Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🚀Coinplace:🔥The first in the world platform for direct P2P🔥  (Read 27710 times)
qwertyxzc

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:52:22 AM

How many tokens created from ICO?
100 mln
how many have already raised funds?
this is a huge project.i think that a lot
CoinPlacePro (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:59:19 AM

How many tokens created from ICO?
100 mln
how many have already raised funds?
600 ETH

CoinPlacePro (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:00:30 PM

How can I get money back if the payment has not been paid?
If the payment was not successful (for example, it was canceled by the author or moderator), then the funds will be returned to the wallet of the user who transferred the funds.
If the user paid for the purchase in real currency (USD, EUR, RUB or others), the funds will be returned to his ETH-purse inside the CoinPlace system.
How long does it take?
within one day

qwertyxzc

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:01:42 PM

Requirements are too high, the threshold is also high, most of them can not participate in, envy those who can participate, no way, only silently concerned about the project, and hope that the future is getting better and better!

what do you mean?
Rawrt

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:07:13 PM

wow.nice.and how much do you plan to collect all?
CoinPlacePro (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:50:12 PM

We plan to collect 3000. not used tokens will be burned

Northi

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:52:16 PM

a good amount of money.good luck!
Northi

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:56:15 PM

what will be the minimum to buy tokens from you?
toxaking2009

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:58:07 PM

Will there be incentive programs?
toxaking2009

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:59:16 PM

Will there be incentive programs?
and if answer is yes then what?
CoinPlacePro (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:02:57 PM

We will definitely use incentive mechanisms and affiliate programs within our bounty. We will reward people who help the project grow.

CoinPlacePro (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:04:25 PM

The minimum purchase is 500 CPL-tokens (0.5 ETH). The maximum purchase is not limited at all, only by the number of tokens remaining after Pre-ICO and ICO. We do not set an upper threshold for participants.

Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:07:59 PM

If the payment was not successful (for example, it was canceled by the author or moderator), then the funds will be returned to the wallet of the user who transferred the funds.
If the user paid for the purchase in real currency (USD, EUR, RUB or others), the funds will be returned to his ETH-purse inside the CoinPlace system.

This seems like a solid concept but it wont have a good chance to work. Its all well-known, I have had similar projects in the past and can tell that all that crap is just for eggs. Its nothing more than a rip-off from other few hundreds fiat -crypto gateways, and none of those third-world centralized services could last more than a week or two.
Rawrt

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:09:21 PM

Can CoinPlace be blocked? I can lose my tokens? Right now there are problems with this sometimes
CoinPlacePro (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:13:09 PM

Can CoinPlace be blocked? I can lose my tokens? Right now there are problems with this sometimes

The CoinPlace platform is not subject to political risks, as it does not miss the clients' money through itself. In other words, there is no CoinPlace account, which could block the government of a country. If the state allows transfers between individuals and there is an opportunity to send funds abroad, the CoinPlace platform will work.

Rawrt

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:15:54 PM

This seems like a solid concept but it wont have a good chance to work. Its all well-known, I have had similar projects in the past and can tell that all that crap is just for eggs. Its nothing more than a rip-off from other few hundreds fiat -crypto gateways, and none of those third-world centralized services could last more than a week or two.
But there are such projects and are successfully developing.like LocalBicoin or smth
CoinPlacePro (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:21:16 PM

Hi Dev, are you have slack or discore ? pls invited me
unfortunately not. only Telegram

Northi

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:24:23 PM

But there are such projects and are successfully developing.like LocalBicoin or smth
agree with this. there are good prospects for the platform
CoinPlacePro (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:26:02 PM

Requirements are too high, the threshold is also high, most of them can not participate in, envy those who can participate, no way, only silently concerned about the project, and hope that the future is getting better and better!

What do you mean, requirements and thresholds are too high ? To participate is very easy. Welcome to CoinPlace!

Rawrt

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:32:35 PM

The CoinPlace platform is not subject to political risks, as it does not miss the clients' money through itself. In other words, there is no CoinPlace account, which could block the government of a country. If the state allows transfers between individuals and there is an opportunity to send funds abroad, the CoinPlace platform will work.
would like to believe  Grin  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: