Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 1375 times)
bSpend (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:11:38 AM

on cnbc Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5iWqdtsx-4

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

vote on the task outcome in case of a dispute between freelancer and client

It's a great feature, because now a days a lot of freelancing sites now are always on favor with the clients, they are biased. Now, with crytotask we can now be sure that we have the chance to have fair rules.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

Is this like another freelancing website? If its and going to be successful you will help many people that are finding freelancer job with easy task but professional. I hope more people will talk about this.

Yes, as what in the OP stated it is a freelancing websites with lots of amazing features. This will surely attracts more investors to participate and at the same time many supporters that will help to this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

Is this like another freelancing website? If its and going to be successful you will help many people that are finding freelancer job with easy task but professional. I hope more people will talk about this.
Not just a website but more like a platform I think, it will really help a lot if this will be supported well and known well in the community. As it can give a proper and reliable solution for freelancers to find their dream jobs in the market.

Yes, this not a normal free lancing site because it is in blockchain technology and both clients and free lancers can get benefits from using it. I really hope that many people will support this project.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

Not just a website but more like a platform I think, it will really help a lot if this will be supported well and known well in the community. As it can give a proper and reliable solution for freelancers to find their dream jobs in the market.

Yes, this not a normal free lancing site because it is in blockchain technology and both clients and free lancers can get benefits from using it. I really hope that many people will support this project.
What I love about his platform is that it safeguards both the employer and employee with the  system they have right now. In my opinion, if I will hire someone, I gotta employ one from this platform since this one is secure.
ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

What I love about his platform is that it safeguards both the employer and employee with the  system they have right now. In my opinion, if I will hire someone, I gotta employ one from this platform since this one is secure.
And it also avoid freelancers from getting scam from those who ask services but doesn't pay because the platform escrows the fund to really secure that the payment will be given to those who gives services.

Yeah, this days a lot of scam clients are in freelancing sites now. They will accept your offer then after doing the task they will fail you stating a lot of negative reasons. I hope with this project they will also make protections for freelancers.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

Wow! it's getting over the news, way to go CryptoTask team. This project will be a very big deal and will hit many supporters and investors soon. Due to many freelancers around the world, platform like these are somewhat in demand that is why i believe this will be a good opportunity to invest with.
Nice! Even if it's just a little video that somehow features "CryptoTask" that makes the anchor wonder what it is. CryptoTask can really gives opportunity to many people out there like me and the others.

Cryptotask can surely help a lot of freelancers in the near future, but for now let's help first cryptotask to increase its popularity and to attract many investors so that this project can have enough funds for the developments.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

Wow! it's getting over the news, way to go CryptoTask team. This project will be a very big deal and will hit many supporters and investors soon. Due to many freelancers around the world, platform like these are somewhat in demand that is why i believe this will be a good opportunity to invest with.
Nice! Even if it's just a little video that somehow features "CryptoTask" that makes the anchor wonder what it is. CryptoTask can really gives opportunity to many people out there like me and the others.

Most of the time people preferred to watch a short video presentation than reading a very long whitepaper. So this video can surely attract many investors to participate in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:12:13 AM

Most of the time people preferred to watch a short video presentation than reading a very long whitepaper. So this video can surely attract many investors to participate in this project.
A short video that is brief and have the right information that explains what this platform is all about is an important one. Even the video given is somehow just a small feature of CryptoTask, hopefully that video might be the start of more features in television for this platform and will lead to its success.
cammie16

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

Then will this gives more opportunity to all freelancers to find more job and more reliable that they won't be snob by the client? I hope more job opportunity will be gather here.
Yep. In addition to that, the freelancers here are secured since this system escrows the fund in order to give the latter an assurance that they will really be paid once the job is done.
That's great! People here will be at ease and won't get bother about errors or delayed of pays. Thia will be a great platform to be launched. This project is a human friendly community which everyone is welcome.

You are right, CryptoTask will be the 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market in crypto world. Let's all help the project to have a lot of supports and also spread good news in all social medias.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

I am also hoping that cryptotask will have many supporters so that there is a chance that this project will become successful because they will help for the promotions and advertising.

temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

HardCap 10000 Eth is not overdone, but I did not see the soft cap.
soft cap how many?
melch100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:22:05 PM

soft cap how many?

I also want to see the status of this project, if they already reach the soft cap and if they are near to reach the hard cap? Because I have a feeling that this project will be successful in the coming months.

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:17:14 AM

soft cap how many?

I also want to see the status of this project, if they already reach the soft cap and if they are near to reach the hard cap? Because I have a feeling that this project will be successful in the coming months.
There are already a number of freelancing market project and all have been successful to raise funds. i feel this project is no exceptional the only thing to worry is how they will execute the project in long term.
ehrz22

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

I am also hoping that cryptotask will have many supporters so that there is a chance that this project will become successful because they will help for the promotions and advertising.
Yes, but even they have many supporters they should still do bigger efforts in promoting the project because it is the way to gain more investors and will define the success of the project. Just consider the supporters as bonus.

Yeah you are right, but supporters can also be an investors if they want to and if they will feel that the project is really serious. An active devs and active community will make the project successful.

cammie16

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

soft cap how many?

There are already a number of freelancing market project and all have been successful to raise funds. i feel this project is no exceptional the only thing to worry is how they will execute the project in long term.

Yes, a lot of project now are giving their best only in start up then eventually will have a slow development after earning a lot of funds from the ico. I hope it will never happen to cryptotask, I believe in this project.

melch100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

Then will this gives more opportunity to all freelancers to find more job and more reliable that they won't be snob by the client? I hope more job opportunity will be gather here.
Yep. In addition to that, the freelancers here are secured since this system escrows the fund in order to give the latter an assurance that they will really be paid once the job is done.
That's great! People here will be at ease and won't get bother about errors or delayed of pays. Thia will be a great platform to be launched. This project is a human friendly community which everyone is welcome.

You are right, CryptoTask will be the 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market in crypto world. Let's all help the project to have a lot of supports and also spread good news in all social medias.
Great thing that this community really wants to help this platform to gain more people to support the project by sharing in into the public! Decentralized and reliable platform for freelancers will be possible in the future thanks to CryptoTask.

Yes, cyrptotask can surely help freelancers ro find suitable job for them and earn good profit. But for now the most important thing is to help the project become known world wide so that there will be more investors.

bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

Many are expecting about Cryptotask to be successful. We know that there are already freelancing sites that is running. But in cryptotask is more unique which gives you job with a reliable sources.
Have a lot of people lack of working or must do ing at their home. So that we need noone will be unemployment at the future more

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:57:32 PM

If i don't have mistake, we have another topic about CryptoTask: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2258743.1300?. What about this topic is the same person posting? Only have different child board?
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

Congrats on becoming a default MEW token!
Looking forward to exchange listing.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: