Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🚀Coinplace:🔥The first in the world platform for direct P2P🔥  (Read 27710 times)
curapid

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:02:36 PM

I am really impressed. Looks like a nice concept, I have to keep my eye on it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yumolie

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:17:12 PM

When will it be possible to buy an iPhone for CPL? Roll Eyes
UnderUP

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:44:23 AM

nice project.
any baounty sir ?
CoinPlacePro (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:59:05 PM

nice project.
any baounty sir ?
1-2 day

RomaMarquez

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:03:36 PM

Hello! Is it nesessary to sign up on the platform with real name and documents or is it possible to use nicknames - like on LocalBitcoins?
yurqali

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:09:45 PM

Hello! Is it nesessary to sign up on the platform with real name and documents or is it possible to use nicknames - like on LocalBitcoins?
u only need email for this, but I guess it can be several options in the future to register on the platform
RomaMarquez

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:59:27 PM

u only need email for this, but I guess it can be several options in the future to register on the platform
Ok, thank you for the information
CoinPlacePro (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:48:54 PM

We launched our platform and even held first deals! Register and join us today!
Simple and rapid cryptocurrency exchange here:
https://coinplace.pro/

CoinPlacePro (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:50:15 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 01:44:07 PM by CoinPlacePro

COINPLACE PUBLISHED ITS Q&A
The team of CoinPlace answered the most frequently asked questions about the platform, and the results have been published on our website. We’ve covered the main topics associated with the product launch including the purpose of CoinPlace, the procedures of Pre-ICO and ICO, safety features, stages of placing an ICO in the platform, and so on.
If you still have questions, write us an e-mail, and we’ll answer you!
CoinPlace Pre-ICO starts on December 5 at 06:pp p.m. Moscow time.
Pre-ICO stage: Desember 5 — December 31 2018
ICO stage: February 2017 (the exact date will be announced
later)
ICO will be held: https://coinplace.info/?lang=ru
Social media:
https://twitter.com/CoinPlacePro, https://www.instagram.com/coinplace.pro/,https://www..., https://t.me/coin_place.

punk_yaj

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:55:38 PM

Will you support paypal payments in the future?
CoinPlacePro (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:21:36 AM

FIVE REASONS TO JOIN COINPLACE PRE-ICO
Great news! We launched our Pre-ICO yesterday. In the last 24 hours of presale we have raised about 200 ETH.

We want to remind you why it is beneficial to invest in CoinPlace right now:

1. 40-50% bonuses are awarded for your purchase only during the presale period. The percentage will decrease afterwards.

2. Our advisors are top professionals in the financial industry. Among them are: Regional Manager of eToro, Head of Marketing and PR for Alibaba Digital Media & Entertainment Group, Trucker Path Product Manager and other experienced professionals. They are confident in the bright future of CoinPlace platform. Read their comments about our project, and it will dispel all your doubts.

3. Our platform benefits from both a profitable business model and a rapidly growing market: see details in our White Paper. We have raised 600 ETH before the start of presale - people trust us.

4. CPL token holders will gain access to the exclusive CoinPlace Club and will receive discounts if investing in other ICO projects!

5. We will make investing in ICO more accessible together. The market will be evolving with us!

The clock is ticking - there are only 25 days left till the end of presale. Join us!

CoinPlacePro (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:23:27 AM

Here our bounty thread.Join!

filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

CoinPlace is world's first service for direct trade in ICO tokens and crypto as-sets which will change the global cryptocurrency market.
The platform will have over 100 digital assets in one year. For five years, we are planning to occupy 50% of P2P market of ICO tokens, and more than 40% of crypto assets trading operations for fiat mon-ey will be transacted by our platform.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV8D3CKlNyk

Yumolie

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:51:09 PM

Do you participate in some important crypto-events?
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:25:25 PM

The most popular Questions and Answers

1. How can I buy CPL tokens?
If you want to buy CPL tokens for cryptocurrency:
You go to CoinPlace.info, press Buy CPL-Tokens in the right upper corner. You will be taken to the registration page. Here you start creating your account. You type in your email address and a password. After the registration process is completed, you are automatically logged into your account. There you will see three main tabs: Invested (the CPL tokens amount you have already bought), Bonus (awarded and can be seen after the token purchase and depends on the amount and at which ICO stage you bought them), Raised during ICO (how much money was raised to this point excluding the closed presale). Right under the “Raised during ICO” button, you will see the button “Buy now”. After pressing it, you need to choose between two payment methods: crypto or fiat. Choose “crypto”. Then you choose the cryptocurrency you hold. Then you type in the sum, and you will see how much CPL tokens you can buy for the amount of crypro you have. Lower you will see an address of the wallet YOU NEED TO TRANSWER YOUR ASSETS to receive our tokens. The process is automatic. In order to do this you need to have a wallet that supports ERC20 type tokens. You go to your wallet and transfer the crypto you chose from the list in your CoinPlace account to the address you copied from our website, and in return you receive our tokens. Coins will be transferred to your wallet on our platform. They can be transferred to any wallet supporting ERC20 in 5 days after the end of ICO.

If you want to buy CPL tokens for fiat money:
You go to CoinPlace.info, press Buy CPL-Tokens in the right upper corner. You will be taken to the registration page. Here you start creating your account. You type in your email address and a password. After the registration process is completed, you are automatically logged into your account. There you will see three main tabs: Invested (the CPL tokens amount you have already bought), Bonus (awarded and can be seen after the token purchase and depends on the amount and at which ICO stage you bought them), Raised during ICO (how much money was raised to this point excluding the closed presale). Right under the “Raised during ICO” button, you will see the button “Buy now”. After pressing it, you need to choose between two payment methods: crypto or fiat. Choose “fiat”. Lower you will see the button “Buy CPL now”. This will take you to another website — our platform, where you will see a list of sellers. Every seller will specify his own terms of sale (acceptable payment methods, limits and prices). You need to choose a suitable seller and press “Buy” with the seller’s nick. Then you will need to accept the terms and conditions and press Accept. You will see your order after that. There will be two lines: “Sending” on the left (there you type in the amount in the currency you want to pay with) and “Paying” on the right (there you will see the amount of CPL tokens you can buy for the amount you want to spend). Lower you will see your bonus (if you are eligible to it) awarded for your purchase. Lower you will see a line where you can type in your comment for the seller. Then you press Submit Request, which will be under the comments line. As soon as you press this button, your trade starts. Then you wait for the seller’s reply. A chat window will open, where the seller will type in his details (if they are not listed). You will use the details to transfer the money. Then the seller will transfer tokens to your wallet on CoinPlace.pro

2. How can I cancel my deal with a seller?
After you have chosen a seller, typed in the sum and pressed Submit Request under the comments line, you are taken to the page detailing the deal process. There you will see the button “Cancel” on the left. Your deal will be cancelled as soon as you press the button.

3. Can I get my money back if I have already transferred it to the seller?
In this case, you cannot. The seller might act at his own discretion.

4. How do I register?
You go to CoinPlace.info and press Buy CPL-Tokens. The registration window opens. You will only need to type in your email address and create a password to register.

5. What is fiat money?
Fiat Money is the currency that a government established as a legal payment method in spite of the fact that it does not have any intrinsic value and is not backed by commodities. Historically, most of the currencies were created from goods like gold or silver. Fiat money on the contrary has an assigned value only due to the trust in the state.
Today most paper money in the world is fiat money.

6. Why do I need two different accounts on CoinPlace.pro and CCoinPlace.info?
After you have created an account on CoinPlace.pro, your wallet is linked to this account. Using this account you can only buy CPL tokens for fiat money.
After you have created an account on CoinPlace.info, you will see the amount of CPL tokens you currently hold. Using this account, you can only buy CPL tokens for crypto.

7. How can I find my wallet?
On CoinPlace.pro:
You need to log into your account on the platform. In order to do that you need to press Sign In in the right upper corner of the main page. Press it and register or log into your account, then you will be automatically taken to the tab “Wallets”. In the left part of the screen you will see the amount of tokens you hold. You can click it to see the details of your previous transactions. You will have an option to transfer tokens using an address or a nickname.
On CoinPlace.info:
When you log into your account, you are taken to the page “Participate in ICO”. There you will see your token balance.

8. How can I withdraw my tokens and which wallets can I transfer them to?
If your tokens are on CoinPlace.info, you will be able to transfer them only in 5 days after the end of ICO.

9. What is the difference between info and pro websites?
CoinPlace.info is strictly an ICO site, while CoinPlace.pro is the platform itself.

10. Why do I need your tokens?
You will be able to pay for the following services with CPL tokens on the platform:
๏ posting ads on the platform (ICO, cryptocurrency services and websites, mining equipment, selling cryptocurrency for fiat money);
๏ listing ICO tokens on the platform (as a listing fee);
๏ priority service on our website (for example, expedited verification or arbitration, etc.);
๏ moving your ads to the top;
๏ a special status.

11. How can I sell other ICO tokens on your platform?
To sell another project’s ICO tokens, you need to list them first on our platform. However, this feature is not available yet. You can only transfer CPL tokens using the platform and only using a nickname.

12. Can I list bitcoins on your platform?
Not at the moment, but this service will be available by the end of January.

13. How much does your token cost?
Our token costs 0,001 ETH.

14. Will your token be listed on exchanges? What is the pricing mechanism?
Yes, our token will be listed on various exchanges in one or two weeks after ICO. The number of tokens will decrease over time, which will raise the token value. Our platform is a functioning product. This will also contribute to the stable value increase of the token.

15. How much is your token worth in euros?
Some of the sellers on our platform are from Europe, and they sell tokens only for euros. Yu can find them in the list of sellers and check prices in euros.

16. When can I sell tokens?
You can sell tokens in 5 days after the end of ICO.

17. How can I buy tokens using a credit card?
Some of the sellers on our platform accept payments to their bankcards. You can find them in the list of sellers on our platform.

18. How long does a transaction take?
After the deal has been approved by the seller, the transaction takes up to 5 minutes.

Check for updates at our website and in social media!
Join Pre-ICO and test the platform in action: www.coinplace.pro

Pre-ICO stage: December 5 — Januar 31 2018
ICO stage: February 2018 (the exact date will be announced later)

https://medium.com/@CoinPlacePro/the-most-popular-questions-and-answers-a616084626c2

crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:58:38 AM

SIGNIFICANT CRYPTOMARKET PROBLEMS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSBS_oNR8dA

Recently the team of our project visited a special event, where a lot of unique ICOs were represented. We talked with some of their founders and asked about current cryptomarket problems. Watch and tell us, what do you think about it?

Check for updates at our website and in social media!
Join Pre-ICO and test the platform in action: www.coinplace.pro

Pre-ICO stage: December 5 — Januar 31 2018
ICO stage: February 2018 (the exact date will be announced later)
kartuz

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

Great project! Also I like your UX/UI
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:49:21 PM

You want to place only bitcoin and ethereum? If so then you are unlikely to be able to compete for example LocalBitcoins.For sure need other tokens buy basic can be anywhere. On which fiat services you will exchange crypto?
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:54:55 PM

In your Signature campaign, I can't locate the personal text to be used. You should update it.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Saddam786

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

I would like to learn more about the project, in particular, where I can read about your company, learn the latest news. Are there any articles or publications on exchange sites -- existing and new ones? And tell me, please, how to participate in the placement with the fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: