Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:47:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin wallet  (Read 1391 times)
tgPowell

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:30:38 PM

Bitcoin Core with command "-prune=550"
Easy. Reliable. Cold
mykha

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:25:16 AM

Better Bitcoin wallet which?
i am searching that, where i can hold my bitcoin safely.
Please ignore coinbase. then suggest me.
i am wondering why which bitcoin walet is really secure but im using coinbase and coins.ph because its easier for me to use it here in my country
galos1

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:36:45 AM

Mine is Coinomo that can be downloadable in Playstore
boyrocky

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

“The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:36:45 AM

blockchain.info is very user friendly and support is very good too.

minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

Good to know other wallets. I have been using electrum for pc but for small amount of btc, I am using online wallet channels, such as bittrex and for altcoins poloniex.
irvinwelsh

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:00:15 PM

I am using several wallets. First and my favourite is Blockchain(info). Also using Spectrocoin(com) and Electrum to store small amount for something like everyday needs)
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:00:26 PM

I am using several wallets. First and my favourite is Blockchain(info). Also using Spectrocoin(com) and Electrum to store small amount for something like everyday needs)

Me too,, Blockchain and Electrum is two best wallet for BTC at the moment I think ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Goosebump

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:34:12 PM

I suggest using offline wallets such as a Ledger Nano S or a Trezor.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:33:30 AM

just avoid online wallet.use desktop wallet.here the list of bitcoin wallet that may help you https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
Thank you for the tip and the link. I have tried this and there's a lot of wallet to choose. I don't know where to use it yet but its good know and be ready when I need it. Reading this thread helped a lot especially for newbies like me.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
emalithcrypto

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:02:41 AM

The Safest Bitcoin wallet is Hardware wallet.A hardware wallet is a special type of bitcoin wallet which stores the user's private keys in a secure hardware device. But is is too expensive to buy. Otherwise you can use use web wallet, desktop wallet etc. some desktop wallet are safer than web wallet. It does not mean web wallets are risk.  Smiley Smiley

phillza

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:49:37 AM

Hardware wallets are the best e.g. ledger. I use exodus and thats pretty good. Just make sure to not have your password or passphrase written down on your computer somwhere. Why not coinbase? I heard its the best because its the only one thats insured meaning if it gets hacked you will get your money back I think

Masternodecoin ★  Airdrop ★  Economic of Masternode
▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ Free Airdrop ▇▆▅▄▃▂▁ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0)
  █  NO ICO    (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0)█   Facebook    (https://www.facebook.com/node.master.56)█ TWITTER    (https://twitter.com/masternodecoin)█   ANN THREAD  █   (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0)
masonli@M_27

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:53:50 AM

i would like to prefer electreum, coinbase, bittrexx and mcap and blockchain also best and secure wallets so you have to invest in to this wallets. they can provide more secure to your bit coins. and keep hold it few years then you get profit. these all sites are good for using so try to use this wallets. if you not like that wallets then try to use wen wallets. they are more secure compare to other wallets.
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:18:22 PM

I personally use blockchain, mycelium and Xapo buy prefer  mycelium wallet.
hernandezrn

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:29:13 PM

I think its depends on your country where you are belong but here in the Philippines the only one trusted bitcoin wallet is coins.ph. You are able to send and receive bitcoin, cashout where you are.

Hi sir, i'm also from the Philippines, i have coin.ph wallet. they said that while I'm a newbie rank i must stake my wallet address in this forum for security and future purposes. But can you teach me how to put signature using  coin.ph wallet? or do i need to use another bitcoin wallet for me to sign my bitcoin wallet address? Thank you
EMMP

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:10:07 PM

Personally I use the wallet from blockchaininfo.

There are many options to secure your own wallet and creating it doesn't take much time.
AHolland

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:33:24 AM

I am using both Blockchain and Poloniex.  Poloniex because a friend recommended it.  I find it hard to understand and I will have to have my friend show me around on sunday.  BlockChain is really easy to understand and nicely setup for me here in North America.

I do have a problem on sync up times etc.  I am using Simpleminer under their free startup system and have had it running on and off for a few days now.  I have been up for the last 24 hours making Eth. only.  My question is this.  Although I have been only going at 133 MH rate, which I know is pretty slow, I was still expecting to see at least 0.00000000001 Eth. coin in my account.  I have zero.  One person who is not too up on this said they will only pay into my account at times and not continually and that is why I have nothing in the account.  Can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong or if it just takes this long to get any deposit.  I do not want to be running my rig, and making zero on it.  I would rather correct this problem before I go any further. It all looks like it is running well but if it is not making any money then I need a cheaper way to heat the house.  Smiley  thanks for any reponses.   I will check back tomorrow.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:27:48 AM

I would suggest to choose Litecoin for your bitcoin wallet because it is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Litecoin features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency. Litecoin is a proven medium of commerce complementary to Bitcoin.
spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:29:56 AM

which wallet is the best virtual wallet...thank you!!!!

I recommend to choose Litecoin for your bitcoin wallet because it is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Litecoin features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency. Litecoin is a proven medium of commerce complementary to Bitcoin.
KryptoRene

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:33:51 AM

I have been using Blockchain.info for a while now for my BTC and MyEtherWallet for ETH and other alts.
Lucky Jocker

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:55:19 AM

You can use blockchain.info
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: