Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:48:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your ideal crypto exchange?  (Read 845 times)
ExchangeThatChange (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:49:50 PM

Hello everyone!

We are developers with a though of building a people`s crypto exchange. Devised by people

and built for people. What do you think are the biggest challenges
crypto exchanges face nowadays ? Have you suffered from the exchanges beore? What is your

ideal exchange? What features and option would you love to see if you could start an

exchange? We will build the people`s exchange solely on the vision of the community and your

advice.  Make an impact and tell us how you want us to develop the exchange and what

features to include?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcrost

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:36:19 PM

Hello everyone!

We are developers with a though of building a people`s crypto exchange. Devised by people

crypto exchanges face nowadays ? Have you suffered from the exchanges beore? What is your

ideal exchange? What features and option would you love to see if you could start an

exchange? We will build the people`s exchange solely on the vision of the community and your

advice.  Make an impact and tell us how you want us to develop the exchange and what

features to include?
I don't need a lot of features but the important thing about the exchange must be a reliable, easy for use and there is no a lot of verification. I give you an example just like the binance exchange site. to get listed on there doesn't need a lot of requirement.

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███
███▄
████████▄▄
░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀███
░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███████████▀
░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
▀▀▀

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███████████▀
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
.................Crowdsale - Sep 29th..................
BLOG | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | SLACK | WHITEPAPER
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:43:21 PM

the most easy exchange to use is bitfinex.

the interface is simple, the support is good and they have more and more coins to trade!
rpg

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:48:31 PM

I think Binance will be one of the best in some time. Low fees. Quick adding new coins. A lot of work at project.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:48:54 PM

Hello everyone!

features to include?

low fee trade, low fee send in wallet. and has double security in account,fiture chat, and easy access by HP and computer.
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:49:21 PM

I like Binance the most.

Low fees, even lower when using their token, responsive team, great interface (especially PRO).

The only thing I miss are stop loss and limit orders, but the team said they are working on it and should be released soon.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:52:00 PM

Hello everyone!

features to include?
I don't need a lot of features but the important thing about the exchange must be a reliable, easy for use and there is no a lot of verification. I give you an example just like the binance exchange site. to get listed on there doesn't need a lot of requirement.
i agree.verification always making us mad,and the money order in which ur coins will be paid..make it hassle free and easy to claim.in which the users wont be mad when they needed to withdraw
nurlela

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:52:41 PM

the important low fees, easy to use, and the most important fast response when there are problems. many exchanges have low to respond when there is a problem. We as members need this
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:56:32 PM

When choosing an exchange, I usually check on its withdrawal fees first, esp for bitcoin. The next thing is how quick and good the support replies and find solution in each issue so a reliable 24/7 support is really great. Third thing I can say (but it should not be the last), is the availability of good coins in that exchange. So this will relate on how easily but securely one can list his coin in that exchange.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
rpg

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:47:12 PM

I like Binance the most.

Low fees, even lower when using their token, responsive team, great interface (especially PRO).

The only thing I miss are stop loss and limit orders, but the team said they are working on it and should be released soon.

It will be in some few month. And if they somehow could make USD deposits, they will be a leading not DEX exchange
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:50:36 PM

Poloniex is ideal. Nothing to add
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:51:46 PM

FOr me poloniex makes things easy.. maybe because it was my first.
pambud

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:07:45 PM

The first thing and the most important is fast response when we got problem and easy to use , low fee for trading and for sending/withdrawing and of course double security.
JollySkipper

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:10:25 PM

Lykke, 0 fees , mobile app, mobile wallet

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:21:46 PM

I think the current exchanges are OK, only they need to not go out of business. I can count, easily, 5 or more exchanges which were at the top of the crypto world and are now gone, without lasting longer than 5 years.

1. Mt. Gox
2. Cryptsy
3. BTC-e (came back but lost customer funds)
4. Can't remember the name, but I personally lost money when it closed
5. China closing exchanges

There is A LOT more than the above, so yeah I think the main thing is they actually need to stay in business to build up trust.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
gentlejack

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:23:08 PM

Hello everyone!

features to include?
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:29:06 PM

I use Coinbase to exchange btc in eur and transfer them to my debit card, but high fees. I use that 'cause is easy to use and reliable. To exchange btc in other crypto I use Poloniex or Bittrex, the best twice.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:33:32 PM

My ideal exchange has to be reliable, deposit and withdrawal should be fast and without problems.
Support ticket should be answered within 24 to 48 hours and not leaving the users hanging with standard answers.
Good luck to your project.
desperado007

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 05:38:07 PM

Cryptopia is reliable and fast. My alts r all on Cryptopia except a few they do not handle Grin
000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:40:27 PM

Well, I personally I use Lykke wallet and trading app. For me is the best because it use a new technology which make unable to anyone to hack my online wallet. Also has Zero fees and a very easy interface to use. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: