Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:07:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i invest to FirstCoin or not?  (Read 1015 times)
margrettco62 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:45:26 PM

On this forum, Everyone invested to Firstcoin.
My friend advise me invest to Firstcoin when the price of Firstcoin was $1.30 ( in may, 2017) but i did not like this coin and i did not invest. Now the price of Firstcoin is $13.84 (Coinmarketcap) and my friend say Firstcoin will increase to $100 in next years. Everyone invested to Firstcoin. on forum please give me advice i should invest to Firstcoin. I see Firstcoin seem like Bitconect, Is this true?

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:44:57 PM

My friend advise me invest to Firstcoin when the price of Firstcoin was $1.30 ( in may, 2017) but i did not like this coin and i did not invest. Now the price of Firstcoin is $13.84 (Coinmarketcap) and my friend say Firstcoin will increase to $100 in next years. Everyone invested to Firstcoin. on forum please give me advice i should invest to Firstcoin. I see Firstcoin seem like Bitconect, Is this true?

Its depend on your own decision if you invest in first coin or not,in my own perception we must follow our instinct,if we thinks that its the right time to invest this kind of coin will go on,maybe we can earns this kind of coin or maybe we must take the risk.we must follow the beating of our  own opinion and  know the statistic data of this first coin.

GUI_Center

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:51:09 PM

Hype is not a good reason to invest. Do research behind them and make the decision for yourself if you believe than can accomplish what they are saying and if you believe it will be used in the future. Many people are saying "fill in the blank" coin will increase to $100 in the next few years. This is true, as more people invest in crypto currency so will the market cap increase and price of coins will go up.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:02:31 PM

This looks silly to see the first coin already included on the top 50 coinmarketcap which the coin only traded in the crap exchange such as yobit.
First coin just another shit in my opinion. You must try to ignore it.

imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:11:07 PM

I dont really know much about the project, but I think other projects are better than this. I always prefer to have enough Bitcoin and I only invest them in strong coins with some good usecases behind it
cointabo

Activity: 477

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:08:06 AM

Dont go near that coin. The pump is done. Its a utter shitcoin. Fills no use, serves no purpose.
razzbee

Activity: 182

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:11:26 AM

I could not find it purpose , but price seems to be growing quickly, its not advisable to keep these coins, but trading them might be okay..
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:16:17 AM

Have you done research why it pumped? Reasons could be a lot. New product, feature, speculation, whales etc.

pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:22:14 PM

It's up to you if you want to invest to Bitcoin or not even some of your friends do advice you to do so just follow what you think is good for you

BigBall

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:09:08 PM

Reason why FirstCoin grow so hard is because they have club which support that coin and now you can pay traveling with airplane in London,Dubai,New York and many other popular destination and pay with FirstCoin also purpose of their club is not to scam everybody with ponzi elements,it exist to make FirstCoin usable in world ,also they have a lot of ATM in Asia,they have 1 in Europe and they will make couple of ATM this year also in Europe and about 300 ATM they will open next year all over the world.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:44:36 PM

Don't wait for what people will tell you on a coin to invest in, do your own due diligence before you invest in any token.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
chomcv

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:12:43 PM

forget it, it scam
dacryptomoney

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:29:22 PM

it's a scam...don't go anywhere near it unless you want to lose your money
iaeafbi109

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:06:46 PM

Reason why FirstCoin grow so hard is because they have club which support that coin and now you can pay traveling with airplane in London,Dubai,New York and many other popular destination and pay with FirstCoin also purpose of their club is not to scam everybody with ponzi elements,it exist to make FirstCoin usable in world ,also they have a lot of ATM in Asia,they have 1 in Europe and they will make couple of ATM this year also in Europe and about 300 ATM they will open next year all over the world.

Do you have any proof ? any picture about what u had said. Thanks you
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:33:37 PM

try to invest a project/coin/token that have a proper and solid mission,
also,do not invest your money into overhype project/coin/token because most of them were pump and dump scheme.
if you want to contribute,choose the projects that have a long preparation and goal.
or if you can not figure it out,just stick to the top cryptocurrency.
if you can hold it for a years,you will get the profit from it,other than buying a shitty coins like that
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:42:52 PM

Why would you invest your money on this coin? it is not promising anything, this is just a pure example of what pump and dump coins means, this is not offering anything to the whole community, there are much other options to invest your money instead of buying this token.
Try to take a look at the forum, there are better altcoins to put your funds in, or why dont you invest in a solid one? like ethereum or monero.. they are increasing like crazy at the moment.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
frangipani

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:13:11 AM

scam or not. But it's rising. You say:nobody know who is creator of firstcoin. Can you tell me who and where is Nakamoto Satoshi?? I think firstcoin has many very good plans and they are handling it very clever. Yes, big part of firstcoins are premined, but that is thing which is holding firstcoin price and constantly rising it. Firstcoin club? Idea about it is also great-you buy firstcoin (and if you are not planing to trade it soon) and you put your firstcoins to firstcoin club. With that-you are reducing supply on trademarket and you are raising demand so price is constantly rising. Benefit of firstcoin club is also monthly income that is guaranteed in some % of firstcoins that are invested in firstcoinclub. Lets say you invest 3000$ of firstcoins, you will get every month 5% of invested firstcoins. Since firstcoin is constantly rising you get every month more than 5% of 3000$...and so on... I think that firstcoin is one of the altcoins to stay... ATM plans are also something that speaks in favor.
If you are interested join at this link...

link:    https://firstcoin.club/affiliate/120886

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:35:48 AM

first thing is the true that it scam or not but it is rising and I don't think it is a scam. It just has lack of info in the community. It is already listed on the livecoin and yobit market exchanges and the growth kinda steady for the past few months.as many investe interested to invest in this coin, its demand go on and its rising but you have to wait to correct it little bit and then invest in but you have to research about any coin before investing its my advice.

nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:53:17 AM

If you want stay on safe side try diversity, invest around 30% in Firstcoin and 70% in Bitcoin. Do your research, don't rely only on friends advice always, learn how to check youtube for reviews, register with Telegram/Slack and check their ANN thread on forum. Read their whitepaper and roadmap. Once you invest in two different crypto if your Firstcoin not perform as you expected you can always sell and stay with Bitcoin, so far BTC had great rise recently and any amount you put in Bitcoin will be profitable for sure. Remember even you lose a little money in Firstcoin BTC will secure your investment and it will be still profitable. Price prediction for Bitcoin is by end of the year will reach 10.000$ This is best advice I can give you for good start. Don't invest more that small fraction you can lose on Firstcoin and leave rest  60% - 70% in bitcoins. It may not give you super high profit but you will have more secured investment. Buying only one coin is too risky specially now when BTC is on rise every week.  
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:55:52 AM

I do not usually invest into hyped coins. Also since you are so unsure about it, I would say let it pass. There are many opportunities in crypto and they will knock on your door several times. Try and pick the next big thing. Do a lot of research and spend some time on this website reading about new coins and their tech!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: