Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What upcoming ICO's are you most interested in?  (Read 3251 times)
manish9841

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:55:05 PM

Block Collider ICO ends today. It was in my list. My future ICO interest is in Merculet, Sentinel Protocol and EdenChain. Great projects with great team in my opinion. However, please DYOR.
Ivo2012

Activity: 68
Merit: 19

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:57:51 PM

At the moment Block Collider is the most interesting. For future ICO's I think STeX's A2A token sale will be my next investment.

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

I think GoNetwork, Photochain, Block collider, NWP, NEX best ICOs.These seems nice projects.
Nex seemed to me an interesting project, but the conditions for participation in the ICO did not suit me.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

and here's another deal from this big project to show that it's one of the most valuable investments, this is one project that offers another approach to lending.
Deal coin offers a blockchain lending platfoam
that will fund any deal regardless of geographic location, with Deal coin.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
hjfjmk

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:50:48 AM

Envion aims to develop a system consisting of Mobile Mining Units (MMUs) that can draw electricity directly from the source. This is a highly mobile, globally-operated, technologically advanced mobile mining unit that operates on the world's most cost-effective power source and is managed and monitored by proprietary software solutions. This technology not only provides Envion with a competitive advantage, but also contributes to the decentralization, mobility and strong infrastructure required for the blockchain market.
Project Features/Advantages
Mining model innovation. Unlike other projects, Envion Mining not only chooses a location to configure the mining machine, but also analyzes a lower-cost region through a cloud system, then ships the mobile mining machine to the site for mining, and all the data. Stored through the cloud system.

popotao97

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

Outmysphere mobile app with Meetip coins is the biggest ICO to me so far. I look at the business model and think it is a sure project to invest in .
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:32:09 AM

I support and invest in ICO, which is prepared in the field of industry or entertainment. It is very important to study the forum sites to follow.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

Are you guys still buying ICO's or have you given up on hope for new tokens.

Positivebetting
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

Well there are so many ICO's in the market of late but not all of them are worth to invest in, to be on the safer and appreciate value for money it will be prudent you invest in asset based tokens. This normally gives stability to the token on board irrespective of the market condition.

dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:09:06 PM

I am not interested in Ico. Moreover, the market situation is not conducive, the risk is higher because the development of the price of tokens and coins after the listing is very disappointing. That happened to most Ico in 2018.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:32:34 PM

I have a good project, this is contentprotocol.io. Contents Protocol is a decentralized protocol to revitalize the premium content industry. Through Contents Protocol, content distribution platforms will be able to provide transparency to user data and insight to the content providers. Major investors: Hashed, Signum Capital, OKEX, Kakao Ventures (Equity), Arrington XRP Capital, IOST, LD Capital. You can check more info at https://contentsprotocol.io/
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:19:20 PM

Actually I'm with the Gigzi ico. This is a solid project aiming at making wealth management more independent and flexible ..It will have a much needed ecosystem, with crypto-assets backed by Gold and precious metals ...This way, we can have less volatility in price and more stability.

inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 597

The Martian Child

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:05:12 PM

I say no more ICOs right now. Many of those previous projects lately are just creating a bad image on crypto. A fully registered and government compliant projects maybe acceptable but should be surrounded by a great team and connections.

I kind of like Ethereum Classic Vision which is just going to fork from ETH. This way they can proceed with the vision without collecting money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:21:25 PM

I say no more ICOs right now. Many of those previous projects lately are just creating a bad image on crypto. A fully registered and government compliant projects maybe acceptable but should be surrounded by a great team and connections.

I kind of like Ethereum Classic Vision which is just going to fork from ETH. This way they can proceed with the vision without collecting money.
you're right i don't interesting anymore in ico campaign, i have ad experience in ICO and make me loss much money from ico.
many ico ended with bad ending and few ico project stole investor money, i'm tired with ico

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:32:26 PM

I use to see tokenmarket listing good incoming ICOs in the past like 2017 but now ICOs today aren't getting enough funds. It could be because the market hasn't bounced back yet. I think investors are going to start trusting the new ICOs today if the regulations are working. There ain't just something to work on as this isn't like how it was 2 years ago.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:38:17 PM

For me it's Huobi Russia. There are a lot of reasons. For examplethey are part of Huobi Global. And it's give me a lot of trust. Also they have a great bounty. And none of the exchange tokens fell lower ICO price, so more than sure all can get a profit in that bounty.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:52:48 PM

I  do not really know much about upcoming ICOs, but the ICOs that are currently running in the crypto space. When an ICO has fully started, it is easier to make some findings at that time that will be open and that it might be hard to hide some things by then.
Then for the upcoming ICOs, I think ICO listing sites can be checked for their lists, but i would advise that research continues on it even after listing.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 09:26:29 PM

I  do not really know much about upcoming ICOs, but the ICOs that are currently running in the crypto space. When an ICO has fully started, it is easier to make some findings at that time that will be open and that it might be hard to hide some things by then.
Then for the upcoming ICOs, I think ICO listing sites can be checked for their lists, but i would advise that research continues on it even after listing.
Which altcoin is more valuable where btc is not available? We all want btc's dominance to be reduced, but today's facts are different. Try to continue doing better research.
jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:48:24 AM

At the moment everything changed very strongly in ICO market. ICO at the moment almost completely disappeared. But IEO in which it is possible to earn perfectly came to their place. IEO at the large exchanges is the key to success, both for the project, and for investors!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: