Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $40 in paypal and $12 in neteller - I need Bitcoins  (Read 334 times)
sophlr (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:24:36 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 02:06:26 PM by sophlr

I have searched every possible sites online that claim to accept paypal to avoid having to do this here on this board and it became a serious waste of my time, Couldn't find any

I can't access my ethereum account at the moment, so I'm forced to do this. I need Bitcoins and I have $40 in paypal and $12 in Neteller. If you are willing to send me the ethereum equivalent, that would be much better so I wouldnt have to go and start exchanging the bitcoins. Just to be clear, U am okay if what you have is Bitcoins.

Looking forward to responses from genuine people. Thank you!

Update, I have traded my Paypal for BTC...Whats's left is the $12 in Neteller for BTC or ETH.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:21:39 PM

I have searched every possible sites online to claim to accept paypal to avoid having to do this here on board and it became a serious waste of time.

I can't access my ethereum account at the moment, so I'm forced to do this. I need Bitcoins and I have $40 in paypal and $12 in Neteller. If you are willing to send me the ethereum equivalent, that would be much better so I wouldnt have to go and start exchanging the bitcoins. Just to be clear, U am okay if what you have is Bitcoins.

Looking for to responses for genuine people. Thank you!

Your rank is very low and you have changed password just because of this no one going to do exchange with you as both methods are reversible better try to withdraw in bank and then fulfill your requirement because here no one going to help you with these all things
sophlr (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:57:19 PM

Well, You are just one person and you can not speak the entire Bitcointalk community. If I didnt need the urgency of doing this  this way, Believe me, I wouldnt be.

And what do you mean by "I;ve changed my password so no-one can trust me" how does that make any sense?
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:12:14 PM

Well, You are just one person and you can not speak the entire Bitcointalk community. If I didnt need the urgency of doing this  this way, Believe me, I wouldnt be.

And what do you mean by "I;ve changed my password so no-one can trust me" how does that make any sense?
It makes sense because your using a very risky payment method and your rank as a newbie means you have nothing to loose my throwing away the account and making a new one unlike someone who has been growing their account for 2+ years.
sophlr (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:48:19 PM

Well, You are just one person and you can not speak the entire Bitcointalk community. If I didnt need the urgency of doing this  this way, Believe me, I wouldnt be.

It makes sense because your using a very risky payment method and your rank as a newbie means you have nothing to loose my throwing away the account and making a new one unlike someone who has been growing their account for 2+ years.

I've been using this site for 5 months...Who are you calling a newbie? If I post crap everyday like some of you guys I'd probably be a senior member by now.

This is only $40 and I am sending as friends and family...If you or anyone else viewing this thread is not interested, please skip the thread.

Thank you!
Dided1981
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:51:15 PM

I've been using this site for 5 months...Who are you calling a newbie? I post crap everyday like some of you guys I'd probably be a senior member by no.

This is only $40 and I am sending as friends and family...If you or anyone else viewing this thread is not interested, please skip the thread.

Thank you!
Well continue talking shit like that and see what it gets you, being an idiot won't get you the btc you want, it will end up making you desperate and get scammed that's for sure, but I can tell you one thing, no one will waste their time with you now.
sophlr (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:54:36 PM

@Dided1981 Please just go away...Please! Thank you!

I'm a genuine person, who's looking for a genuine person to transact with.
Dided1981
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:19:48 PM

Hahaha this is some funny shit  Grin
FrancisDice

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:44:19 PM

Hello u need BTC, i can sell my btc for 15% rates
sophlr (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:12:02 PM

Hello u need BTC, i can sell my btc for 15% rates

I've sent you a private message.
Jblade

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:14:19 PM

Messsged you man. Relax
satish37

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:06:31 AM

You want king of coins Bitcoin and its sister Ethereum.  There are exchange fees and in my country there are $200 commission fee for purchase and sell of Bitcoin. With such a low amount you only may need to trade coins I think so , I will suggest you instead of paying commission you can earn same amount of Bitcoins free of cost within a week or 2 week as a satoshis.  There are so many sites on the internet where you can earn free satoshis just by visiting them .  Here in this form I had read about a faucet which pay satoshis . which is genuine and paying. search its name is like
bitcoindose.win/faucet if u get two referral you can earn good amount free of cost no investment .
sophlr (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:16:30 AM

Still haven't made any trades yet...Anyone interested, please write me, Thank you!
sophlr (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:07:11 PM

I have traded my Paypal for BTC, already.
sophlr (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:08:47 PM

The $12 in Neteller is still up for swap for btc or eth, any takers?

Thank you!
Jblade

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:18:08 PM

The $12 in Neteller is still up for swap for btc or eth, any takers?

Thank you!

Kindly confirm you be received btc on my thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: