Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Bitcoingold ??  (Read 862 times)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:00:35 PM

Hello there I have 0.4 bitcoins in my electrum wallet right now.... how can I get the bitcoingold airdrop from that

There is no Bitcoin Gold airdrop. It is not an airdrop that they are doing. It will be done like Bitcoin Cash. Where are you storing your Bitcoins right now? The exchanges that committed to give away free Bitcoin Gold include Bittrex, Yobit, HitBTC, Kraken, and some others that I have yet to hear. But in Bittrex, deposits and withdrawals involving Bitcoin are not allowed anymore. So you better try the other exchanges mentioned.

Last time when the BCH launched I had some bitcoins in Bittrex after launching this coin, they deposited the same amount of BCH coins so this time also they give Bit Gold, but now we don't have access to deposit bitcoins.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:02:46 PM

Also can anyone inform that does block chain support the bitcoin gold or no? And if they do then how many days will it take to credit them and can it be sold immediately or you will have to wait for some no of days and then only it can be sold?

andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:03:32 PM

Bitcoin gold is looking worse and worse unfortunately. I dont really care about the premine, I just dont know if the replay protection they are claiming exists. The code doesnt seem to be that open and different implementations (one that removes the premine) are fighting for supremacy. I guess we will see what happens in the next week.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:05:21 PM

Hello there I have 0.4 bitcoins in my electrum wallet right now.... how can I get the bitcoingold airdrop from that
There is no airdrop but just hold your coins on the exchanges that support Bitcoingold like Yobit and Bittrex.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:18:50 PM

First things first, you should know if electrum wallet is accepting or supporting the fork. If you wanted to take benefit from the fork, you should store your bitcoins into a exchanger or a wallet that accepts the fork. If your wallet is not supporting the fork, sorry but you can't benefit from fork. So right now, you have 2 days to search on different exchanges if they accepts the fork. I recommend bittrex Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:19:23 PM

How to get bitcoin gold is backup your btc to your wallet who have a private key and there's some exchanger will give you btc gold if you hold your coin on their site. Like on my country exchanger who give btc gold free is vip.bitcoin. So the conclusion is according from the site of exchanger.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Riuzan

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:20:04 PM

Hold your coins on Yobit, Bittrex or you personal bitcoin wallet.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
brownie_something

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:21:40 PM

Just make sure your BTC is in a wallet where you hold your private keys. Even if the wallet doesn't support the fork, you will still be able to obtain BTG by transferring to a wallet that does support the fork.
So i will receive BTG automatically?

▬▬▬ ● DIMCOIN ● The Future of Equity on The Blockchain ● ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ❱❱ Tomorrow. Today. ❱❱ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://dimcoin.io)
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:53:39 PM

You may just keep them at electrum and import private keys to some official wallet after the hardfork, it's ok. But I suppose you could not get the highest price doing this way. My advice is to move your BTC at Yobit or Hitbtc exchange.

cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:29:16 PM

Bittrex is already doing this for you automatically. If you send Bitcoin in your to Bittrex they will give you bitcoin gold as bitcoin. All you need to do is transfer Bitcoin to Bittrex.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:59:47 PM

BitcoinGold isn't airdrop, it is rather a hard fork.
Don't think any institution or company gonna fill your address with those tokens. It will automatically be credited to your address. But if you wanna access your tokens, you must have private keys of your address.
As you have BTC in Electrum, do make new wallet on Electrum and send your Bitcoins there before fork. Once fork over, your new wallet will have both BTC and BTG. Now firstly send Bitcoins back to your old wallet and then use private keys of new wallet in BTG wallet to access your BTG. That's it.

I am also interested about BTG and I am confused on how we can get it but thanks for your brief explanation I already know what I need to do.

Keep up the good work. Goodluck to each and everyone of us and I am hoping to get some BTG once fork is over.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:26:40 AM

Electrum wallet is a decentralized wallet and you have access to your private keys, so you are very much on the right track. So, just keep your funds in your wallet and after the fork, you will be guided or you can look for resources online on how to get your forked coin making use of your private key.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
izumaki

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:32:30 AM

if you have 0,4 btc, can you still get btg? isn't it mandatory to have at least 1 btc?

no bro it's not necessary, the resulting ratio is 1:1 meaning if you have 0.5btc you will be credited with 0.5btg
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:19:18 AM

hi Lordshiva .
You have three options...
If you have bitcoin in your wallet and you can access to your private key, you will be able to get bitcoin gold in the appropriate wallet.
If you have bitcoin on Exchange and it will manage the fork, you will find the right bitcoin gold balance directly on Exchange.
If you have bitcoin on Exchange and it will not participate to manage the fork, you will lose your opportunity to get bitcoin gold. I hope you had withdrawn it before the bitcoingold snapshot!!

cheers!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Crusady

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:51:21 AM

Are you sure you need it?
witch

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:04:20 AM

Hi guys, please a little help OT. I'm not interested in BTG but I'm more interested in the november fork. My btc are deposited in an electrum wallet. Exporting my secret keys I get 35 different keys... Could I use all of them to get the segwit btc version or should I use exactly one? What to do with 35 keys? Thanks
LanaWinda

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:05:28 AM

how does it work please give me the information ?
thank you
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:21:57 PM

i see on yobit exchange have support bitcoin gold , you can send your bitcoin to yobit exchange

i think you can get bitcoin gold , but 23-10-2017 yobit disable  withdraw and deposit  bitcoin ,hurry up
This is a very wrong move. He already has one of the best wallet he is keeping his coin and you are suggesting an exchange to him and worst part, yobit ? He should just relax and wait for the fork to be over so he can make control the funds himself to get his BTG. However, the decisions is apparently in his hands.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:13:00 AM

Also can anyone inform that does block chain support the bitcoin gold or no? And if they do then how many days will it take to credit them and can it be sold immediately or you will have to wait for some no of days and then only it can be sold?

I want to know does blockchain supported the gold or no. Did any one received any information from them or else do you know if they supported will they credit in their wallet or is there any procedure to get the btc gold from them?
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:25:59 AM

you can trade it now. tends to bitcoin gold is weakening. and I'm sure bitcoin gold will have value in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: