Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] 2014 Titan Brass Half #85 + Autographed Poster  (Read 301 times)
cryptoguyz_collectibles (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:35:33 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 09:07:00 PM by cryptoguyz_collectibles

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to sell a Titan Brass Half (loaded 0.5 BTC value) #85/2500 + an autographed poster which I love (you may recognize this Titan piece of history). It's been on my wall, framed for some time. The front is in excellent condition. I love it. The back has a bit of tape residue on the backside on each edge from how it was mounted to the backing. The company that framed it used a double-sided tape, and I'm no expert at removing the bit of stickiness. Perhaps someone who knows what they are doing could, but I don't know. I can provide pictures of that if there is interest.

I am open to selling this as a pair (preferred because they compliment each other as a set very nicely) or separate. I'm a complete novice when it comes to actually selling my collectibles at this point, so I'm looking for some help. I'm not a big fan of the auction format for fear of being overlooked and selling too low, especially given how novice my account is. I'm accepting offers right now, and more than that would love for the more experienced members to chime in on what they think it might be worth so I can set a reasonable price based on that (adjust my own expectations, so to speak).

Thank you!
I'd love to hear from some of the more experienced members. Escrow would of course be acceptable to me. Shipping would be from Canada, and I would cover this myself.

** These items have been SOLD **

bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:39:28 PM

I would say throw it up for auction. It will show what people are willing to give for it at this current time.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to sell a Titan Brass Half (loaded 0.5 BTC value) #85/2500 + an autographed poster which I love (you may recognize this Titan piece of history). It's been on my wall, framed for some time. The front is in excellent condition. I love it. The back has a bit of tape residue on the backside on each edge from how it was mounted to the backing. The company that framed it used a double-sided tape, and I'm no expert at removing the bit of stickiness. Perhaps someone who knows what they are doing could, but I don't know. I can provide pictures of that if there is interest.

I'm looking to sell some of my collectibles, starting with this one, as a set or separate. I'm a complete novice when it comes to actually selling my collectibles at this point, so I'm looking for some help. I'm not a big fan of the auction format for fear of being overlooked and selling too low, especially given how novice my account is. I'm accepting offers right now, and more than that would love for the more experienced members to chime in on what they think it might be worth. If the price was attractive on the coin alone I'd consider the poster a bonus to the right collector.

https://imgur.com/a/xzbIX

Thank you!
I'd love to hear from some of the more experienced members. Escrow would of course be acceptable to me. Shipping would be from Canada, and I would cover this myself.

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:43:18 PM

Gotta say, that is one sweeeeeeet poster! Can't say I have ever come across one of those before. PM sent.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:45:10 PM

Thank you all Smiley

I will consider the auction format. However, like I said, my preference would be to sell this directly. Hopefully I'll hear from a few others that are experienced with this (and hopefully interested!). I've got some other cool stuff you may have never seen before, but this seemed like a solid opener.
M++

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:50:39 PM

I'm interested to buy it. Contact me maybe?

Fliphodl.com ICO Analysis Website.

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:43:32 PM

Item is currently pending private sale with a buyer, I will update the thread depending on the outcome of this sale.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1072

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:27:25 PM

Wow, very cool piece and good luck with the sale!  Can't say I've ever seen this before.   Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: