q&A to give us the chance to further familiarize us with your concept?

Join us! Telegram channel: https://t.me/NeuroSeed)
claudieux

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:05:47 PM

Where can I find the ICO prices?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:10:00 PM

Where can I find the ICO prices?
We have launched private pre-ITO. Welcome to join the Whitelist https://neuroseed.io/
Token price 0.04$ + 40% bonus.
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:15:42 PM

Hi! You have a cool project. It seems to me that you guys want to combine artificial intelligence and AI, but my question is what will be the benefits of token holders?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:29:03 PM

Hi! You have a cool project. It seems to me that you guys want to combine artificial intelligence and AI, but my question is what will be the benefits of token holders?

Hi! Thank you) Investors are offered to buy token NSD. It is used for all types of payment for intra-platform interactions. It is essential for the platform operation and with rise of platform volume and the number of users, its value will obviously increase.
At present we offer 40% bonus on token purchase, which makes it extremely attractive for both short and long term investors.
Ashkola

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:53:06 AM

Why are there so few people on your team?
rickrobrecht

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:55:23 AM

Creating machine learning solutions is such a great goal, as it can improve our lives and simplify the tasks before us, and this being available to everybody is just amazing!
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:23:24 AM

Creating machine learning solutions is such a great goal, as it can improve our lives and simplify the tasks before us, and this being available to everybody is just amazing!

Thank you) It's really a grand idea!
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:26:30 AM

Soon the number of team members will increase!)
Ashkola

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:57:50 AM

Thanks for answer )
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:22:09 PM

Thanks for answer )
Wink
Ashkola

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:29:36 PM

How much money does your project plan to collect?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:34:04 PM

which of the stages of collecting money are you interesting? pre-ITO? ITO?
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:18:51 AM

Definitely deserves a closer look, as machine learning becomes more and more important. The future needs projects like this. I will study the whitepaper and hopefully come back with some feedback soon. Neat concept on the first glimpse!
Ashkola

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:43:31 AM

I am interesting of ITO
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:36:01 AM

Definitely deserves a closer look, as machine learning becomes more and more important. The future needs projects like this. I will study the whitepaper and hopefully come back with some feedback soon. Neat concept on the first glimpse!

Thank you! We will wait you)
LoopX_Support

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

Will you provide any Bounty Campaign?

Thank you
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:57:44 AM

I am interesting of ITO

21M)
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:05:15 AM

Will you provide any Bounty Campaign?

Thank you

Bounty campaign soon)
ninjaskip

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:14:27 AM

Sure but I would like to see a Q&A session so we can get to know the team and ask all questions in a live setting. Are you planning a Q&A soon?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:58:05 AM

Sure but I would like to see a Q&A session so we can get to know the team and ask all questions in a live setting. Are you planning a Q&A soon?

Next week we will open YouTube channel. You can now ask any questions and we will answer you in the video. And later we'll go on by streaming)
ninjaskip

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:25:42 PM

Next week we will open YouTube channel. You can now ask any questions and we will answer you in the video. And later we'll go on by streaming)

That would be great. Going to post some questions over time here during the next few days.
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:46:34 AM

That would be great. Going to post some questions over time here during the next few days.

We will cover your questions in next videos  Smiley
Ashkola

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:50:32 AM

When will I be able to see your video?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:44:00 PM

When will I be able to see your video?
next week we will send youtube link))
crush

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:58:14 PM

ML model? this just like machine learning things!!!
It's a interesting project that I will look your whitepaper carefully.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:13:26 PM

ML model? this just like machine learning things!!!
It's a interesting project that I will look your whitepaper carefully.
You are right! Neuroseed is decentralized Machine Learning ecosystem. Soon we'll have alpha version of the platform and you'll be able to train your own ML model.
BitHighlander

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:36:12 AM

How i can buy your tokens?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:09:18 AM

How i can buy your tokens?

You can buy tokens on our website https://neuroseed.io/. Click "Join the Whitelist". And we'll send you the invite code)
reducelivid

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:03:19 AM

Do you have pre-ICO? 
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:08:44 AM

Do you have pre-ICO? 

Hi) Now we are having private pre-ITO and you can visit our site https://neuroseed.io/
Join the whitelist to get utility NSD tokens. Wink
SShikakAA

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT-analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/4c824849-2843-4808-b509-5839be2b3c7f
ghostguo

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

The algorithm will check for the similarity of neural networks to each other so that the platform does not have networks with same tasks, as well as checking for white noise and validity of some data.

It's interesting. Can you explain what's the definition of the similarity in your algorithm? How the similarity is measured in what metric/space ?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

It's interesting. Can you explain what's the definition of the similarity in your algorithm? How the similarity is measured in what metric/space ?

The similarity of models is determined by many criteria: one of them is the structure of layers, a description of the metadata of the model and which task is solved by the model.
vera555

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

I really liked the design of the site, I want endlessly to look at this spinning ball, it's just disconcerting ...
Alohaboy?!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:13:04 PM

How is the state of the project ? Is there any Most viable Product right now ? if I remember correct there was some sort of private sale last year, but never an public ico right ?
NS 2.0

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

How is the state of the project ? Is there any Most viable Product right now ? if I remember correct there was some sort of private sale last year, but never an public ico right ?

The project is on the stage of the finalization of MVP. You can go to a web-site https://neuroseed.net and make registration to test MVP. Yes, MVP is the most viable product now.
Yes, but public will be 05.06. Now bonus is 30%, at time of pre-sale will be 25%
yjupio

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:20:51 PM

NS 2.0

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

You can always join to our project https://neuroseed.net/#main
We'd be glad to co-operate with you!
Alohaboy?!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:38:34 PM

The project is on the stage of the finalization of MVP. You can go to a web-site https://neuroseed.net and make registration to test MVP. Yes, MVP is the most viable product now.
Yes, but public will be 05.06. Now bonus is 30%, at time of pre-sale will be 25%

Thanks for the information. The idea behind the project is great, but also very ambitious. I will try the MVP out and have a look at all the provided features. Would be great if you could share some pictures or videos like a walkthrough though. Would be cool to see and would be interested.
Multipulty2018

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:23:56 AM

Hi! Yes, the bounty program is at the approval stage)

Дoбpый дeнь
He пoнял кaким oбpaзoм пpиxoдит вoзнaгpaждeниe пo Facebook бayнти-пpoгpaммe.
Зapeгиcтpиpoвaлcя, лaйки cтaвлю, peпocты дeлaю. Bы кaк-тo aвтoмaтичecки этo бyдyтe oтcлeживaть и нaчиcлять мнe тoкeны?

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
bagelsgodwitbf

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:44:13 AM

This project is not yet complete, right? I have not seen the details of this project. The information inside of you made and details unclear. I hope there will be bairn coming for more detailed presentations.
Good luck!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: