Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:54:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone buying all these new shitcoins is killing the altcoin market.  (Read 810 times)
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:19:11 AM

I think it is a personal choice for buyers, but I totally agreed with OP these shit coins are making the bad impact on good altcoins like Eth, LTC, etc.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Bulletdodger

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:33:05 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 06:54:25 AM by Bulletdodger

The problem is the good ICOs cant get passed all the shit being shoveled today,
and 99% of investors cant even read the whitepaper or conclude is it a good one or pure marketing shit with nice design and shiny colors.

_
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:23:37 AM

I don't think lot of people invest into icos. Investing icos is hard task for most of the bitcoin investors. You need to know lot more technicak details/aspects. I think ico hype is just already dead and we are having normal (not pumped) investments.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Manyara

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:38:44 AM

Generalizing all ICOs as a scam is poor thinking. There are some that have a good agenda in mind and have put in work to develop their platforms. If no one believes in a startup, then where will we all be in future. You just have to do your due diligence before investing in ICOs. Apart from that, many of them are just pure scum.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:47:01 PM

You guys are just diluting the market by investing in shitcoins ( making small groups of people crypto rich) when we should be focused on growing the real crypto's like eth, etc, ltc, nem dash, xmr. Stop buying the ICO hype and start getting back in to the real coins.

everybody wants to issue there own token for their own project. Now it´s up to the market to mature and adjust when this projects reach real use cases. Then we will see if we want to see Dex where we can swap between tokens almost instantly or if we will prefer to use a service that uses one of the strong cryptos, whatever that strong crypto is in the future.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:57:18 PM

You guys are just diluting the market by investing in shitcoins ( making small groups of people crypto rich) when we should be focused on growing the real crypto's like eth, etc, ltc, nem dash, xmr. Stop buying the ICO hype and start getting back in to the real coins.
I also did something stupid like that, trying to buy lots of new coins to trade and what I got was a nightmare. i'm losing most of the coins I have.

bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:08:57 PM

But few shit coin in your opinion have reality potential to invest, its looks good and solid to spend money for them
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 03:09:18 PM

Aren't those all shit coins? In the end 90% of all crypto currencies are pure pump & dump in my opinion.

But you are right. For example all this new e scam coins are totally shit and i can not really understand why those coins gain some millions of marketcap.

BTC IS KING!
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:26:30 PM

Aren't those all shit coins? In the end 90% of all crypto currencies are pure pump & dump in my opinion.

But you are right. For example all this new e scam coins are totally shit and i can not really understand why those coins gain some millions of marketcap.

It's simple. You can pump and damp this s..tcoin with 1 or 2 BTC as deposit. If there are 1bln tokens. You can sell 1 token to  somebody for 0,0001 BTC and capitalization will be ...? Yes you are in top 100  Smiley
5ensei

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:48:16 PM

It will be survival of the fittest as Darwin says. All the shitcoins will eventually disappear leaving the strong behind. Hopefully without a new wave of shitcoins!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:56:06 PM

Too many shitcoins already. Many have nice pump action now after the btc gold fork Smiley
rpg

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:28:37 PM

Too many shitcoins already. Many have nice pump action now after the btc gold fork Smiley

There are another fork in November, and everything will be the same. S..tcoins will die
DamCryp

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:57:42 PM

Definetly a dilution of the current market, still it's a growing market, hopefully people choose their "shitcoins" carefully, there's also a lot of potentially succesful projects out there don't know if current valuations and marketcaps are in line with their value, but still pontetially disrupting business in different industires
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:04:09 PM

It's called free market and this is what we wanted when we talk about decentralization. I'm sorry but you're whining a bit. If you believe in decentralization and free markets, then just be patient and know that this young cryptomarket is still searching for the way to stability.

edit: forking existing coins instead of starting up your own, now thàt's what I would call destabilization.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Itachinho

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:04:18 PM

I don't think so, the bitcoin ecosystem need his shitcoins to regulate the market. because if there's only  eth, etc, ltc, nem dash, xmr < it will be this coins considered as shitcoins, and the bitcoins is hired up by the pump and dump of the shitcoin, the benefice in shitcoins are reinvested in btc and that's why he pump to 5k( with the growing demand, more media are looking at the btc...) Some alt will die and some will reach the moon in 2018 i think there will be a kind of natural selection between scam and real innovating and usefull coins.
that's my opinion.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: