Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What upcoming ICO's are you most interested in?  (Read 3250 times)
Aaren

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:21:46 AM

This is one of the upcoming ICO that I have been following and think that it is very interesting, you can check it out and let me know what you think Smiley https://www.nitro.live/

Cheers
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:25:25 AM

What ICO's are you most interested in that are upcoming?

I have had a strong eye on Enjin and Paypie.

What have you guys been looking at?

If you are unsure of a coin, you should evaluate it yourself, I created a video explain the different steps and questions to ask yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLwHkIKhddw

Enjin is a good choice and you'll never regret with it, they have a strong support to the community. Electroneum  is also a good one if you ever did joined the ICO, the sad thing is it's already closed and they have reached their shining $40M hard cap. Opporty looks good for me.

Those are the two I went with.  I went fairly big 1,900,000 Electroneum  @ .007 and bought 150,000 Enjin @ .05 .    Both seem very solid and have an actual use for the coins right away with a huge consumer base. Time will tell. 

Yes, those two are solid projects and they have real support and plans for their coin so if you had bought those coins at those amounts for sure you'll be earning good amount in the future. You just have to keep on waiting and yes time will tell if you have to sell them or just keep on holding them. Try to be updated with their news so that you can see the progress of these coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
digital_weezer

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:51:16 AM

I am waiting till Crowdholding launches their ICO on the 1st of November.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:57:21 AM

the interesting ico I think is guts, a smart-ticket protocol for events and they already have live product with market traction!
daviddejongeth

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:59:36 AM

I would focus on healthcare and energy. Prosume in energy. Healthcare still evaluating.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:07:02 PM

Enjin is a good choice and you'll never regret with it, they have a strong support to the community. Electroneum  is also a good one if you ever did joined the ICO, the sad thing is it's already closed and they have reached their shining $40M hard cap. Opporty looks good for me.

You should take a look at my youtube channel where I review Enjin coin in a non biased review : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNRo0jmH14c&t=0s

Those are the two I went with.  I went fairly big 1,900,000 Electroneum  @ .007 and bought 150,000 Enjin @ .05 .    Both seem very solid and have an actual use for the coins right away with a huge consumer base. Time will tell. 

I would also advise you to check out my video reviewing Enjin. It is nice that you were able to get in "cheap" however I think even $.05 was a little too expensive evaluation wise.

Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNRo0jmH14c&t=0s

I like the replys so far, seems people are pretty confident in their choices. The crypto community is fairly strong

Positivebetting
hunker_down

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:17:06 PM

I am waiting till Crowdholding launches their ICO on the 1st of November.

Same here! have very high hopes for this project.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:27:46 PM

I suggest sharpe capital is the financial markets protocol. They have good concept, solid team and whitelist for pre sale now full $8M.
well im agree sharpe capital is good. karma might be good too. i think this team is experienced in their related project. and it was already going on for a long time a go so i believe in karma. and they got so many partnership. i think it could be a good point for karma ICO

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:12:05 PM

Keep the ICO suggestions coming! I am going to make a review on the most popular one in this thread.

Positivebetting
Jenna_G

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:19:25 PM

my top three - Confideal, FundRequest, UTRUST. But last one is too complicate for me, so i doubt abt it. The first one looks more promising
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:21:38 PM

The one and only GIZER Project. App is ready and it can be downloaded and use. Big partnerships announced . Mobile gaming industry is getting reshaped. All gaming plaftorms will be developed.

In one word , a great project ! Also don't forget about the bounties , some are still available.

ICO thread --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2200121

Bounty thread --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2210144.0

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:24:26 PM

Enjin is a good choice and you'll never regret with it, they have a strong support to the community. Electroneum  is also a good one if you ever did joined the ICO, the sad thing is it's already closed and they have reached their shining $40M hard cap. Opporty looks good for me.

You should take a look at my youtube channel where I review Enjin coin in a non biased review : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNRo0jmH14c&t=0s

Nice Tim! so it's obvious that you are the one that's talking on the video. Great video so you are going to focus by making videos for reviews of different ICOs and other debit cards? Anyway I'm one of first person to view your bitpay bitcoin debit card. Heads up Tim! Keep on making these type of good reviews and when you've got enough views, you can monetize them though. Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
beginnersluck

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:53:20 AM

I believe in Monaize, and Bankera . I think the future banking will use blockchain. These projects already have working products and they are raising money to expand their products and services offerings.

naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:24:03 AM

Artoken! check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135473.0 They’re going to make one of the first crowdsales which is fully registered with SEC.. that's cool!  pre-sale is going on and I'm in  Cool
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:28:35 AM

i am interested in augmented reality and virtual reality ecosystem and gaming platform, my best coice for this upcoming is the Cappasity Project using ARToken, they have a lot of media exposures and presentation but makes the best interest of the investors.there are already existing AR and VR project from big companies like Facebook and Microsoft i heard something like Oculus rift and holo lens.This project has a big shot and a great potential.
strategikcrypto

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:39:20 AM

What ICO's are you most interested in that are upcoming?

I have had a strong eye on Enjin and Paypie.

What have you guys been looking at?

If you are unsure of a coin, you should evaluate it yourself, I created a video explain the different steps and questions to ask yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLwHkIKhddw
Take a look into Protex. Very solid whitepaper, team, and they are targeting the huge market of data security. All with a low market cap. ICO is in mid Nov but per-sale is right now. They recently announced so the community is smaller but its growing everyday. A ton of potential so I'm looking forward to a nice ROI on this one.
Protex
ANN
Kat_Slash

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:53:11 AM

I already invested in Pundi X - First POS for buying cryptocurreny at any convenience store. Device starts shipping from Nov to South East Asian countries!
This is one of the most undervalued ICO till now as they have everything they need for project development now only left is circulation of hardware to different regions!  Smiley Wink
All the way to moon!  Grin

bramborakymilenec

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:38:42 AM

Crowdholding looks a really promising project and they launch very soon. (1/11/2017)

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:07:19 AM

for now, I am interested in gladius. well, I think gladius has a great chance of success, and it reaches hardcap in a fast time. besides gladius has a concept that is so promising, so many people are interested. I am sure, will be very many investors who participate.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:53:39 AM

I like PlayKey ICO. It's just the dream of many gamers around the world to be able to game without powerful PC. I hope they will be successful.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: