Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Need .20 BTC will trade paypal [Delete Thread Please]  (Read 1447 times)
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:07:21 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2013, 04:02:58 AM by likl3sfuhjh

I need .20 BTC will trade paypal so i can pay out people on my site www.bitcoinforest.com. I have a 10 year paypal business account and there will be no problems what so ever. I have skype pm me for it, so this process can be easier.

Just let me know, ill be on here for an hour or so.

Where do I get free bitcoins?
www.bitcoinforest.com - Bitcoin faucet and survey site. Get .001 bitcoins for each survey, and .00001 for each captcha.
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:19:42 PM

Someone sell me the bitcoins right now, this is ridiculous.

www.bitcoinforest.com - Bitcoin faucet and survey site. Get .001 bitcoins for each survey, and .00001 for each captcha.
flavius

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:21:55 PM

I can give you .2 btc for $70 paypal.

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:40:57 PM

If a moderator is viewing the thread can you please remove this post, i believe this person is trying to scam people. Thank you

johnnyfla123

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 11:41:56 PM

can you pay via moneypak? if so i can sell you 1.04 bitcoins for a $100 MoneyPak willing to escrow

codingagency.com anonymous and offshore vps and webhosting!
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:43:22 PM

can you pay via moneypak? if so i can sell you 1.04 bitcoins for a $100 MoneyPak willing to escrow

No

flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:44:28 PM

If a moderator is viewing the thread can you please remove this post, i believe this person is trying to scam people. Thank you
..? paypal is a lot harder to reliably turn into cash money and back to BTC. it's also has a gigantic inherit risk of chargebacks. that is about triple the price of a regular coin, because I'm taking the risk it is a hacked account or you call up paypal and get it reversed.

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
xboxgames

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:50:37 PM

PayPal is a scammers wet dream.  I may or may not have used to work for them. Don't touch paypal
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:56:34 PM

..? paypal is a lot harder to reliably turn into cash money and back to BTC. it's also has a gigantic inherit risk of chargebacks. that is about triple the price of a regular coin, because I'm taking the risk it is a hacked account or you call up paypal and get it reversed.

Please dont spread paranoia around this community. Its very unfortunate that the paranoia has been spread as it is.

You can use a paypal debit card to withdraw funds from your account, please look into it. Im not sure how charging more money dissolves the "risk"

"I'm taking the risk it is a hacked account or you call up paypal and get it reversed." Im not asking you to take any risks, please do not post in this thread anymore, i want you to stay out of danger.

likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:01:21 AM

No you using Paypal is ridiculous, if a mod is viewing this remove this thread, I think he is trying to scam people using palpay and chargebacks.

Yes i agree paypal should be shut down as a payment system, i have used it for 10 years and never been scammed, or never have scammed. But hey i guess being scammed 0 times, is like being scammed 100 times, with your logic. I have already posted my credentials, and im not trying to defend my transaction , im just pointing out how insane people on here are.

flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:22:39 AM

PLEASE SEND ME FREE BITCOINS

THANKS
(INSERT BTC ADDRESS THAT I AM TOO LAZY TO OPEN BTC-Q TO GET)

xboxgames

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:27:23 AM

PLEASE SEND ME FREE BITCOINS

THANKS
(INSERT BTC ADDRESS THAT I AM TOO LAZY TO OPEN BTC-Q TO GET)

Sent.
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:27:40 AM

No you using Paypal is ridiculous, if a mod is viewing this remove this thread, I think he is trying to scam people using palpay and chargebacks.

Yes i agree paypal should be shut down as a payment system, i have used it for 10 years and never been scammed, or never have scammed. But hey i guess being scammed 0 times, is like being scammed 100 times, with your logic. I have already posted my credentials, and im not trying to defend my transaction , im just pointing out how insane people on here are.

How do people know your not going to issue a chargeback during 180 days after transaction. No one knows. And don't put trusted in your title your far from trusted!

Because i have put my bitcoin sites reputation on the line.

As for the "far from trusted" Yes sending over 20k transaction to people is "far from trusted"

xboxgames

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:29:37 AM

How do people know your not going to issue a chargeback during 180 days after transaction. No one knows. And don't put trusted in your title your far from trusted!

No offense....but you need to buy coins to pay the visitors to your site..... I think you are doing it backwards.....
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:32:56 AM

No offense....but you need to buy coins to pay the visitors to your site..... I think you are doing it backwards.....

Should i manifest them out of bits and coins? Please explain to me how you would manage my site. Thanks

flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:34:06 AM

First I would install a trojan on it. Then delete system 32. Your website should be all dandy by then.

likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:36:51 AM

First I would install a trojan on it. Then delete system 32. Your website should be all dandy by then.

Please dont make open threats online. I think you are old enough to understand the consequences.

xboxgames

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:40:21 AM

Should i manifest them out of bits and coins? Please explain to me how you would manage my site. Thanks

I would have the coins I'm paying people in my possession so I wouldn't owe people. That's a start.
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:41:53 AM

As for the "far from trusted" Yes sending over 20k transaction to people is "far from trusted"

Can you prove the 20K transaction? and what bitcoin site, you have to put these down so we know still your a JR member so easy to create a new account and scam people.

Sure... i didnt know i was on trial here ..... But i would be happy to prove the transactions.

https://blockchain.info/address/15uuf2A9ZkcgTTuFJnZiNZwjkEGDfxwjVS
https://blockchain.info/address/1F4FmJCdpCNrFhJwhAbHS6gMFBakR7Ezse

likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:43:14 AM

I would have the coins I'm paying people in my possession so I wouldn't owe people. That's a start.

What?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: