Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 10:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 307 times)
WastedLTC (OP)

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:32:09 PM

Doin this as a hobby since April.  Got one miner @ 2600 KHs for LTC.  Used my cash investment for a chunk of LTC but currently in the red due to the recent drops.   Also have a handful of WDC due to the speed of the coin.  It was so cheap that I decided to try it out and just leave it alone.

Back in April I did order 2x50 GHz units from BFL and that was going to be my BTC investment but we all know how that is currently working out.   I also have two KNC units ordered inside the 1-500 range.   

It seemed like a good idea to grab 20 of the USB BTC Miners @ 2BTC and if I don't use them, I can just sell them on ebay then turn that around and buy BTC.  This seems like a better idea than mining with them.  So we will see how that goes.   I get them in two days. 

My biggest bad habit is checking out the BTC-e chat box...   As long as I don't act on anything I head-- things are ok.   Only once did I jump on the bandwagon without doing my research and got burned.   

Hats off to the members who traveled to the KNC Openday!   That was awesome!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: