Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new signature bounty programs worth joining?  (Read 335 times)
BroganBloodstone (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:25:40 PM

Since I finished the Paypie signature I have struggled to find any bounties worth joining. Was considering joining the Minerva signature program, but their bounty manager does not seem active, plus they changed things halfway though the campaign it seems, so not trustworthy. Few others I considered are about to end soon so did not bother.

Still kind of new to all this stuff so I maybe missing some good ones. Any genuine suggestions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:25:48 PM

It's easy, just calculate the allocation and estimate token you will receive. You dont need to consider about development if you just want free money
anyway you can take a look at Hut34 Project, I'm sure this project has bright future! do not hesitate to get involved

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:27:21 PM

make your own research and join bounty that have a good project and good team!

don't look at how much you will get in bounty but what can be value of tokens after distribution!
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:32:21 PM

Join a good project, I like the deep onion project at the moment, big community, good dev's and the forum is packed at the moment and still growing. Depending on your rank you can get 200-500 coins a week which can be worth anything from $400 to $2000. Check my sig or go check them out at the ANN section.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Iolanna

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:37:23 PM

First look at the project and its prospects, then check the amount they promise to pay and the number of participants. The less participants the more you'll receive. There're some projects that pay in tokens or BTC per week, but they are rare now.
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:37:31 PM

the only one signature bounty who is worth it is deeponion, the other ones are just a waste of time and probably you will get payed by dirt because there is not anything who can guarantee that those tokens will have a value in a near future. Why dont you get involved with bitcoin campaigns? they are much more easy to use and you dont will get a headache caused of those bounties.
It is just my suggestion, i dont like bounties at all.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:39:41 PM

Since I finished the Paypie signature I have struggled to find any bounties worth joining. Was considering joining the Minerva signature program, but their bounty manager does not seem active, plus they changed things halfway though the campaign it seems, so not trustworthy. Few others I considered are about to end soon so did not bother.

Still kind of new to all this stuff so I maybe missing some good ones. Any genuine suggestions?
These ICOs are potent to succeed in my opinion ;Worldcore, Eidoo, Rega, Gizer and more. These are all popular. I've been seeing advertisements about these campaigns on different websites and I think it is part of ther marketing strategy. But you may also do some reading activities about these campaigns to know more about it. It will be a better idea for you to avoid wasting time on campaigns that fail.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:15:20 PM

I think the same as the other user who said that there are no bounty signatures worth to join at those moments. A lot of ico's are becoming scammy ones, and they dont diserve your time and your promotion for ghost tokens, because you dont know if they will be worth the amount that the developers probably promised to the members of the bounty. Maybe you should consider to join btc payed campaigns, they are 10 times more safer than bounties because btc is exchangeable.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:30:35 PM

I think the same as the other user who said that there are no bounty signatures worth to join at those moments. A lot of ico's are becoming scammy ones, and they dont diserve your time and your promotion for ghost tokens, because you dont know if they will be worth the amount that the developers probably promised to the members of the bounty. Maybe you should consider to join btc payed campaigns, they are 10 times more safer than bounties because btc is exchangeable.

Yeah right, hahaha. I really hate ICO and Signature Campaign that give gifts of foreign coin that we do not know how much. In fact we do not know whether we can sell the coin or not, we do not know those coin will last long or not. It is better to follow a Campaign that gives a gift of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and some famous Altcoin.

When it comes to the best Campaign, I also do not know. Because here there is no thread that provides information about the Campaign list that is available or currently running.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:43:27 PM

the only one signature bounty who is worth it is deeponion, the other ones are just a waste of time and probably you will get payed by dirt because there is not anything who can guarantee that those tokens will have a value in a near future. Why dont you get involved with bitcoin campaigns? they are much more easy to use and you dont will get a headache caused of those bounties.
It is just my suggestion, i dont like bounties at all.

Not really. Just think at the Bancor campaign, which to date has been the best paid bounty campaign ever. DeepOnion is well paid but you cannot cash out unless you want to exit the campaign at once Smiley
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:49:31 PM

You can look my signature.Spective is cool.VR streaming platform with workable alpha ready begiing of nov
VR is next internet big thing.Team make his ico lagitimate as possible

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:56:28 PM

Join a good project, I like the deep onion project at the moment, big community, good dev's and the forum is packed at the moment and still growing. Depending on your rank you can get 200-500 coins a week which can be worth anything from $400 to $2000. Check my sig or go check them out at the ANN section.

At least this one is not claiming that the deeponion project is a free airdrop. There is an admission that the project is really a bounty program.  Grin Anyway, you must do your research so that you will learn more. I know that you know where to find bounty campaigns. To repeat it for you, go to the bounties (alternate cryptocurrencies) sections. And do not just simply join. Try to read the rules first. 
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:22:52 PM

do your research and see how many coins you will get according to your rank and see if it's worth or not

ss1980

Activity: 303

http://aaacoin.us

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:26:28 PM

Here's one good bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212320.msg22288354#msg22288354
imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:28:32 PM

There are some interesting project out there, but also a lot of scam. You should look for a great team or company behind the project and it should be something that hast enough room to grow up.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:33:30 PM

Most are probably not worth it but you have decide what your time is worth. Not only that but look into the project because some will clearly fail and not be worth it while others will be very worth it. One thing I have noticed

is that the biggest projects and best projects generally dont offer bounties. So what you are left with is the medium to mediocre projects and the shit projects. It is in your best interest to sift these thoroughly and see what is

best for you.

_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:42:37 PM

Check out the Solaris [XLR] signature campaign, it is well paid work. But what is the most important here, the Solaris coins are one of the best i mean the fastest and best secured. It is in my opinion one of the best campaigns i have ever joined because Solaris is very promising project with great devs and community. I can mention that the algorithm has beed changes lately for XEVAN X17 and what is more exciting the zerocoin protocol is coming!
Great great news, better don't wast your time. If you want more informations contact me on pm or click into my signature.
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

every day there are new projects in which you can take part, in this forum very often lay out lists of new and quality bounties on this find yourself a bounty is not difficult, you can choose to work to your liking
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

I also often encounter bad managerial work, they do not devote time to participants and do not help in the event of problems, but there is always a list of new and good bounties with experienced managers and good working conditions

Vasyan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

to find a good bounty company now you do not need to exert almost any effort, there are many sites where new and quality bounties with reviews and comments are collected, almost every day lists of new bounties are published on this forum and you can choose work for yourself
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: