Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Opportunity  (Read 3503 times)
AngelJoshua (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:45:34 PM

I'm just like those people before that didnt expecting that bitcoin will be too expensive like now. I have a chance to buy one bitcoin just in 200$ before but i  didn't believe to the bitcoin that time. I thought that bitcoin will not going to last longer and it will become scam after having many investors on it.

A years past the bitcoin price rised to 500$ and im thinking that time if i will going to give it a try  to invest some money on it. But like before i didnt believe to bitcoin again. The negavity are still on my body thinking that bitcoin will be down sooner.

Until this year i got a chance to have bitcoin in 3000$ dollar but i didnt take this opportunity again i feel that im really so stupid when it reached 5000$.

Do you think guys bitcoin will reach 8000$ next year? i really want to give it  a try now. So many opportunity i wasted and i will not going to let it happen now.

At your service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:56:52 PM

I'm just like those people before that didnt expecting that bitcoin will be too expensive like now. I have a chance to buy one bitcoin just in 200$ before but i  didn't believe to the bitcoin that time. I thought that bitcoin will not going to last longer and it will become scam after having many investors on it.

A years past the bitcoin price rised to 500$ and im thinking that time if i will going to give it a try  to invest some money on it. But like before i didnt believe to bitcoin again. The negavity are still on my body thinking that bitcoin will be down sooner.

Until this year i got a chance to have bitcoin in 3000$ dollar but i didnt take this opportunity again i feel that im really so stupid when it reached 5000$.

Do you think guys bitcoin will reach 8000$ next year? i really want to give it  a try now. So many opportunity i wasted and i will not going to let it happen now.

It's possible that we'll see $10000 next year. The thing with bitcoin is, there's a limited supply, and there's going to be the same demand or more (basically more, given the fact that this is a growing field).

It's rather obvious the price will keep going up. But due the small marketcap there's a lot of volatility. For me this is market noise. I don't care if it goes to $3000 due NYA's stupidity in the next 3 months for example, I Know in the long term we will be higher than we are now and that's all that matters.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:57:25 PM

I don't think it is too late to get int BTC, but yes like many of us, including me, you missed the train on the become very rich early adoption phase. If you do buy now though and hold say for 2-3 years I am sure you will get a decent appreciation value over time. I plan slowly to have a savings account with bitcoin as a a part of my savings portfolio that's for sure.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:00:41 PM

lost opportunity is one of the hate i have in life Cheesy
i didnt hear any news with bitcoin that time though my earning are iun USd even i am not in usa ! if i just had the opportunity to buy even just 10 bitcoin! cant imaging the price now!
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6120

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:16:49 PM

You're not too late for the party. 8000$ in the next year is more then realistic. If we take in consideration that LN will be released by then, the limited supply of 21 million,  more investors coming and merchants accepting bitcoin? Pretty much everything is on your side.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:30:50 PM

Its too late when bitcoin stops rising its rate anymore. But as long as bitcoin is still rising and a lot of people in cryptoworld has been believing in it, there is still a big possibility that bitcoin give reach unbelievable price in the future. So if you start investing now, you can still catch up.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:32:24 PM

I'm just like those people before that didnt expecting that bitcoin will be too expensive like now. I have a chance to buy one bitcoin just in 200$ before but i  didn't believe to the bitcoin that time. I thought that bitcoin will not going to last longer and it will become scam after having many investors on it.

A years past the bitcoin price rised to 500$ and im thinking that time if i will going to give it a try  to invest some money on it. But like before i didnt believe to bitcoin again. The negavity are still on my body thinking that bitcoin will be down sooner.

Do you think guys bitcoin will reach 8000$ next year? i really want to give it  a try now. So many opportunity i wasted and i will not going to let it happen now.
Yes yes yes for god sake buy it now if you dont want to be tagged as the biggest fool of millennium. You have lost many chances buy it now to get maximum returns.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:44:10 PM

I'm just like those people before that didnt expecting that bitcoin will be too expensive like now. I have a chance to buy one bitcoin just in 200$ before but i  didn't believe to the bitcoin that time. I thought that bitcoin will not going to last longer and it will become scam after having many investors on it.

A years past the bitcoin price rised to 500$ and im thinking that time if i will going to give it a try  to invest some money on it. But like before i didnt believe to bitcoin again. The negavity are still on my body thinking that bitcoin will be down sooner.

Do you think guys bitcoin will reach 8000$ next year? i really want to give it  a try now. So many opportunity i wasted and i will not going to let it happen now.
Next year price will go above $10k! i think you should wait till 25th october, price might go down a bit! i wanna buy some bits too, waiting for a correction. Grin
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:50:27 PM

There's a great possibility it's going to happen. It's over $6000 now so maybe after the upcoming November fork, it'll be nearing the $7000 mark. I think you better read this, "Bitcoin could hit $100,000 in 10 years, says the analyst who correctly called its $2,000 price"

Also, you may be interested in this one, "Prominent Bitcoin Trader: Price is Heading Towards $100,000 in 2018"

hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:50:38 PM

It's easy to regret about lost opportunities, but if you think back it was very unclear that such opportunity existed - when BTC crossed $1,000 last year many people though that that was the top and it's better to play it safe and wait for the dip - now that train is gone. This happens because buying the dip is actually a strategy for traders - they are speculating on the price and sell/buy frequently. Investors on the other hand should buy and hold for years. Many analysts predict the price to reach $25,000-50,000 in the next few years, so if it will be true people will be posting here how they regret not buying at $6,000. But the best way to make a decision about Bitcoin is to learn more about it to judge by yourself how much it can be worth instead of listening to other people.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:53:05 PM

is this really a question or a joke?you been following bitcoin for how long,and u seen the progress and how it blooms still your hesitate to invest?i dont think your serious about what your asking for.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:56:59 PM

I think it's silly to regret not having done something in the past. Without errors in the past, you will not be able to confidently live in the present. Man is so constituted that only learns from their mistakes. If we follow your logic, then now is not the time to sell because next year bitcoin will be worth $ 10,000. Next year also can not etc. Why then do we need bitcoin? I always sell bitcoin in order to enjoy life today. Why me a million if I can't spend it.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:04:29 PM

It is not late to invest in Bitcoin now. IMO, Bitcoin price will continue to rise and reaching $10,000 next year should not be a problem.

Don’t regret and look forward. If you are have confidence in Bitcoin, make your move.
Exister

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:04:49 PM

Each cryptocurrency that doesnt end up dying out is really competing for a piece of the market share of cryptocurrencies.

There will be more and more altcoins and competition to come but there has recently been a real overall decline for altcoins.

Its just that bitcoin has reasserted itself. there is more confidence in bitcoin than ever before.

right now bitcoin is super cheap at $6000 its market cap is a tiny 100 billion dollars. its so tiny when you compare it to global financial markets even when you ignore the overvaluation of the global financial bubble.

Then when you consider how the emerging technologies around cryptocurrency will revolutionize our economy and create actual value. bitcoin will probably still be considered cheap at 1 million usd per coin.

if bitcoin was worth 1 million usd its market cap would be about the same as the debt of the united states.
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:07:33 PM

I think everyone who reads this forum except for a few also missed an opportunity to buy Bitcoin very cheap.

kangjiasg

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

Exclusive Member

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Don't feel too sad about what is lost. Make the right decision at this very moment and it is not wrong to start small at all. In the past if you were to take out some spare cash and try it out it may not be harmful even if it fails today. But if we see it as an opportunity then I feel we need to take a brave step to hop in. Most importantly is to learn more and more about it each day and be better at it. For me it is an opportunity to learn about "investment" which in the past I always could not be able to.

sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:10:38 PM

I think so, Bitcoin price will be $8000. actually, it is the best time to invest in bitcoin. in future bitcoin price will be so much high. so don't mistake or don't lose this Opportunity. I think right now this is the best opportunity for everyone to buy Bitcoin.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:19:43 PM

I agree with the above posts. Don’t regret and get in the BTC train. From your previous experiences, you saw how BTC price increase, it is going to be more expensive.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:23:46 PM

Do you think that bitcoin will suddenly stop growing and the price will stop growing?
I know that we cannot predict accurately future price, but this scenario is totally unacceptable.
Of course, it would be better if you could invest in BTC when the price was still three digits.
But seriously, there is rather high chance that we will reach 5 digits bitcoin in the next 5 years.
tr3yson

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:31:09 PM

Of course, it's not too late to invest now. It may have an expensive value now, but how much more next year and the upcoming years. Struggling days for bitcoin is just normal, but it will surely continue to soar high no matter what happens. That $8000k will be a very realistic value to be hit for next year and I guess, maybe it will hit more than that. Everyone of us has our own starting point, it's just a matter of how we keep up. Don't be afraid to take the risk, just think positive if you really have interest in it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: