Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptosources instead of Cryptocoins, Upgrading Cryptoeconomics  (Read 184 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:16:04 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 05:04:08 PM by KingScorpio

Hy folks,

i am working currently on something, and i think its time to involve more people in the community into it.

the point is, that the regional national banker cartells have good reasons to ban cryptocurrencies and ICOs, and they will upkeep their banking cartells if cryptoeconomics doesnt upgrade itself.

i have already an idea and a path how to do this upgrade.

we create a new type/classification of cryptocurrency that we can then regulate ourselves.

for industrial generative engineering.

i propose calling those token "sources" or cryptosources since their main goal is the upkeep and development of essential productive infrastructure, that is basically the foundation of the IT interconnected urban global community we are currently living in. Only something like that will be able to handle the banker cartells and the fear of the population that depends on them since they are managing the rewards for the regional infrastructure development and maintenance currently.

this is the only way you can in the long-term deal with banker cartels like the chinese government.

you evolve or you die. even the world bank might be able to threaten you if you are not upgrading cryptoeconomics.

you aint going to be successfull with just encrypted "coins" crappy ICO and energywasting mining competition. nor will you be taken serious and responsible

i can and will give you more information later about that

we can do this if we do a good job and stay consistenly on it.

the alternative is the current path, you might destroy you regional bankers cartels but you will end up with a new pyramid of power depictive as the pyriamid of productivity,

this will be a world in which regions that create and maintain industrial productive equipment will basically dominate the world, i know that because i live in such a region

all those that shout currently on the national banker cartels and their pyramid schemes will then find themselves in a reality in which essential productive equipment of all worlds factories that output consumption capacities, are basically made then in oligarchic small core regions of the world, against a pyramid of productivity you cant just issue new token and call them money. you are then finally done.

you arent aware about this yet, but you will be later

regards

Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:30:26 PM

Hy folks,

i am working currently on something, and i think its time to involve more people in the community into it.

the point is, that the regional national banker cartells have good reasons to ban cryptocurrencies and ICOs, and they will upkeep their banking cartells if cryptoeconomics doesnt upgrade itself.

i have already an idea and a path how to do it.

we create a new type of cryptocurrency that we can then regulate ourselves.

i propose calling those token "sources" since their main goal is the upkeep and development of essential productive infrastructure, that is basically the foundation of the IT interconnected urban global community we are currently living in. Only something like that will be able to handle the banker cartells and the fear of the population that depends on them since they are managing the rewards for the regional infrastructure development and maintenance currently.

this is the only way you can in the long-term deal with banker cartels like the chinese government.

you evolve or you die. even the world bank might be able to threaten you if you are not upgrading cryptoeconomics.

you aint going to be successfull with just encrypted "coins" crappy ICO and energywasting mining competition.

the alternative is the current path that, you might destroy you regional bankers cartels but you will end up with a new pyramid of power depictive as the pyriamid of productivity,

this will be a world in which regions that create and maintain industrial productive equipment will basically dominate the world, i know that because i live in such a region

regards

You miss the idea of cryptocurrency if you say you want to regulate it. Because regulation = centralization, and the whole point bitcoin was ever introduced was because to decentralize it.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:37:53 PM

Hy folks,

i have already an idea and a path how to do it.

we create a new type of cryptocurrency that we can then regulate ourselves.

i propose calling those token "sources" since their main goal is the upkeep and development of essential productive infrastructure, that is basically the foundation of the IT interconnected urban global community we are currently living in. Only something like that will be able to handle the banker cartells and the fear of the population that depends on them since they are managing the rewards for the regional infrastructure development and maintenance currently.

you aint going to be successfull with just encrypted "coins" crappy ICO and energywasting mining competition.

the alternative is the current path that, you might destroy you regional bankers cartels but you will end up with a new pyramid of power depictive as the pyriamid of productivity,

regards

You miss the idea of cryptocurrency if you say you want to regulate it. Because regulation = centralization, and the whole point bitcoin was ever introduced was because to decentralize it.

i am not talking about full regulation, that individuals cant understand anymore, just enough so that it filters out crappy scammers, energyewasting empty IT systems and creates a quality standard. belive me many that read ico's will love that

we just create a small overviewable codex, to ensure these Infrastructure currencies are beeing used in the productive infrastructure upkeep.

currently the ICOs are regulating all themselves. and investors are kicking their heads against a wall to read all of those.

but for something bigger and more important like productive infrastructure there is no quality standard.

and if you will not do that you will have the national banker cartells sitting in that gap and belive me that gap is powered by fears of billions of people. and it will grow if ico's will abandon them and believe me many will.

you deliver those fears and land a huge success or you simply stay as dragi said about bitcoin "immature"

regards

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:44:02 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 01:58:14 PM by KingScorpio

plus we can regulate that system ourselves.

this is the only way we can deal with the gay banker cartels that rightfully will upkeep and protect their banker cartells as long as you keep with those unregulated ICOs only

regards

jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:46:21 PM

"regulate" maybe something againts the concept of cryptocurrecies itself.. but yeah, the ideas is good..
therefore, for certain use, this strategies may work like a charm..

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:47:54 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 02:19:37 PM by KingScorpio

"regulate" maybe something againts the concept of cryptocurrecies itself.. but yeah, the ideas is good..
therefore, for certain use, this strategies may work like a charm..

regulate can also help because we will know what we get, and there will be a reliable image the masses will have, many ICO investors need that.

unregulated u currently get lots of scam empty IT systems, lot of unserious people feel invited,

but for important stuff like core productive infrastructure we should approach a new design.

this is the only way we can deal with the banker cartels and the fear that people have

dont wory about enforcing those regulations, u have enough people in the jurisdiction financial system that will enforce them for us once the concept is published.

this strategy will work if we just do and stick to it.

regards

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:56:13 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 10:06:27 AM by KingScorpio

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2256920.0

russia prohibits cryptocoins (bitcoinforum)

as i said this is all logical, nothing surprsing in here for me. i knew this will happen and it will continue to happen, and also rightwise because everybody depends on the infrastructure overwatch. that currently national banking cartels do, you have to create products for that.

if you want to have a better future you better take serious what i wrote

we better start work on this soon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: