Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin wallet  (Read 1379 times)
rajuahmed763 (OP)

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:22:06 PM

Better Bitcoin wallet which?
i am searching that, where i can hold my bitcoin safely.
Please ignore coinbase. then suggest me.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:34:11 PM

From your name seems to me you are from India. Go for zebpay or Unocoin in India. If you want a privatekey wallet then go for mycelium wallet. I wont ever suggest coinbase myself.
Sskapollo7

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:37:41 PM

I use Mycelium wallet and I prefer it to others and I'll do the same for you

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:38:38 PM

I think its depends on your country where you are belong but here in the Philippines the only one trusted bitcoin wallet is coins.ph. You are able to send and receive bitcoin, cashout where you are.

Redanim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:42:31 PM

I using now xapo and blockchain, I suggest xapo, because I using it from the first days when it started working and I dont have problems with my wallet, fast withdraws and transfers, standart fees, nice support.
bejinariu

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:22:05 PM

which wallet is the best virtual wallet...thank you!!!!

LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:11:04 PM

you can use Mycelium , Electrum, Coinbase , all still are best wallet which to store bitcoin

insight7

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:36:59 PM

blockchain.info, bitcoin core, Electrum, Coinbase choose to your liking
nrm4bits

Activity: 132
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:45:40 PM

So far i've been using Electrum, i don't like web wallets because you don't own the private keys, so I suggest you to check this out https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet and get your own conclusions.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:48:17 PM

Good choice on not holding your BTC on coinbase. only use those services for buying, not for holding.

Since no one linked this yet...
[General] Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, why? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631151.0

I think its depends on your country where you are belong but here in the Philippines the only one trusted bitcoin wallet is coins.ph. You are able to send and receive bitcoin, cashout where you are.
Not a good idea to hold bitcoin on a wallet where you don't have access to your private keys. Only use those services for buying and selling, not for holding.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:28:25 PM

The best coin wallet is depends on your country's top Bitcoin wallet because it is tailored wherein it includes all like paying electricity bill, water bill, insurance, etc. Here in the Philippines, I'm using Coins.ph. as my wallet which I can use more than a wallet like what I mentioned above.
Rhrokib

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:36:01 PM

Better Bitcoin wallet which?
i am searching that, where i can hold my bitcoin safely.
Please ignore coinbase. then suggest me.
just avoid online wallet.use desktop wallet.here the list of bitcoin wallet that may help you https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
Fitzyjay

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:02:43 AM

I know everyone tends to say their preference for wallets its exactly that a Preference I am very new to crypo and have done a lot of research and played with a number of differently wallets available for my device. I know a friend who had suggested Bread, its the most simple wallet I have used but I am sure others have their opinions. It also supported BCH fork and supports BTG fork as well.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:42:18 AM

you can use Mycelium , Electrum, Coinbase  you can store you're bitcoin here
rajuahmed763 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:18:25 PM

I using now xapo and blockchain, I suggest xapo, because I using it from the first days when it started working and I dont have problems with my wallet, fast withdraws and transfers, standart fees, nice support.
i also hear the xapo wallet name . Someone tell me the use for xapo wallet for bitcoin. i want to use more secure. Next one replies to use mycelium. Its cool. Thanks for your kind information.

▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

i also hear the xapo wallet name . Someone tell me the use for xapo wallet for bitcoin. i want to use more secure. Next one replies to use mycelium. Its cool. Thanks for your kind information.

XAPO is your ordinary webwallet, there is no multisignature, the sitecode is NOT open source, their service is slow.

They support some kind of credit card for bitcoins i think?

The Company also supports a prepaid debit card system that is compatible with most PoS systems and Bitcoin ATM's.

And i believe that in the past, they used to promote offchain transactions inbetween the userbase of their wallet alot.

Not sure if that's still possible, haven't used/checked them in awhile. It's a webwallet afterall, and i'd suggest against using it, personally.

anjung

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:01:42 PM

Electrum was my first and favorite choice. Bitcoin core takes a long time to sync first.
Bestname

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:02:17 PM

I have had no issues with electrum
rajuahmed763 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:04:02 PM

Electrum was my first and favorite choice. Bitcoin core takes a long time to sync first.
Electrum? how was the transaction fees of electrum wallet? I using coinbase. But i dont like it. Its so  much expensive. SO need which account or wallet trx fees low and make it faster.

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:59:34 PM

Electrum? how was the transaction fees of electrum wallet? I using coinbase. But i dont like it. Its so  much expensive. SO need which account or wallet trx fees low and make it faster.

Electrum lets you control the fee amount yourself. You can set it any amount you want, unlike coinbase, where unless you sent them to gdax, you can't, and you will be overcharged for fees.

So yea, electrum is not only better in terms of fees, but also in security, YOU actually own the keys.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: