Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to bring in the kids?  (Read 541 times)
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:44:22 AM

For the future of Cryptocurrency to be bright, kids (age 5—21) need to be attracted too. I have gone through the various Crypto products and found out that none are kid-friendly.
Crypto developers seem not to have realized that kids, aside advertisements make great products popular.

The Crypto world is a bit harsh and unwelcoming. People really need to feel at home here. Why not we begin to add features that kids can't do without.. features such as chats, social media, Instagram-like pics sharing service,  gaming, Free storage for videos/pics/audios, free audio/video calls, Appstore, Books center, Creativity center, Biz center, and make them mobile friendly. A company could create a beautiful Platform where it brings together different Altcoins that provide those services  Or just create the services itself. An Altcoin like Decent has similar concept but its list of services are few. Steemit also did a little in this area but its features can be boring to kids. {Important:  I wish Steemit could turn off that earning sections below posts that show how much dollars people are earning. That feature should be confined to Steemit wallets or be optional...it's a BIG distraction and very unprofessional in my opinion. If you're part of steemit developers please do something about this}

Believe it or not, kids have a way of adding fun to things. They are very loyal to what they enjoy whether those things make them money or not. Time to draw them close to the crypto World and watch them make crypto great.

it seems that your idea is very interesting, but to achieve it we first attract all his parents, now the world of cryptopnot known to everyone (adults), if it is worldwide crypto world, we can attract children in the world crypto like your statement

Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:24:45 PM

Immediately need a new fork - Bitcoin KIDS Grin
Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife, Bitcoin is forking again  Grin Grin
Bitcoin Kids will be the most successfull ICO in the world if it happen  Cheesy
maybe only a child with a very high IQ who will be interested we teach Bitcoin,
at this moments is very difficult for us to teach Bitcoin to adults..

And probably this will be the most sincere and pleasant ICO that will change everything. Only kids will be able to mine and own Bitcoin KIDS. One kid - one coin only. Your coin will grow in value if you smile. More sincere positive and smiles - higher price Grin If you deceive or offend someone - the price goes down Cry So, do you want to know how to mine Bitcoin KIDS?

thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:07:20 PM

And probably this will be the most sincere and pleasant ICO that will change everything. Only kids will be able to mine and own Bitcoin KIDS. One kid - one coin only. Your coin will grow in value if you smile. More sincere positive and smiles - higher price Grin If you deceive or offend someone - the price goes down Cry So, do you want to know how to mine Bitcoin KIDS?

It is a good idea to involve children in such important values ​​from an early age. Wonder if they will be able to break through and if they want to cooperate we all know what kids are. May not be easy, but always worth a try!
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:48:17 PM

It is a good idea to involve children in such important values ​​from an early age. Wonder if they will be able to break through and if they want to cooperate we all know what kids are. May not be easy, but always worth a try!

Thank you for appreciating Smiley I'm sure this could be a very useful and forward-looking project. But it will be natural if it is made by kids Smiley

sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:53:42 PM

Great post! I appreciate it. Iremember what happened with minecraft when they took attention of kids. My suggestion is creating a game similar to minecraft where you mine certain coins, and create certain coin blocks after. This could work great.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:12:04 PM

To my great regret, nothing has been invented for the children.
After all, really children can not always do what they are asked about or why they set the task. Even Crypto products can not approach them, because sometimes even an adult does not understand what it's essence is.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: