Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Abitback.com many ways to earn btc/Ltc or cash. Watch/Listen and Earn.  (Read 996 times)
ABitBack (OP)

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:04:02 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2013, 08:52:15 PM by ABitBack

ABTCitBack.com - Earn BTC, LTC or CASH.

Worldwide offers!
Earn by watching vids, listening to Internet radio (repeatable! Listen and earn as much as you like), completing surveys, trial, downloads, games, cashback on purchases & more. 1 point = 3000 Satoshi!

Also exclusive bitcoin offers.E.g
get 5x free bids at dreamybids for signing up via abitback. Earn 3000 satoshi jut for signing up to sealwithclubs, more when you deposit. 33% off metArt. More bitcoin related offer coming.

<<<<<<<<Referral Program 10% of each referrals income for life>>>>>>>>>>

Sign up and get your unique referral link and banners. Each member who joins via your link; you will receive 10% of everything your referral earns. Plus be entered into the monthly referral competition. So webmasters you do not want to skip on this affiliate program. Great passive income, especially if you have nothing in your signature.

Once users sign up under you (Downline). You have the option to Mass Email your current downline referrals and encourage them to complete offers. Remember the more they earn, the more you earn.

ABitBack (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:37:02 AM

For those of you who have nothing in your signature, think about putting your referral link in to earn a nice passive income. Btc/Ltc or cash.

glas7

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:29:41 AM

Site shows loading error.
ABitBack (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:16:49 AM

Crowdflower Tasks has just gone live. If you are unfarmiliar with Crowdflower:

A crowdflower task or job is simply a set of instructions that you follow, and get paid for it. For example, there may be a task to categorize images or videos, make google searches, etc... Occasionally you will be offered tasks which contain Adult content e.g. marking images NSFW or not.

Most tasks can be completed multiple/unlimited times by you. But, in some cases when we limit the work or pause the job, a message will display on the screen to explain this.

ABitBack (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:51:40 PM

Boop

Alexander The Great

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:55:36 PM

crowdflower I dont like that site at all..
webcoinx

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:57:39 PM

I am getting this:

Code:
No user ID defined in URL. Please add user ID and try again
Example: http://ads.matomy.com/offer/?id=6b33ea35-584f-4a91-8c5b-94076f581c98&user_id=123456&gender=&age=0
Alexander The Great

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:00:14 PM

- Earn BTC, LTC or CASH.

Worldwide offers!
Earn by watching vids, listening to Internet radio (repeatable! Listen and earn as much as you like), completing surveys, trial, downloads, games, cashback on purchases & more. 1 point = 3000 Satoshi!

get 5x free bids at dreamybids for signing up via abitback. Earn 3000 satoshi jut for signing up to sealwithclubs, more when you deposit. 33% off metArt. More bitcoin related offer coming.

Sign up and get your unique referral link and banners. Each member who joins via your link; you will receive 10% of everything your referral earns. Plus be entered into the monthly referral competition. So webmasters you do not want to skip on this affiliate program. Great passive income, especially if you have nothing in your signature.

Once users sign up under you (Downline). You have the option to Mass Email your current downline referrals and encourage them to complete offers. Remember the more they earn, the more you earn.

Woah! I never knew you could put a bitcoin symbol in a domain! How is that even possible :0
acne

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 12:01:37 AM

Cool I like this idea best of luck!
ABitBack (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:15:41 PM

- Earn BTC, LTC or CASH.

Worldwide offers!

Woah! I never knew you could put a bitcoin symbol in a domain! How is that even possible :0

You put [ btc ] without the spaces.

Some people love crowdflower, some don't.

ABitBack (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 04:33:35 PM

Bump for the month

Arnald

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 06:26:51 PM

I'm sorry but I never liked this website the built in and the way "offers" are shown and that I have rarely an offer for me to do.
questionableideas

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:37:10 PM

I really like this site. I have a question though.

"Level 1 Downline (3 referrals)  You will earn 10% of your level 1 referrals earnings"

What kind of level tiers are there?
ABitBack (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:48:56 PM

I really like this site. I have a question though.

"Level 1 Downline (3 referrals)  You will earn 10% of your level 1 referrals earnings"

What kind of level tiers are there?

Sorry for the late reply! Didn't see this in my "new replies to posts". At the moment there is only 1 level at %10 that is pretty high I believe. I will be implementing another level but not for the foreseeable future.

@Arnald There are worldwide offers so I'm sure there are some for you. If not the is simple videos and Radio which alone earns more than most faucets.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: