Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got blacklisted by the SMAS crooks  (Read 1378 times)
tee-rex (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:29:46 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 08:05:52 AM by tee-rex

So you are the only one to blame, all the worse for you. Now you may want to show the posts which you consider as spam. I got blacklisted right after I was kicked by you from the BitMixer campaign on January 4th. I can prove that by posting here our PM's if you question that date. All my posts are in place since the time I had enrolled in this campaign, and somewhere in my post history should be an enrollment post. Now show which of my posts are spam within those two dates.
The only thing that you shall get, given your behavior and spamming nonsense, is the following image:

This just proves that you have nothing to show to substantiate your claims. You just punish people out of your whimzy. I hope you will never be allowed to run a signature campaign again. You are doing a great disservice to this forum, whatever you might claim to the contrary. I won't be surprised if theymos comes out of his disguise and finally bans you for good for what you have already done and will certainly do in the future, you definitely deserve it. Stop playing a god, you are none. You are not even close to being an angel, a fallen angel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:32:24 PM

You're a spammer, whether you want to publicly admit it or not. The latter is not something that anyone should care about either, given your randomness. Complaining that you're on my list can have one of the following consequences:
1) Removal from the blacklist by actually improving and following the proper procedure.
2) Permanent blacklist and/or neutral rating.

I'll let you figure out which direction you're going towards.

This just proves that you are doing a great disservice to this forum.
Do you need some baby wipes with that? Cry

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tee-rex (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:36:06 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 09:02:04 PM by tee-rex

You're a spammer, whether you want to publicly admit it or not. The latter is not something that anyone should care about either, given your randomness. Complaining that you're on my list can have one of the following consequences:
1) Removal from the blacklist by actually improving and following the proper procedure.
2) Permanent blacklist and/or neutral rating.

You have to prove that. Otherwise this is no more that your personal opinion which you can't even support. You may put me in whatever black lists you please but this will just make all of them irrelevant sooner. I'm really fascinated that the dude who had been caught with blackmailing and extortion could ever try to play a semi-god here ("following the proper procedure"). Following the proper procedure you should have gotten kicked out of the forum long ago.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:43:31 PM

I was just testing you to see whether your intent is malicious or not, which has been proven to be the case with the post above referencing something in a context that is not only false but also completely irrelevant. This is nothing other than a pathetic attempt at attacking my reputation disguised as a complaint about SMAS, which is also trivially proven given that you've made it in the wrong section and had near zero knowledge of how SMAS works to begin with.

Have fun getting removed from such a list, especially given Yahoo has stopped his review process and I obviously have no intention of donating my time to malicious individuals trying to play children's games. Butthurt spammer be butthurt. Contact Quickseller if you need a new BTCT account and shorena if you need someone to escrow an account sale.

Cheerio.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tee-rex (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:46:27 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 09:57:35 AM by tee-rex

I was just testing you to see whether your intent is malicious or not, which has been proven to be the case with the post above referencing something in a context that is not only false but also completely irrelevant. This is nothing other than a pathetic attempt at attacking my reputation disguised as a complaint about SMAS, which is also trivially proven given that you've made it in the wrong section and had near zero knowledge of how SMAS works to begin with.

Have fun getting removed from such a list, especially given Yahoo has stopped his review process and I obviously have no intention of donating my time to malicious individuals trying to play children's games. Butthurt spammer be butthurt. Contact Quickseller if you need a new BTCT account and shorena if you need someone to escrow an account sale

I have no clue what you are talking about. Anyway, you'd better check posts better next time instead of indiscriminately labelling people spammers. And it seems that you should apply your own rules and policies against yourself first. I hope you will be left alone in the end with all your dirty blacklists, abandoned and forgotten. You are nothing, and this is where you will end up eventually.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:54:03 AM

You your self can really determined that one. I was also added on the list lately. I also dont know the exact reason. It is maybe because of my recent posts about my main account being hacked(i was able to post anything wrong or something wrong). The thing here is move on(well for this one at least you can still solve your problem unlike if your account is being hacked which is pretty impossible)
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:47:17 PM

I have found myself in the SMAS black list here. My post history is open to everyone, so I invite the SMAS managers to explain in the open the exact reasons why I've been added to this list. Thank you.
A manager simply could call you a trash commentator or a spammer, depends on your posts. It's hard to get out from the list, so my recommendation for you is to check all SMAS's managers  list and to find in which one you were not added and work only with those one who stairs friendly to you. Good luck!
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:07:08 AM

You your self can really determined that one. I was also added on the list lately. I also dont know the exact reason. It is maybe because of my recent posts about my main account being hacked(i was able to post anything wrong or something wrong). The thing here is move on(well for this one at least you can still solve your problem unlike if your account is being hacked which is pretty impossible)
Just looking at the first page of posts that I can see, most of yours are one liners that look
to be very sloppily written. 

When you post, what you write is meant to be read, correct?  And for that 'signal' to get through,
spelling counts, grammar counts...it all counts.  If English isn't your first language, or you just
can't write skillfully, it shows.  And it's easy to spot the shit posters.  They make posts that no one
wants to read.  They say the same thing over and over, with poor grammar, and the content looks
like it was written with two fat, swollen thumbs on a cell phone that's a size too small.  I could see
the reason you were added to the SMAS blacklist within seconds.  They're strict, and I think they're
not even strict enough.  I've seen a lot of garbage posters accepted into campaigns by Yahoo62278
lately, and I thought he was adhering to the SMAS list.  I don't put any blame on him though, because
he's one of the best campaign managers out there.  I'm sure he has to accept some applicants that
he might otherwise not.  Anyway.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:48:45 AM

Just looking at the first page of posts that I can see, most of yours are one liners that look
to be very sloppily written. 

When you post, what you write is meant to be read, correct?  And for that 'signal' to get through,
spelling counts, grammar counts...it all counts.  If English isn't your first language, or you just
can't write skillfully, it shows.  And it's easy to spot the shit posters.  They make posts that no one
wants to read.  They say the same thing over and over, with poor grammar, and the content looks
like it was written with two fat, swollen thumbs on a cell phone that's a size too small.  I could see
the reason you were added to the SMAS blacklist within seconds.  They're strict, and I think they're
not even strict enough.  I've seen a lot of garbage posters accepted into campaigns by Yahoo62278
lately, and I thought he was adhering to the SMAS list.  I don't put any blame on him though, because
he's one of the best campaign managers out there.  I'm sure he has to accept some applicants that
he might otherwise not.  Anyway.

I must have to admit that english is not my first langauge. My grammar has been like this for a long period of time(It is not perfect but it isn't that bad either. How could I say so? Simple cause i am being understood, you do right? cause if you don't then you wont even bother answering to a comment that you could not understand.
Skillfully? You seriously thinks that way? Posting on a forum is not about your english skills its about how meaningful your words are(which we should also have to admit that we are not doing all the time. You should know that)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: