Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:17:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks like $6000 is just another pump and dump  (Read 1287 times)
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:16:16 AM

It seems to be a pumped and dump, this is probably due to bitcoin gold being hyped, a lot of people wanted to have free cash in the form of bitcoin gold, however after having bitcoin gold, it seems that people also dumped bitcoin gold after having it. The dump we are seeing now wiht bitcoin is a healthy pullback, since it was just hyped out of the fork, we will now begin to see a correction in the price of bitcoin in the coming days, knowing that a lot of countries already legalized bitcoin, we may see a lesser volatile bitcoin this time, and a gradual increase will show what is the real value of bitcoin, and next month therr will ba another fork, we might see the same scenario, hopefully the price of bitcoin had stabilize around 6000 usd by that time.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:34:35 AM

The top is in i guess? lower low downtrend begins!

Of course that's expected. Whatever goes up must go down eventually. The question now is what's the next floor?

It is science “the law of gravity”. And agree with what you said. The next is that after the fork it will eventually increases. This is not about pump and dump and it was not like a normal doing in bitcoin as it requires more money than altcoin pumping and dumping. It is a natural way of human expectation and perception.

HODL
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:48:48 AM

Of course that's expected. Whatever goes up must go down eventually. The question now is what's the next floor?

It is science “the law of gravity”. And agree with what you said. The next is that after the fork it will eventually increases. This is not about pump and dump and it was not like a normal doing in bitcoin as it requires more money than altcoin pumping and dumping. It is a natural way of human expectation and perception.
Whether it's law of gravity or something else, but till now after price decrease it gradually increase or after certain time period it increases to reach higher value. Now too, based on the fork the price has decreased and hope the price will soon start to increase and cross the $6000 mark before the month end.
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:57:08 AM

Yes of course! Bitcoin is unstoppable!  It will experience Downs but definitely do up again and will continue to rise as the years go by.I'm seeing bitcoin's price will go up to $25,000 for the next 5 years.
STEVEN 777

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:04:59 PM

price now isnot away from 6,000$ so need only one good new to pump it and may be stable on it like 5,000$
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:45:38 PM

price now isnot away from 6,000$ so need only one good new to pump it and may be stable on it like 5,000$
Yes it seems that 5,000$ will be stable in the next few weeks, we will see what will happen before and after segwit, hopefully there will be good news that we can see later.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:54:04 PM

It's not really a true pump and dump mind you, the price was pumped because people wanted their bitcoin gold, now they've got it they don't need their bitcoin and are probably looking to get back some previous holdings.

Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:03:14 PM

The fact that people wanted to bitcoin gold, and so kept their coins is not in doubt. What will be the price rollback after the junction is clear. But I confess that I was surprised that the price stopped at $ 5,500. This is a great result. For me it is an indication that bitcoin has a great potential for growth.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:54:40 PM

The fact that people wanted to bitcoin gold, and so kept their coins is not in doubt. What will be the price rollback after the junction is clear. But I confess that I was surprised that the price stopped at $ 5,500. This is a great result. For me it is an indication that bitcoin has a great potential for growth.

Likewise, I expected 5000 would be threatened, it still might but I suspect if so it won't go much lower.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:03:10 PM

You may have noticed that Altcoins went down because Altcoin holders want to receive airdrop of Bitcoin Gold and now that its over its back to Alts again and Bitcoin is slowly going down. This may not be the end of this because I read somewhere about the plan for Bitcoin Silver, so prepare your self for another round of fork and $7,000 to $8,000 maybe reached before the fork.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:03:35 PM

I think we are having corrections and bitcoin trying to gather momentum for the next push. currently price has tested $5515 support area three times and could not breakthrough and I think we would see bitcoin get back on it bullish push. I don't think  we would have a pump and dump as this last week upwards movement was a significant one. We would cross  $7,000 before end of this year.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:33:21 PM

The rise to $6000 could have been a pump and dump or even just a lot of buyers wanting BTG and then buying stopped. It’s hard to say the reason but usually after a big increase or pump, there is some kind of drop and many times it is a bigger drop or a correction. I still think this gives us an opportunity to buy at a lower price because the price of Bitcoin will eventually go back past $6000 again.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:45:55 PM

You may have noticed that Altcoins went down because Altcoin holders want to receive airdrop of Bitcoin Gold and now that its over its back to Alts again and Bitcoin is slowly going down. This may not be the end of this because I read somewhere about the plan for Bitcoin Silver, so prepare your self for another round of fork and $7,000 to $8,000 maybe reached before the fork.
I don't understand the logic. Why bitcoin is more expensive during the fork? Each time it leaves a certain capital. On the contrary it should reduce the price. If I can't find a logical economic explanation for this makes me think that such a price is artificial. This means that in future we can expect a breakthrough of the dam. Sorry. It was conceived well.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:08:11 PM

People tend to lose their patience very easily these days. Apparently you have not yet realized that markets do not work in a straight line, but in waves, where after a sharp rise comes a correction. But, in short, with a little more experience you will be able to face this type of oscillations.
Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:16:33 PM

If there is, it won't trend for long.

This is only because of the forking fork. 

Bitcoin Price Struggles to Recover Beyond $5,500; Bitcoin Gold Lacks Community Support
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-struggles-recover-beyond-5500-bitcoin-gold-lacks-community-support/

I made a bet that Bitcoin is going to go up:

https://stockbet.com/#/BullBear/round/17971

Take the right side of the bet.

Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:26:14 PM

These 'pump and dump" was the term being used by some industries where promoters talk up a stock to a new wave of sucker investors, then they dump it for profit. That was according from the article that I reviewed. Base of these,  let me say that this $6000 is just another "pump and dump" if we were going to base its current price. Is there anybody wants to correct me?

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██