Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Opportunity  (Read 3509 times)
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:57:47 PM

I'm just like those people before that didnt expecting that bitcoin will be too expensive like now. I have a chance to buy one bitcoin just in 200$ before but i  didn't believe to the bitcoin that time. I thought that bitcoin will not going to last longer and it will become scam after having many investors on it.

A years past the bitcoin price rised to 500$ and im thinking that time if i will going to give it a try  to invest some money on it. But like before i didnt believe to bitcoin again. The negavity are still on my body thinking that bitcoin will be down sooner.

Until this year i got a chance to have bitcoin in 3000$ dollar but i didnt take this opportunity again i feel that im really so stupid when it reached 5000$.

Do you think guys bitcoin will reach 8000$ next year? i really want to give it  a try now. So many opportunity i wasted and i will not going to let it happen now.

I totally feel you brother, I have been in that same situation but kinda different story. For me, I have a friend that introduced me about bitcoin and what it is. At that time my friend was investing on it and I really did not bother take time to care about it because I just though it would be just a scam until. Just this year, my other friend introduced it to me again and said that I can earn money through online. So I did listen and then he told me that I can earn through bitcoin and can convert it into money and I was like WOW. I knew about bitcoin before like 2 years ago and I missed the chance of investing it when it was really cheap at that moment. I regret on not doing anything at that time. I do think that bitcoin will reach more than 80k$ because bitcoin is gaining more popular and many companies now are interested in bitcoin. I do think next year bitcoin will be big.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:07:46 PM

You should have learned from your mistakes beforehand if you have such thoughts right, much speculation that bitcoin prices will continue to rise to 10k usd, if you believe in it and do not want to lose your chance again, then now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Looking at the bitcoin price is falling now, you should have realized this is a great opportunity for you to buy bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
rx7yt

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:12:23 PM

I think, your situation can be related to poker - in a sense that you don't need to bother too much about what you didn't do when the circumstances didn't seem to be suitable enough.
jer

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:19:22 PM

You have already missed many opportunities to make a profit, but you can do it now, because bitcoin will continue to grow. Do not miss this chance. You have learned from experience that you will be sorry.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:09:58 PM

I'm just like those people before that didnt expecting that bitcoin will be too expensive like now. I have a chance to buy one bitcoin just in 200$ before but i  didn't believe to the bitcoin that time. I thought that bitcoin will not going to last longer and it will become scam after having many investors on it.

A years past the bitcoin price rised to 500$ and im thinking that time if i will going to give it a try  to invest some money on it. But like before i didnt believe to bitcoin again. The negavity are still on my body thinking that bitcoin will be down sooner.

Until this year i got a chance to have bitcoin in 3000$ dollar but i didnt take this opportunity again i feel that im really so stupid when it reached 5000$.

Do you think guys bitcoin will reach 8000$ next year? i really want to give it  a try now. So many opportunity i wasted and i will not going to let it happen now.

Its never too late to investment in bitcoin so you better start now don't repeat your mistake and lost an opportunity again. I believe bitcoin price will rise even more to the moon this coming years so its better to buy and hold, you wont regret it.
That’s true that it is never late to invest in the bitcoin because bitcoin is always welcoming the new investor with wide open hands, and those who think that it is so expensive now they must have to see at its benefits and in my point of view the eases which are given by the bitcoin price may will be get a sudden shoot to high point so don’t miss chances again and again this will give you regret nothing else.
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:47:35 PM

The best time to buy Bitcoin was back at the start. The second best time is now! Don't delay because of what might have been.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:54:25 PM

The best time to buy Bitcoin was back at the start. The second best time is now! Don't delay because of what might have been.

Yeah and it's going to be a lifetime investment anyways with technology paving the way for wider use of cryptocurrency in the future, which means that the price of btc today may very well be insignificant to its price years from now. Its one of the best places where you can invest your money so don't hesitate

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:23:09 PM

At least you're not me who knows about bitcoins when it was a few dollars back then but din't invest in it. I could have been really rich if I invested at that time. But I think almost everyone back at that time would think the same way about bitcoin like I do and would not even spend a single dime in it. But like they say no use in crying over spilled milk so just move on and start new.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:41:10 PM

mindset bitcoin is scam only by people who don't understand 'the real' situation happens.

well 8000 dollar is not hard to reach, the current price is 5745 dollar and several days ago bitcoin touched 6000 dollar. the fluctuation price of bitcoin is so extreme that in one day it may be down or up for 20 - 30 percent.
if you see fluctuations graph of blockchain the price of bitcoin move 36.5 percent in this 24 hours.

so based on an analyze, 8000 is so possible to reach in the next year.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
b_parin

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:52:19 AM

Yes, there is a high probability that bitcoin will reach 8000$ by next year. I suggest that if you have budget, then you can buy it now and wait for a year or months once the price become expensive then sell it. Don't look back the time that you have a lot of opportunities when bitcoin was inexpensive but rather look at what your opportunity today. You can still manage to have profit and that is a good news.
sdas90

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:41:38 AM

I hope that Price will keep rising there seems no doubt in this moment . you lost opportunity to earn lost money. I have lost opportunity too. now bitcoin price is now $5000 if you have money then you can buy some bitcoin. after then you can get some profit. Bitcoin price will be high in the next year. so you can buy some bitcoin.

wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:17:22 PM

I strongly believe that the price of bitcoin will still go up because some big short in US have invested hug amount into bitcoin and they are not against bitcoin. Despite  Some are busy creating panic about bitcoin to bring the prices down so that they came buy at a reduced price.

The price will still go up and I predict the price to hit $8k/BTC before the end of January 2018.
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:50:05 PM

It's going to keep growing. Better late than never!

I cannot blame you for not wanting to invest early, there were much more FUD around then.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:10:01 PM

It's going to keep growing. Better late than never!

I cannot blame you for not wanting to invest early, there were much more FUD around then.

FUD has a part in working into bitcoin not bursting out the price even more I think if many people would give their all into BTC and have faith that the price will make it up until today there is a chance that it can make a million with just 1 bitcoin, and right now that the we are nearing the Scalability limit I think the price will surely rose up even further.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:03:42 AM

I strongly believe that the price of bitcoin will still go up because some big short in US have invested hug amount into bitcoin and they are not against bitcoin. Despite  Some are busy creating panic about bitcoin to bring the prices down so that they came buy at a reduced price.

The price will still go up and I predict the price to hit $8k/BTC before the end of January 2018.
Surely , there are billions of people in the world and everyone is having his own point of view and when it comes to crypto currencies then some are in favor and some are against it. No one can be forced to change their mentality however they can be properly guided and given knowledge about bitcoin . Still it is an opportune moment to get into crypto .
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:42:35 AM

I suggest you to invest at this time, sine the price won't get dropped as you told the prices gone up and even $8000 in next year.

What you said it's true the price doesn't comes back and a lot of users are increasing from worldwide. I also suggest to you make a fixed profit, so when it becomes what you want, then exchange it for real money.

Again Invest something now before rising it to $7k in next week as most are saying on Twitter and even polls too.

Yup, it's never too late to invest, as they've said it's better late than never, you may not be able to grab that oppurtunity to invest earlier, but you still have the chance to do so, grab it will it lasts!

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:54:12 AM

We have the same story. And also I was also offered before but I have no credit card or paypal so I ignored it. Now, I think what happened 7 years ago every time Bitcoin will surpass a thousand buck mark.

kittie11

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:33:45 AM

I understand the feeling of lost opportunity. The "what if's" or "if only", my view is that cryptocurrencies are just now 'crossing the chasm' from early adopters to early majority. In my humble view, it's just the start. If you cannot bear buying ether now at $190, will you finally break down and buy it when it goes to $400? How about $4000?

As with all investments, when everyone feels comfortable buying, you can be sure the big gains are gone. Do not wait for that time. You might want to check Propthereum.io because their underlying asset is backed by real property and their plans look promising.They also have pre-ICO token sale on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:43:00 AM

I know bitcoin since the beginning but i didn't buy it. remember when bitcoin was under 100$ i didn't buy now is in almost 7000 still i don't buy. for me is Impossible to buy but i have won some free poker tournaments and have some hundreds of mbtc  Wink, wish to have one bitcoin some day.
roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:57:10 AM

Having those experiences I really wonder why you haven't bought a coin on all of those scenarios.
Bitcoin is on it's way to $7000 a piece. Maybe you don't have to ask it's potential price in the future,
just ask yourself if you are ready now to put an investment on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: