Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:29:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Opportunity  (Read 3511 times)
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:46:35 PM

I believe in Bitcoin's ability to grow last longer, I might say investing in one thing in a changing movement can be considered you to gamble so invest only the price that you can for when the time comes win or loose you don't have regrets from what have you done.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:25:24 AM

I don't think it is too late to get int BTC, but yes like many of us, including me, you missed the train on the become very rich early adoption phase. If you do buy now though and hold say for 2-3 years I am sure you will get a decent appreciation value over time. I plan slowly to have a savings account with bitcoin as a a part of my savings portfolio that's for sure.  Smiley

I also think with you, it's never too late to get bitcoin. for me the essential willingness to get bitcoin. bitcoin will increase the price because bitcoin will be the currency in the future. I keep investing bitcoin in order to get a lot of profit in the future.

pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:34:51 AM

I'm just like those people before that didnt expecting that bitcoin will be too expensive like now. I have a chance to buy one bitcoin just in 200$ before but i  didn't believe to the bitcoin that time. I thought that bitcoin will not going to last longer and it will become scam after having many investors on it.

A years past the bitcoin price rised to 500$ and im thinking that time if i will going to give it a try  to invest some money on it. But like before i didnt believe to bitcoin again. The negavity are still on my body thinking that bitcoin will be down sooner.

Until this year i got a chance to have bitcoin in 3000$ dollar but i didnt take this opportunity again i feel that im really so stupid when it reached 5000$.

Do you think guys bitcoin will reach 8000$ next year? i really want to give it  a try now. So many opportunity i wasted and i will not going to let it happen now.
Actually to reach the value of 8000 $ must also require the process of coin exchange rate movement. first you may have to wait about 2 to 3 years to reach an earlier target with big later. if I think like that will not be a big obstacle in order to get maximum results in the next few years.

audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:39:16 AM

You cannot turn back time to change what you have done or your decision in life it is your opinion back then that bitcoin will not prosper and now it has made a proof for you to believe that it can be a good investment and can make you rich in future time so instead of looking back and have regrets start doing something new now and start believing in bitcoin, its not too late you can still become financially stable thru bitcoin.
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:48:18 AM

You're not too late for the party. 8000$ in the next year is more then realistic. If we take in consideration that LN will be released by then, the limited supply of 21 million,  more investors coming and merchants accepting bitcoin? Pretty much everything is on your side.

There will be opportunities in front.so you have to standing for opportunities.Up coming many BTC business holder, in future BTC be big business market in the world.  If you have Bitcoin in yourself, then after 2-3 years you to get good amount.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
oloveloveo

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:51:11 AM

I'm just like those people before that didnt expecting that bitcoin will be too expensive like now. I have a chance to buy one bitcoin just in 200$ before but i  didn't believe to the bitcoin that time. I thought that bitcoin will not going to last longer and it will become scam after having many investors on it.

A years past the bitcoin price rised to 500$ and im thinking that time if i will going to give it a try  to invest some money on it. But like before i didnt believe to bitcoin again. The negavity are still on my body thinking that bitcoin will be down sooner.

Until this year i got a chance to have bitcoin in 3000$ dollar but i didnt take this opportunity again i feel that im really so stupid when it reached 5000$.

Do you think guys bitcoin will reach 8000$ next year? i really want to give it  a try now. So many opportunity i wasted and i will not going to let it happen now.

I think its not to late to invest now in bitcoin. You still have a lot of opportunity. I believe in the potential of bitcoin and its possible to increase its value until next year up to $8000-$10000. I also want to give it a try now because i also regret for not taking the opportunity in the past.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:56:45 AM

I am really surprised OP is even still trying to think about it. All the proofs have been laid down in your front and it is glaring that not making a move now will only make you full of regrets later on in future.
There is still enough time to make amends and be optimistic that bitcoin is unstoppable with lot of opportunities ahead. Stop regretting, make the move now and wait to see what the future holds.
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:30:43 AM

I think that there is a limited time for regular people to get into bitcoin and to afford one. The price will only go up from here and i am not sure how many people can afford 1 btc after it passes the 10.000 mark.
If you do miss out, i recomend to get heavily into altcoin, because they are the second best alternative to bitcoin.
AngelJoshua (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:45:14 AM

First of all I can't believe you were able to learn bitcoin long years ago while your status is still newbie and just recently joined or your an alt?

It is true that i learned bitcoin a long time ago but the reason why im still a newbie here in a forum because even i already searched this forum before what i want to do are just claim in some faucets or join to investment site.

After reading all the replies, I would like to thank you all , because all of you are right its still not too late for me (us) to take an opportunities here in bitcoin industry because bitcoin will always provide it to us what are we only need to do is to grab it.

At your service
arnux

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:47:19 AM

Yeah I wish I invested more when I first got involved but I'm not dwelling on it and taking my chance now otherwise I will regret it entirely. There's still money to be made.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:39:27 PM

You lost a lot of precious time in think and taking a decision. Now just stop thinking and invest in BTC as soon as possible. BTC is expected to touch the price level of $ 20K. So you still have the opportunity to triple your money.  If you could take more risk and want faster growth then invest in ETH, I feel that it will give a better return as compare to BTC in long term.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:44:24 PM

of course there are only few people who predicted that bitcoin will have its high value right now from the time it was only less than $500 and you should not regret on your decision because it is hard to believe on something that there is no proof of certain possibility just like what happened to bitcoin though it is not too late to buy bitcoin and earn from its gain since the market cap is still small against its demand.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
nesterpu

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:44:43 PM

Almost everyone misses their chance and now the bitcoin is dump that is our next chance.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

lost opportunity is one of the hate i have in life Cheesy
i didnt hear any news with bitcoin that time though my earning are iun USd even i am not in usa ! if i just had the opportunity to buy even just 10 bitcoin! cant imaging the price now!

I've heard about bitcoin few years ago. I listened to what my friend was saying about it but since I'm afraid of scammers, I didn't believe her. I consider that as a lost opportunity. I regret not believing her. If I have just believe her I should have been a millionaire now. If I only know that bitcoin is real even before, I should have invested my money for sure. What a mistake.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:58:43 PM

Don't be sad because you missed chances in many times. It is said that bitcoin will be 10000 dollar at the end of 2018. If it continues rising like last months, it is easy to say that. Is there another investment that increases your money to two fold in a year. You may try it in this time. But if bitcoin goes down in 2018, you will not be sad about it. It is an investment and it has many risks of course.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:37:33 PM

I think its not to late to invest now in bitcoin. You still have a lot of opportunity. I believe in the potential of bitcoin and its possible to increase its value until next year up to $8000-$10000. I also want to give it a try now because i also regret for not taking the opportunity in the past.
But i do not think that it is too late. to me i think still there are time to invest money in bitcoin, because bitcoin has still too much potential and its price can even increase more and more.
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:22:55 AM

I'm just like those people before that didnt expecting that bitcoin will be too expensive like now. I have a chance to buy one bitcoin just in 200$ before but i  didn't believe to the bitcoin that time. I thought that bitcoin will not going to last longer and it will become scam after having many investors on it.

A years past the bitcoin price rised to 500$ and im thinking that time if i will going to give it a try  to invest some money on it. But like before i didnt believe to bitcoin again. The negavity are still on my body thinking that bitcoin will be down sooner.

Do you think guys bitcoin will reach 8000$ next year? i really want to give it  a try now. So many opportunity i wasted and i will not going to let it happen now.

But i do not think that it is too late. to me i think still there are time to invest money in bitcoin, because bitcoin has still too much potential and its price can even increase more and more.
Thats what i see too even though the price of bitcoin now are too expensive than the last time or for the past year of this price it is not too late as long as we know about and we take the advantage of it we can make a way to have and to invest in bitcoin. We can get through the party its not too late.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:24:22 AM

It is not too late to try. I'm sure most people in this forum didn't believe in Bitcoin at first but we still tried it and we have no regrets about it. Bitcoin has a long way to go. There are lots of people who doesn't know a thing on Bitcoin. It is said to be the Universal Currency in the future. By that time, Bitcoin price will surely soar high. It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.
Feri577

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:35:50 AM

do not regret what has happened make the right decision at the moment and not wrong to start the life of new sheets, In the past if you take some spare money and try it may be harmless though it fails today. But if we see it as an opportunity then I feel the need to take bold steps to enter. The important thing is to learn more and more about it every day and better at it. For me this is an opportunity to learn about the "investments" I once could not do.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:37:58 AM

yes it will reach 8k USD before or after this year
or even go higher than 10k USD the speculated price of coins
I am also like you back last 2 months where bitcoin price go down to 3k
I have money to buy but I didn't because I thought I will not gain but no. after that I am surprised that it reached 6kUsd and I am now sure in the next dumped of coins I will buy some Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: