Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help creating/designing your ANN or Bounty threads? Want it to be unique?  (Read 245 times)
Kayaman85 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:25:15 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 02:51:45 AM by Kayaman85

I can create word art for your threads for a small fee Smiley

Can also do regular type of designs like how other ANN threads are designed. Just gotta show me examples of what you would like it to look like or describe it to me the best you can if you have something specific you would like it to look like, otherwise I can just design it for you and you don't gotta give any examples or explain anything, I will just make it look awesome and give my own unique style to it.

Here is a sample of one of my recent designs, its not perfect because it takes foreverrrrr to make. Well...a few hours. lol..

If you got an idea in mind or would like me to do some word designs to make the words look like your logo or coin or w.e just let me know what your wanting and i'll let you know if it would be possible to create or not and i'll tell you how much I would charge (Not too sure how much I would charge though since I am just starting to do this and havent charged anyone for my work yet..haha. Or you can tell me what you are willing to pay for it and i'll let you know if I will do it for your price or not. I accept most crypto's as payment, even if your crypto is new I will prob accept it as payment SmileyThanks for your interest!  

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.
                                                                                                        .'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'.
                                                                                                     .'::::::So I have decided that I am::::::::::::::::::::::::::'.
                                                                                                  .':::::going to start treating altcoins as if:::::::::::::::::::::'.
                                                                                               .':::they were pokemon, gotta start catching::::::::::::::::::::'.
                                                                                            .'::::them all... Yes, that even means the shitcoins:::::::::::::::::'.
                                                                                         .'::::unfortunately...wouldn't be catchings them all without:::::::::'.
                                                                                      .':::catching the gay shitcoins now would it? Nope..It wouldn't:::::::::.
                                                                                    .:::I mean...Ash even caught Slopoke and other gay pokemon didn't:::::.
                                                                                   :he? Lol... I will need help though, if anyone has any unwanted shitcoins
                                                                                  :or any other coins that they could spare  hit me up, and I will download::
                                                                                  :the wallet or give you my eth add.:y if it is a token, once I have collected
                                                                                 ::them all,will take screenshots( of all my coins)(will try and put them::::'
                                                                                 ':all in one wallet for the screenshot,so might need to send them all to::::'
                                                                                   ':an exchange or something for that) then, once I have collected them::'
                                                                                    ':::there is a new coin being released ever second it seems like, but::::'
                                                                                     ':once I have collected all of them besides the newest ones [coins::::'
                                                                                       ':that are about to come out etc]) I will distribute all of them::::::::'
                                                                                        ':randomly to 10 different winners, havent figued out how I will::'
                                                                                          ':chose the winners yet, but I will once the time has come and:'
                                                                                            ':I will try and distribute them fairly (price wise). I will also:'
                                                                                              ':make a list of contributor's on this page and will list the'
                                                                                                 ':usernames of people who send me different coins as'
                                                                                                    ':a thank you.Will also make a list of the coins that'
                                                                                                       ':I have & possibly a list of coins I do not have:'
                                                                                                          '.::::::(that would take forever lol)::::::::::::.'
                                                                                                             """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You teach me and i'll teach you! Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! GOTTA CATCH THEM ALLLLLLLLL!!!! POKEMON!

P.S.- Am also willing to moderate ANN and/or Bounty threads if your looking for an ANN/Bounty manager. Just hit me up.

ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                   ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                 ANTICHRISTCOIN666ANTICHRISTCOIN666ANTICHRISTCOIN666ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                    ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                    ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                    ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                    ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                    ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                    ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                    ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                    ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                    ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                    ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                    ANTICHRISTCOIN666
                                                                                                    ANTICHRISTCOIN666

BTCKayaManBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kayaman85 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:51:17 PM

No one wants a badass pokeball themed ANN page?! lol
Kayaman85 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:48:46 AM

This is something I was working on like all day today... It is for the ELITE campaign, designed them a logo/promo type thing. haha. Let me know what you think. Any pointers are welcome also, am sorta new to this type of work. Smiley

.::::.
                                .::erc20::.
                               .::::ELITE::::.
                             .::::AIRDROP::::.
                             .::ELITE:AIRDROP::.
                             .:ETHEREUMLITE:erc20:.
                           .:WHITEPAPER::TELEGRAM:.
                          .:::TWITTER:::BOUNTY:::ANN:::.
                         .:::ELITE:AIRDROP:SIGNUP:FORM:.
                        .::FREE::ELITE!!:::90%::OF::TOKENS:::.
                        .::WILL:::BE:::DISTRIBUTED:::THROUGH::.
                      .::AIRDROPS:&::REMAINING::10%:WILL BE ::.
                     .:USED::FOR::COIN::DEVELOPMENT,::BOUNTIES:.
                        AND 4 GETTING LISTED ON EXCHANGES   
                                                      ':::::         NO:ICO:4:ELITE:ONLY:AIRDROP    .:::::::'                                    
                    '::::::.      USED:AS:CURRENCY:ON:THE      .:::::::'
                    ':::::::.        ETHEREUM::NETWORK      .::::::::'
                      ':::::::::.         JOIN:US:TODAY!      .::::::::::'
                      ':::::::::::.         ELITE:COIN      .:::::::::::'
                        '::::::::::::.      AIRDROP      .::::::::::::'
                          '::::::::::::::.    erc20    .:::::::::::::::'
                         ':::::::::::::::::.        .:::::::::::::::::'
                          ':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'
                            '.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'.

'::ELITE:ELITE:ELITE:ELITE;'
                            '''::ELITE::ELITE::ELITE:;'
                              '::::ELITE:::ELITE:::;'

'::::::::::::::::::::::;'
                              '::::::::::::::::::;'
                              '::::::::::::::;'
                              ':::::::::::;'
                                     '::::::::;'       
                              ':::::;'
                                             '::;'               

cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:21:53 AM

What you have presented in your sales topic doesn't look appealing AT ALL!
Kayaman85 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:48:24 PM

Not diggin the Pokeball?
Kayaman85 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:52:15 AM

Maybe you will like the upside down cross better? lol