Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Connectius Token - Connectius E-Commerce SaaS Platform ICO 05.11  (Read 4431 times)
dpa85

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:12:39 PM

when do we wait for the news about entering the stock exchange? week, month or more? and when will the platform be launched? really want to see it in work
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

when do we wait for the news about entering the stock exchange? week, month or more? and when will the platform be launched? really want to see it in work
So far, it is possible to trade on EtherDelta but this is not an official listing, team has not made specific announcements
dpa85

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

So far, it is possible to trade on EtherDelta but this is not an official listing, team has not made specific announcements

delta has now big technical problems, and it is not known when they will be corrected, and there is no bidding because they do not give references to bidding anywhere
NetFreak199

Merit: 520

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

delta has now big technical problems, and it is not known when they will be corrected, and there is no bidding because they do not give references to bidding anywhere
What do you mean? what are the technical problems? I have everything working, I just have traded my coins
dpa85

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

What do you mean? what are the technical problems? I have everything working, I just have traded my coins

The last transactions are not displayed and the orders remain even when they are already executed. already more than a week such a problem and on Twitter they wrote about it
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

Hi guys. If anyone is interested in buying message me. Thanks

As devs says, they will announce exchange soon, In the very near future. The team is working on this. Do not worry
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

As devs says, they will announce exchange soon, In the very near future. The team is working on this. Do not worry

They really should. EtherDelta orderbooks are empty.
This token needs to be exposed more, pump up the marketing, get listed on a proper non-dex exchange or else it will die out like the rest of all other shit coins.

identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:14:19 PM
Merited by chixka000 (2)

This token needs to be exposed more, pump up the marketing, get listed on a proper non-dex exchange or else it will die out like the rest of all other shit coins.
Listing on the exchange does not mean full success, I knew some projects that have not been listed for a long time, and were successful
dpa85

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

Listing on the exchange does not mean full success, I knew some projects that have not been listed for a long time, and were successful

it is not visible that any work was conducted at all. The site does not work, there is no news on the platform, for listing too. One word 'soon, soon, soon ...'
dpa85

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:51:04 AM

they announced that the nearest news will not be before April, and as for the listing, they do not hurry at all .... so do not wait guys !!!!!
thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:51:12 PM

Today i recieved an email probably from Connectius (no_reply@connectius.com), they want me to give them my private key for my ethereum wallet for 1000 connectius tokens. I smell scam

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

this is an interesting project, looking from a road map, which I think is very neat and potentially could to succeed in the future, I'm interested in seeing the progress of this topic, and not a bad idea to invest, can be a successful project

I hate to break it to you, but this project looks dead because you're the first person is writing here in 4 weeks.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

The project seems to be abandoned, correct me if I'm wrong. Zero trading volume, no token price established and so on. That's sad.
Toroman18

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

A great project to follow the team around in his professional also I am sure this project will go smoothly and it will be a lot of participants who enliven this project to the fore; success always projects.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

The project seems to be abandoned, correct me if I'm wrong. Zero trading volume, no token price established and so on. That's sad.
you're absolutely right, the facts speak for themselves. the last thing developers promised, listing after launch of platform, at summer
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:45:59 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 09:22:26 PM by aggress0r

you're absolutely right, the facts speak for themselves. the last thing developers promised, listing after launch of platform, at summer

I think we need to give time to the developers. The market now has a downward movement in all coins.
Yes mate we need to give them some time because we can't even sell this garbage  Grin I'll check exchanges/prices today
Update:
So yes zero volume on forkdelta and I found no mentions on other exchanges.
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:41:33 PM

why should we give them time? they do not follow the road map and do not give feedback, the project has died
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:25:31 PM

where the company is located?
chixka000

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:11:38 AM

telegram chat looks very inactive, and there are no developer answers here, when did they last show up?
dpa85

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

They promised to give an answer about listing on stock exchanges in April! Then they said that the listing would be after a successful testing platform). Test plan to start in May !!! Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: