Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:19:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Opportunity  (Read 3511 times)
leimzdyh

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:18:09 AM

Lost Opportunity today is not the same with tomorrow. So dont loose hope. There is rainbow always after the rain. Bitcoin price is unpredictable. Invest in bitcoin while it is low value and trade when its get high.

malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:18:17 AM

The loss of opportunity also happened to me, I was too quick to sell the bitcoin I had while the bitcoin price was still rising, but it was a lesson for me not to rush into making decisions.

lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:18:57 AM

Don't regret on loss and move forward! just dont repeat it next year!
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:21:15 AM

Its too late when bitcoin stops rising its rate anymore. But as long as bitcoin is still rising and a lot of people in cryptoworld has been believing in it, there is still a big possibility that bitcoin give reach unbelievable price in the future. So if you start investing now, you can still catch up.

"as long as bitcoin is still rising" what do you mean with this? bitcoin doesn't need to rise in order to be a succesfull crypto.

You have a bad concept of what bitcoin is, seriously, you really need to try to learn a little bit more instead of just trying to spread false information.. Bitcoin isn't a money grab scheme just like you think it is.

Hello
Ck1234

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:29:01 AM

Its too late when bitcoin stops rising its rate anymore. But as long as bitcoin is still rising and a lot of people in cryptoworld has been believing in it, there is still a big possibility that bitcoin give reach unbelievable price in the future. So if you start investing now, you can still catch up.

"as long as bitcoin is still rising" what do you mean with this? bitcoin doesn't need to rise in order to be a succesfull crypto.

You have a bad concept of what bitcoin is, seriously, you really need to try to learn a little bit more instead of just trying to spread false information.. Bitcoin isn't a money grab scheme just like you think it is.

Agreed.  If you're buying bitcoin or anything for that matter, you should believe in the underlying asset.  If you bought a stock, I'm sure you want to invest in a company that you believed in, not one that has been rising in value but not provide a viable good or service.

If you believe that cryptocurrency is useful than use it.  If you're just looking to make a quick buck, but not interested in crypto then try bitconnect.

mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:29:20 AM

the first time I was introduced bitcoin by my friend, I do not believe in bitcoin and I joined bitcoin after bitcoin prices very high, it made me regret and I have lost the opportunity to succeed in bitcoin few months ago.
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:10:37 AM

Yes if we don't do btc now but don't worry we.can start now so we still have opportunity and earn a big money
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

I'm just like those people before that didnt expecting that bitcoin will be too expensive like now. I have a chance to buy one bitcoin just in 200$ before but i  didn't believe to the bitcoin that time. I thought that bitcoin will not going to last longer and it will become scam after having many investors on it.

A years past the bitcoin price rised to 500$ and im thinking that time if i will going to give it a try  to invest some money on it. But like before i didnt believe to bitcoin again. The negavity are still on my body thinking that bitcoin will be down sooner.

Until this year i got a chance to have bitcoin in 3000$ dollar but i didnt take this opportunity again i feel that im really so stupid when it reached 5000$.

Do you think guys bitcoin will reach 8000$ next year? i really want to give it  a try now. So many opportunity i wasted and i will not going to let it happen now.

Not everyone will never thought that bitcoins will increase its value this far since it was very cheap before. Thankfully, there are ico's where we can invest or work on their bounty campaigns in order to earn altcoins and exchange it to bitcoins so we can still earn this coins and its not that a big problem on earning it.

johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:17:18 AM

I think yes it will reach that price or maybe overcome it as I see it changing its price everyday and I think it is normal to bitcoin to change it price and don't lose hope about it he can change everything even some people don't trust bitcoin they may use it someday.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

I'm just like those people before that didnt expecting that bitcoin will be too expensive like now. I have a chance to buy one bitcoin just in 200$ before but i  didn't believe to the bitcoin that time. I thought that bitcoin will not going to last longer and it will become scam after having many investors on it.

A years past the bitcoin price rised to 500$ and im thinking that time if i will going to give it a try  to invest some money on it. But like before i didnt believe to bitcoin again. The negavity are still on my body thinking that bitcoin will be down sooner.

Until this year i got a chance to have bitcoin in 3000$ dollar but i didnt take this opportunity again i feel that im really so stupid when it reached 5000$.

Do you think guys bitcoin will reach 8000$ next year? i really want to give it  a try now. So many opportunity i wasted and i will not going to let it happen now.

I have only today found that post. It is funny - looking from the time perspective - to see somebody wondering whether the price of bitcoin will or will not reach 8000 USD, knowing that it did twice that before the end of 2017. Also, I wonder if the OP bought any bitcoin or not and what are his thoughts now, after 3 months have passed. So, @AngelJoshua if you could share your current thoughts, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

Maybe we lost opportunity because we did not believe in bitcoin before or we did not discover it earlier but i still believe that bitcoin will increase double if not this year ,maybe next year. And it will give more profit to us just believe in the power of bitcoin.

futuristic18

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

You can buy at current rate too, if you have that kind of amount in your account. Buy only one or two and then see how you can gain profits.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

I think you really had a good ROI if you ever invested in bitcoin with no second thought right after you write this topic. Bitcoin takes off right from that month until mid December before it went down again.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

I think you really had a good ROI if you ever invested in bitcoin with no second thought right after you write this topic. Bitcoin takes off right from that month until mid December before it went down again.

Actually, second thoughts are sometimes a sign of being scared. And we know that being scared will be the cause of delays and delays are, in turn, the cause of regrets in the end. That is why, if anyone is really interested about Bitcoin, it is always good to buy anytime. Or if they want to really get the most of their investments, they will buy the dip. Right now, the charts are all red. Bitcoin is suffering together with all the altcoins. This is a great buying season. People should not think twice. They should learn to think like whales, ever ready to snatch what the weak hands are letting go.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nexttec

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

The best time to buy bitcoins is right now, tomorrow may be too late. Its issue is limited and the difficulty of mining is increasing. The bitcoin price will grow despite temporary difficulties and correction of the course.
Sagittariuas

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

you lost 4 Opportunity from 200$ until 8000$ price now more than 11,000$
take your dissension and buy bitcoin now
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

There is no way to change, we can only seize the present opportunity. Today, the price of bitcoin has dropped a lot, which may be a good continuation of the purchase.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

Yes i really feel you, last year I was on your feet also I encouter how small the value of bitcoin is and I really regret it when i saw the price of bitcoin now. It makes me sad and really hope I can turn back time but it is never too late so invest if you can because bitcoin is unoredictable and it will go up soon.

newcryptocurrency

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

It's never too late to join in crypto. BTC is cheap now, just buy some now or ETH and XRP.
They are potential coins which will grow fast this year
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

He already reached 14k! And it is still not too late to invest money in bitcoins or other crypto currency. Now it's even more convenient to do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: