Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:34:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOUNTIE (SINGAPORE BASED) - ASIA'S FIRST E-SPORTS COMPETITIVE PLATFORM!!  (Read 934 times)
BOUNTIEMAYA (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:20:25 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 05:45:01 AM by BOUNTIEMAYA

UPDATED ANN THREAD AT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2436226.0

The birth of Bountie and how it would change my life and you gamers…

Back in 2007, We were given a free-roll to World Cyber Games as my team came in first for GXL. It was one of the smaller competition at that time. I was kinda good at it and I love playing the game, however the scene wasn’t as vibrant or as popular as what it is now. Where tournament prize money can go up to $24 million.Crazy figure isn’t it?

I could barely survive with what I was given and the payout only came when my team and I win tournaments even we had some sponsorships! I had to depend on my parents for my basic necessity while I train day in and out for the next big tournament. Then one fine day, I gave it up all because it wasn’t sustainable. THIS wasn’t sustainable.

Fast forward to 2015, the eSports scene had grew tremendously, Twitch got bought for almost a billion dollars, more and more people attend big, massive eSports events to watch competitive players battle it out live.
In August 2015 at about 4am in the morning,i had just finish a casual csgo game and i went out of my house to take puff as i was so pissed with some of my team mates from God knows where who just can’t take the game seriously although its just a casual game. I mean if you want to play cause you are bored, why not try downloading Pokemon and try catching some at your neighbour’s room? Sorry, back to the topic, oh yeah ..so i asked myself how nice will it be if i am able to invest in myself, keyword “wager!” How nice will it be if i am able to make like 50-100 bucks a day? How nice would it be if my girlfriend or mum start asking me how much did i made today..rather than telling me to take the time that i spent on gaming to something more productive..How nice…& i was like that’s it ! this is it ! and Bountie came to birth the next day when i told my mate, wilson about it.

What is Bountie?

Bountie is a platform for gamers in Asia to make a living while playing their favourite games, a big eco-system of gamers, merchants and game developers.
For our initial build, we are starting with 2 popular games, Counter-Strike: GO and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (maybe Dota 2 guys, leave a comment if we should). Gamers can compete via Bountie platform in a Free To Play, Sponsored or Buy-In tournaments (just like Pokerstars) or completing on a quarterly Leaderboard.

Free To Play
Gamers can join in our weekly tournaments with no cost/buy-in, top 3 winners of each tournament will gets rewarded with Bountie Coins . And the champion of each tournament will be added to a main event where they compete with the other Free to play champions. The winners this main event will be awarded Gaming Products sponsored by US on top of the delicious bountie Coins.

Sponsored tournament

Our Merchants can approach Bountie to organize a Tournament. For example, “Razer 2018 Tournament.” Winners of the tournament are awarded Razer sponsored prizes and/or products.Bountie would also organize product tournament frequently cause we all know gamers love new gears!!!

Buy-in

Gamers can partake in our weekly Tournament by registering with their team/individual for a nominal fee. This nominal fee will then combines with the rest of the other teams’ and makes up the prize pool for the Tournament.

Leaderboard

Gamers buy-in for a nominal fee for every game. Bountie will then match up the players according to skill and rating calculated by our proprietary ranking & match-making algorithm. For every game that the gamer wins or loses, their ranking will be updated and reflected in their profile. They are also rewarded with Bountie Coins when they win the game.

Wait, what is Bountie Coin?

Bountie will be creating Bountie Coins using Ethereum’s ERC20 Token Standard as it enables us to control our coins in a formalized & standardized manner. We will be using its functions to issue, distribute and control the Bountie Coins.
Bountie Coins will be the underlying currency for gamers to compete in our Tournaments and Leaderboards or purchasing of merchandises.

Problems we set out to solve:

1)Gamers have limited ways to monetize their skill and time spent of games.
2)Games lacking an x factor to keep gamers interested in the game.
3)Only an extremely small % of gamers could make a living via gaming.
4)Majority of gamers like the idea of participating in eSports but doesn’t have the chance to compete because of limited competitions and avenues for competing professionally.
5)Professional bodies have trouble finding talented gamers because there isn’t a centralized and massive platform where gamers profiles, ranking and stats are available for public viewing and with high data integrity and accuracy.

Our proposed solutions:

1)Coming up with a platform that allows gamers to create profile, store stats, match-making games, find potential team members and most importantly have lots more fun with “real” stakes involved.
2)A seasonal leaderboard for gamers to compete and know their standings amongst the best players in the world.
3)Ability to get paid while gaming/doing something that they love.
4)Giving gamers another reason to play the game, resulting in longevity in the game.

What comes next?

Bountie is a work in progress for the past 2 years and we are excited to announce to the public that we are coming out of stealth and will be releasing more exciting information in the upcoming weeks.

Pokerstars + Facebook + youtube + Games = Bountie! Who says we can’t have the best of both worlds,i mean four worlds haha?

If you’re a gamer in Asia and you’re excited about what we are building, do register your interest for our platform’s Alpha Signup.

BOUNTIE is a Singapore-based registered company.

Sorry guys, as we are new to bitcointalk and we didn't want to buy accounts like some scammer did. We had to just copy and paste the post that we are going to publish at Medium without the photos and description. We just want to share our passion and drive with the help of blockchain technology!

Our site is almost up ! and we are finalizing everything !

Please do join in our telegram chat to learn more, we have the link to the prototype for the platform ready for you guys to take a look!

Telegram : t.me/joinchat/GF8V1A6KA7H1AlXSVwy6VQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laiwendersky

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:15:31 PM

I love csgo.
idea is good. it deserve more attention from the media and the users in bitcointalk!
can you briefly tell us something about your team, roadmap, etc?

BOUNTIEMAYA (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:47:35 PM

Thank you so much for your attention (:
All the details will be inside the white paper!
Our white paper is done but we had to edit some content in within to perfect it up  and we just did our photo shoot !

Can’t wait to share with the users here!
To make this happen, we would love the support from the users here!

Meanwhile, please join our telegram chat!!

kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:20:08 PM

i think this is nice project sir, reserve indonesian translation if needed
bountielex

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:41:35 AM

I love csgo.
idea is good. it deserve more attention from the media and the users in bitcointalk!
can you briefly tell us something about your team, roadmap, etc?

Hello laiwendersky,

I'm Lex, one of the co-founders of Bountie. I'm running the Operations of/for Bountie.

Thank you for your interest, our team started out as 4 of us. We are expanding quickly because the interests gathered after we came out of stealth and started spreading the word about our Vision, White Paper and Prototype. Down the road, you'll get in touch with the other two of us who are our Wilson(CMO) and Darren(CTO) respectively.

We have lots of plans down our business and product roadmap. First off, we'll be looking to do a Pre-ICO in November 2017. After which we'll be getting in our first batch of gamers to join us for our Alpha testing in March 2018 and Beta in April 2018 and then Launch in June 2018.

The features we are launching with in June are:
- Bountie's Proprietary Matchmaking System.
- Leaderboards + Tournaments
- Quest Rewards System
- Bountie In-Game Wallet
- Party Support
- In-Game Chat

Feel free to contact me if you're interested to find out more. I'll be more than happy to talk to you.

Bountie - Do You Have Game? ▐    PRE-ICO  29th April 2018
bountielex

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:52:50 AM

i think this is nice project sir, reserve indonesian translation if needed

Thank you Sir for your compliments, I'll drop you a PM to discuss further. Cheers!

BOUNTIEMAYA (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:33:01 AM

Smiley thank you! We will contact you for the translation part.
bountielex

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:36:06 AM

Hey guys, if you're interested to join our Bountie Platform Alpha Signup, drop me a PM. We'll be giving out free Bountie Coins for your participation which you can utilize to wager in our platform vs the rest of the Alpha gamers. Slots are limited, don't miss out!

cok_elat

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:46:03 AM

what's the meaning of "BOUNTIE is a Singapore-based registered company"? is it means that the bounty isn't opened for public?
BOUNTIEMAYA (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:58:28 AM

It is for the public.

Our company is registered under the law of Singapore and Singapore is well known for its strict laws.
This is to ensure our supporters and investors that we will conduct the business well and proper.

Singapore has been a business hub in Asia and we are in right position to have Bountie leaning more on Asia market as we understand Asia well.
cok_elat

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:00:36 AM

gaming platform is the project that has a high prospect because the game player around the world increase more and more.
Alt.Estate

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:03:54 AM

E-Sports + bounties - sounds great! Ambitious project, but what about background?
BOUNTIEMAYA (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:05:30 AM

Yes you are absolutly correct!

The very reason why did we want to lean more on ASIA is cause I feel the gamers and tournament scene in Asia is being left out more than the ones in Europe , our vision is to allow even normal players to have a equal chance to complete among their own standards. And also , fulfilling the dream that I always had and I believe a lot of gamers in Asia share the same sentiment!

Thanks for your kind feedback!
BOUNTIEMAYA (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:18:30 AM

E-Sports + bounties - sounds great! Ambitious project, but what about background?

Thanks a lot for your kind feedbacks !

Do you mind elobrate more when you asked about background?
BOUNTIEPASCAL

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:01:39 PM

Hey everybody,

my name is Pascal and I'm from Germany.
It's crazy how much the eSports scene is growing and creating new opportunities to enjoy our passion.
I just joined the team to help use this potential connected with new technologies to enhance our gaming experience!
The idea is created from gaming ethusiasts for gamers and will hugely improve the gamers ability to engage in their favorite game on new levels.
Not only is the starting concept great but the bigger vision behind it is what really matters as you will soon be able to see in the whitepaper.
There's a lot more coming for the community!
Finally gamers will have the ability to use their skills in and also around the game to make money and improve their gear.
Let's make the gaming world better together!

If you have any questions regarding Bountie, don't hesitate to ask because we love the community.

Be sure to join our telegram chat in order to get the latest information:
t.me/joinchat/GF8V1A6KA7H1AlXSVwy6VQ

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:31:49 AM

A nice project. Will invest.

BOUNTIEMAYA (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:18:42 PM

EXICITING NEWS!!!

Please check out and clap for our post in medium!

MOCK UP REVEALED!

https://medium.com/@BountieGaming/bountie-platform-mockups-revealed-4e21bc230332?source=userActivityShare-d2490f477323-1509278592
Bilic

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:45:04 PM

Definitely sounds like a good project, will aim to invest
bountielex

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:51:38 PM

Definitely sounds like a good project, will aim to invest

Thank you Bilic for your interest. Do join us at our Telegram group for latest updates. We'll be ramping up our activities in the coming days/weeks!

admosfir

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:54:15 PM

are there official website?? i can't see the progress of this project if there aren't media that explain this project's progress.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: