Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:50:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Boom  (Read 772 times)
chriswen (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 08:54:01 PM

Wow, I was gone for a bit and now all of a sudden all these alt coins have popped up.  Like wtf.  No wonder FTC, LTC, and PPC are all at lows.  And the alt currency forum seems so busy right now.  So many threads updated today and every single post seems to be announcing a new coin.
vinne81

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 08:55:19 PM

Wow, I was gone for a bit and now all of a sudden all these alt coins have popped up.  Like wtf.  No wonder FTC, LTC, and PPC are all at lows.  And the alt currency forum seems so busy right now.  So many threads updated today and every single post seems to be announcing a new coin.

It's funny you mention FTC, it has some "problems" atm Smiley
chriswen (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 08:56:08 PM

Like someones pumping it right now?  Lols, and also the fork.
vinne81

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 08:57:54 PM

Good times for FTC, at least for some miners Wink
chriswen (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:02:01 PM

So what do you think about the million of altcoins being launched.
chriswen (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:10:57 PM

There should be an 'alt-coin' boom, considering bitcoin went to such heights this year.

Ya, makes sense to me.

Personally, I bought into GLDcoin real cheap, so I got involved a bit with GLD, and I like the name Gold

I try to keep an open mind to other coins though

but there are some many popping up now.  Because of the enormous profit potential.  Basically investors are demanding more altcoins to invest into therefore these new altcoins will still be successful.  But obviously not close to how successful FTC was.  Or CNC.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 09:21:42 PM

~Jerry from MARZ? Wink LOL
chriswen (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 04:21:20 AM

Well there was RUCoin before for Russia.  But that was a failure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: