Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin mining is most profitable ?  (Read 5127 times)
BMCHAIN

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

Used to mine Litecoin on ASIC. Frankly, the yield per day did not exceed 12 $, and taking into account the cost of electricity -  8 $, not thick!
Now I'm thinking about the mastenodes, i've been watching the news about them for a while now. I'm trying to choose from three: GoByte, Zest and LUX.

Still, I'm looking towards the first coin - it's too tempting to hear the latest news about the decline in the cost of the transaction and the increase in profits for the owners of masternodes, which is not the case with other coins - they promise 70% of the award against 30% to the miners. It sounds attractive, and GoByte is not just another scam project - they've already collected the funds and the product is working. Guys, I need you help! Which coin would you prefer from these three and why?

I'd prefer the first one also, the GoByte coin. As far as I know their team consists of the real professionals. And the whole idea of their project is just amazing - something like decentalised Visa or Paypal. Kinda interesting for me.

By the way, I had some Zest in my portfolio previously.. it didn't make any profit  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: