Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:08:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reversal is happening.. bitcoin money goes to altcoins!  (Read 1772 times)
suncokreten

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:35:56 PM

This is wrong, not much money is going from BTC to alts, it just that BTC feel for like $250 today so automatically the ALT/BTC ratio is increasing and being green. USD value is pretty much the same or lower.
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:56:11 PM

What are you saying?

BTC Dominance: 57.9%

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
GUI_Center

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:07:31 PM

This will be a mute conversation for the next 2 days while people load up on Bitcoin in prep of the fork. Curious to see what happens once people dump Bitcoin Gold.

imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:16:57 PM

I think we will see some reversal action after the BTC fork. When the people are going to sell their Bitcoin Gold for BTC, we will see more money into altcoins. That happend also while the last fork Smiley
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:31:38 PM

It is a constant back and forth but yeah with how much dominance btc gained over the past few weeks it only begs to reason that this should happen. I say that but markets often do a FU to the participants and we will see if

this reversal is true or it is a fake breakout before getting smushed harder.

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:44:53 PM

Hi guys.. i am happy to see that the reversal is finally happeninig.. bitcoin is decreasing and money is flowing to my altcoins .. a 12% recovered in a few hours for my diversified portfolio ( 0 bitcoins on it).

good luck to all.. we will meet at ATH of our beloved altcoins again!

do you realize the same¿
i think it is due to fact that BTC has lowered its price in the last 24h. This is actually pretty normal after BTC reaches a new ATH and a correction happens a few days later. Take it easy, there's nothing to be excited about right now,
But next week could be big, though. Some alt coins might actually see a big increase, or even ATH.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:12:30 AM

What people suggesting that this is over is not, the real fork is the SegWit2x in November,  BCG just take advantage of the recent BCash fork, no commitment for BCG but there are for Segwit2x, especially from Jihan who is very influential in the space
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:25:25 AM

Hi guys.. i am happy to see that the reversal is finally happeninig.. bitcoin is decreasing and money is flowing to my altcoins .. a 12% recovered in a few hours for my diversified portfolio ( 0 bitcoins on it).

do you realize the same¿

It's happening all the time  Wink
Lol that is correct.
I don't know why he is so excited about it.
Bitcoin price go up - altcoin price go down. Bitcoin goes down - altcoin up.
Not exactly, I doubt that there is any correlation between Bitcoin and Altcoins. Usually what I have seen is that when Bitcoin rises, Altcoins experience dip but when bitcoin is able to sustain its growth, altcoin start appreciating too. When Bitcoin falls, there is fall in altcoins as well. They not always surge.

But this time Bitcoin price ridiculously increased which brought whole altcoin market to serious dip. But market will eventually recover after fork. I don't understand why people even jumping to Bitcoin for bitcoin gold which is basically a shit coin and I doubt it gonna have any proper value.

Worst moment than 3 months ago. Most of trader buying BTC for getting bitcoin gold ticket right now, money flow on there. I have been waiting almost 6 months for selling my stellar, bought at 1500 Satoshi.  Grin
I have faith, 2 months later, alt coins recovery time, step by step, and natural growth.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:43:30 AM

NO DOUBT..now it is here... time has come!!! bitcoin dropping..  many of my alts rising hard  (SHIFT, ADX, BQX, BAT, LISK..)

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:20:26 AM

I don't rely thing people are storing up BTC the way it was painted, is just that people are not exchanging their BTC for Altcoins again and since most of these tokens are paired against BTC the price so you need to dump your tokens if you want to get out of your positions
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:45:31 AM

I don't rely thing people are storing up BTC the way it was painted, is just that people are not exchanging their BTC for Altcoins again and since most of these tokens are paired against BTC the price so you need to dump your tokens if you want to get out of your positions

numbers talk, in the last 24hours my portfolio has risen 10% while BTC dropped around 6%, BTC dominance went from 59 to 56 and total marketcap remain almost untouched... so some money has flown from btc to alts, at least to few i got (WTC, XVG, BQX, SHIFT, ADX, SIGT, POE...) i dont know the rest, there are too many.
For example i dont have any ETH, but its rising another 10%.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:31:36 AM

yeah, i was waiting for this too. it is not exactly related to bitcoin and its price though. even if bitcoin stayed up or even went higher this reversal of altcoins would have happened eventually because you can never have always down just like you can never have always rise. at some point there needs to be a reversal or correction and price comes back down after a rise or up after a big dump.

a 12% recovered in a few hours for my diversified portfolio ( 0 bitcoins on it).

then you have been making a HUGE mistake.
- you don't have any bitcoin and bitcoin has been rising non stop for the past few months better than anything else
- you kept holding altcoins that were getting dumped hard. you say 12% recovered but you never say how much you have lost! the drops have been 10-20% per day for at least 3 or 4 days and you just recovered a small part of one of these days.

you always have to dump the altcoins that are dropping then buy back at the bottom. this way you first prevent that 40-80% loss and then have a 12%+ pure profit instead not just recovering a small part of what you lost.

Buying the dip...
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:44:38 AM

Let's wait another week and most alts should be much more worth than they are now once money flows back from BTC to alts.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:26:55 AM

I think now the growth of altcoyins is short-lived. Most of the bitcoins return to the alcoins. But ahead fork bitkoina and again the market will go down. We need a temporarily stable bitcoin

ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:31:03 AM

yeah, i was waiting for this too. it is not exactly related to bitcoin and its price though. even if bitcoin stayed up or even went higher this reversal of altcoins would have happened eventually because you can never have always down just like you can never have always rise. at some point there needs to be a reversal or correction and price comes back down after a rise or up after a big dump.

a 12% recovered in a few hours for my diversified portfolio ( 0 bitcoins on it).

then you have been making a HUGE mistake.
- you don't have any bitcoin and bitcoin has been rising non stop for the past few months better than anything else
- you kept holding altcoins that were getting dumped hard. you say 12% recovered but you never say how much you have lost! the drops have been 10-20% per day for at least 3 or 4 days and you just recovered a small part of one of these days.

you always have to dump the altcoins that are dropping then buy back at the bottom. this way you first prevent that 40-80% loss and then have a 12%+ pure profit instead not just recovering a small part of what you lost.

you hit it.. i made a big mistake.. newbies most common mistake.. FOMO buying ATH during august..
i fucked up with MNE, BTM, IOTA, BNB, SIGT, OK, XEL, STX,.. and many more..
now i wont sell with that much lost.. you can bet.. lesson is learned... next time STOP LOSS at -25%

Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:42:07 AM

There's so much movement in altcoins now and they are all green!!!. However, the marketcap is not increasing so I'm assuming that investors are just cashing out bitcoin and bitcoin gold. Marketcap is $169B only. It went up as far as $174B. I hope that those investors who bought during the altcoin dip is now very happy that some of them are going green now. Some of the coins in altcoins are going as much as 10% which is very good movement from almost two weeks of tanking. Bitcoin suffers, as expected. This is what we love about crypto trading, its unpredictable!!!
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:54:01 AM

do you realize the same¿

Yes, people who didn't want bitcoin gold took advantage of the bitcoin price rise, then moved back to alts before the fork. Those who did want bitcoin gold are now moving back to alts after the fork. This is as expected. The next question is what happens when we hit the 2x date... presumably this will have a greater effect on the market because it's more of a big deal than bitcoin gold is/was.

Should we be anticipating something similar to the big drops pre-bitcoin cash that we had this summer?

ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:22:19 AM

do you realize the same¿

Yes, people who didn't want bitcoin gold took advantage of the bitcoin price rise, then moved back to alts before the fork. Those who did want bitcoin gold are now moving back to alts after the fork. This is as expected. The next question is what happens when we hit the 2x date... presumably this will have a greater effect on the market because it's more of a big deal than bitcoin gold is/was.

Should we be anticipating something similar to the big drops pre-bitcoin cash that we had this summer?

IMO Bitcoin GOld was a joke.. BITCOIN can "hadrFORK OFF".. it was only a few of guys who where tempted to make some easy money. Although Segwit2x maybe more profitable.. i am think about selling half of all my coins to get some BTC to participate in the 20nov hardfork.. BUt i am not gonna buy a BTC penny until a few days passed and many of my alts recover their ATH

nat@liEluke19

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:13:55 AM

do you realize the same¿

no it is fake news present bit coin has great demand in the market so most of the people investing millions of money in the bit coin in this time how can bit coin price going to down. now bit coin price increasing so you have to try once in the market and search in internet and in coinmarketcap.com. the you get idea. if suppose bit coin price droped then alt coins price goes up then nothing to worry you have to invest few amount of money in that also. so in which you get profit happiest issue so be happy and think p[positive about this trading.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:32:09 AM

NO DOUBT..now it is here... time has come!!! bitcoin dropping..  many of my alts rising hard  (SHIFT, ADX, BQX, BAT, LISK..)

Bitcoin is not dropping mate! It is still very much stable which is normal. Also, what do you expect from a very much dumped coins before the fork, now that the fork is over, and most people are sure of getting their BTG, they are rushing to see if they can still get the coins at a very low price, which is expected and I expect we will see another dump for profit before the next fork, no doubt!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: