Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anoncoin (ANC) huge potential  (Read 1094 times)
fredericos (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:49:16 PM

Early coin from 2013 with nice privacy features.

Dogecoindark became Verge, now at 66 mil marketcap.
Darkcoin became Dash, need I say more?

Anoncoin still a small player at sub 1 mil mcap but with huge upside.

As always DYOR.

Thoughts?

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:27:38 PM

I wish you all the best with the Anoncoin. However, I think that DeepOnion has much better potential to become a mainstream anonymity-oriented coin.
Anoncoin is live for more than 4 years now and it doesn't have even 10% of the community size of DeepOnion, which was released just a few months ago. And it's quite clear that supporting community is the second most important thing to make a coin successful, right after good devs. DO has both Smiley

btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:02:41 PM

PIVX is probably a better choice.  PIVX is a fast and private currency coin (1st coin to implement Zero Coin on top of 100% Proof of Stake). 

myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:17:07 PM

I wish you all the best with the Anoncoin. However, I think that DeepOnion has much better potential to become a mainstream anonymity-oriented coin.
Anoncoin is live for more than 4 years now and it doesn't have even 10% of the community size of DeepOnion, which was released just a few months ago. And it's quite clear that supporting community is the second most important thing to make a coin successful, right after good devs. DO has both Smiley
I don't know how long that community would last. We need to see after the last airdrop.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:55:26 PM

PIVX is probably a better choice.  PIVX is a fast and private currency coin (1st coin to implement Zero Coin on top of 100% Proof of Stake).  

I agree with you, I am very happy to have pivx now, it has not started to pump yet also, these are just signals, once it starts, it will reach at least $15

Alosa

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

Alaattin

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:49:09 PM

Guys,take a look at Anoncoin's last price  Embarrassed

█▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔█
█  🔒
SAFECRYPT.IO CRYPTOEXCHANGE   • WHITEPAPERTHREADWEBSITE 🚀 ICO IS LIVE  🔥JOIN NOW!🔥   █
█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:59:56 PM

I propose you DeepOnion, i was read a lot about it about this and it will be better option than Anoncoin
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:04:41 PM

I don't know how long that community would last. We need to see after the last airdrop.

Well, most of the airdrop participants who will stay until the end will be holding quite a few Onions, so it will be in their own interest to support the coin so it prospers. Some will sell just after the airdrop of course, but I think that majority would hodl. I thus think that majority of the community will stay even after the airdrop is finished.
Also, with this airdrop mechanism, the coin will be well spread among many people, which is much better start than having few whales.

myfranco

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:48:12 PM

Well, most of the airdrop participants who will stay until the end will be holding quite a few Onions, so it will be in their own interest to support the coin so it prospers. Some will sell just after the airdrop of course, but I think that majority would hodl. I thus think that majority of the community will stay even after the airdrop is finished.
Also, with this airdrop mechanism, the coin will be well spread among many people, which is much better start than having few whales.
I was talking about community. I agree about token being spread among many people would stop whales manipulating its market. However, after the last airdrop, there won't be lots of people supporting the project. I believe most are there for the airdrop. BTW, i'll also invest on ONION.
jd8511

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:17:07 AM

forget it, it's already dead for a long time

fredericos (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:27:12 PM

forget it, it's already dead for a long time

Actually it came to life!
The original developer is back and is creating an amazing anoncoin right now.

Join the slack to see for yourselves.

christie

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:46:33 AM

we already have ZEC, XMR, DASH and so many other anon-focused coins, what's special with ANC?

fredericos (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:52:05 AM

we already have ZEC, XMR, DASH and so many other anon-focused coins, what's special with ANC?

Well, Anoncoin actually have the vision to be a greater privacy coins than those.
And with a marketcap so much lower, thus an amazing potential.

New roadmap and website will be released soon so that you can read up on it.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:26:35 AM

For a privacy coin you'd be better off with XSPEC which is the most anonymous coin on the market. Check out this table for comparison, as you can see - a great investment!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
myfranco

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:34:04 PM

It’s called coexistence. If it turns out well, they will coexist. There are at least 200 coins doing the same thing but good ones rise easily.
fredericos (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:44:21 AM

It’s called coexistence. If it turns out well, they will coexist. There are at least 200 coins doing the same thing but good ones rise easily.

Well said.

Also ANC is at a very low price at this moment

EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:23:27 PM

Sooner, there will be more anonymous privacy coin which will come out on this huge Crypto world! Wink
Hichi

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:06:46 PM

I haven't heard of Anoncoin but there are many other coins out there that are privacy focused. What does anoncoin offer that the other projects don't? It will only increase in value if it brings something new to the market, so just being in the privacy domain coin sector doesn't mean it will be a hit. Zcasn, Monero etc. are all competitors with a great development team that are well capitalized, Anoncoin has not the financial means to support itself long term and it's hard to come up against such big players. Always make sure to do a thorough market analysis before investing in a coin, in this case I don't see the potential or reason to buy it.
fredericos (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:51:53 PM

I haven't heard of Anoncoin but there are many other coins out there that are privacy focused. What does anoncoin offer that the other projects don't? It will only increase in value if it brings something new to the market, so just being in the privacy domain coin sector doesn't mean it will be a hit. Zcasn, Monero etc. are all competitors with a great development team that are well capitalized, Anoncoin has not the financial means to support itself long term and it's hard to come up against such big players. Always make sure to do a thorough market analysis before investing in a coin, in this case I don't see the potential or reason to buy it.

I would say the potential lies in that it is 200x smaller than verge.
And at the same time working on implementing ringct and the actor framework for starters.

With the new website and roadmap coming up...
I see a 10x quite easily, but that is just me.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:49:10 PM

Anoncoin is kind of old. With old specs. It had come back-to-live period this summer but now it's again in the dead zone.

From anonymous coins, I like most XSPEC, PIVX and DeepOnion because of their specs AND currently low price. All three have a big potential in next 12 months and are good investment especially after counties like Russia is banning VPNs.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: