Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Need .20 BTC will trade paypal [Delete Thread Please]  (Read 1447 times)
xboxgames

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:43:59 AM

Someone sell me the bitcoins right now, this is ridiculous.

No you using Paypal is ridiculous, if a mod is viewing this remove this thread, I think he is trying to scam people using palpay and chargebacks.

Yes i agree paypal should be shut down as a payment system, i have used it for 10 years and never been scammed, or never have scammed. But hey i guess being scammed 0 times, is like being scammed 100 times, with your logic. I have already posted my credentials, and im not trying to defend my transaction , im just pointing out how insane people on here are.

How do people know your not going to issue a chargeback during 180 days after transaction. No one knows. And don't put trusted in your title your far from trusted!

Because i have put my bitcoin sites reputation on the line.

As for the "far from trusted" Yes sending over 20k transaction to people is "far from trusted"

Can you prove the 20K transaction? and what bitcoin site, you have to put these down so we know still your a JR member so easy to create a new account and scam people.

Sure... i didnt know i was on trial here ..... But i would be happy to prove the transactions.

https://blockchain.info/address/15uuf2A9ZkcgTTuFJnZiNZwjkEGDfxwjVS
https://blockchain.info/address/1F4FmJCdpCNrFhJwhAbHS6gMFBakR7Ezse

That's not 20k.  About 19,945.00 short.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xboxgames

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:46:23 AM

Scam fail. Go make new account and try again.
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:48:53 AM

No you using Paypal is ridiculous, if a mod is viewing this remove this thread, I think he is trying to scam people using palpay and chargebacks.

Yes i agree paypal should be shut down as a payment system, i have used it for 10 years and never been scammed, or never have scammed. But hey i guess being scammed 0 times, is like being scammed 100 times, with your logic. I have already posted my credentials, and im not trying to defend my transaction , im just pointing out how insane people on here are.

How do people know your not going to issue a chargeback during 180 days after transaction. No one knows. And don't put trusted in your title your far from trusted!

As for the "far from trusted" Yes sending over 20k transaction to people is "far from trusted"

Can you prove the 20K transaction? and what bitcoin site, you have to put these down so we know still your a JR member so easy to create a new account and scam people.

Sure... i didnt know i was on trial here ..... But i would be happy to prove the transactions.

Uhmm those aren't 20K plus how do we know you even own those addresses? I meant can show us on the forum of these transactions? And yes your on trial your using paypal, that is a huge red scammer flag.

Take a look at the website, the bitcoin addresses are on the website. I think its time i stop responding to you witchunters. i thought it might be fun for a little, but now its getting a little scary. But ill do you people a favor, you tell me how i can verify that im the owner, and ill prove it to you. Tell me to post something on the site. also there have been 20k transaction, no they are not individual transaction, im not sure why i would send micropayments as individual transaction....... But lets rephrase the term transactions, and say 20k payments, is that ok? Im sorry

Where do I get free bitcoins?
www.bitcoinforest.com - Bitcoin faucet and survey site. Get .001 bitcoins for each survey, and .00001 for each captcha.
xboxgames

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:50:31 AM

You don't gotta prove anything. Pay with money pak. Grab a 20.00 money pak and I'm sure someone will sell you .2 btc.  Hell, I probably would.
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:54:51 AM

Yea i dont want to pay with money pak, when im done talking with you guys ill just buy some thru virwox.com with paypal. They seem to be fine with taking the risk.

www.bitcoinforest.com - Bitcoin faucet and survey site. Get .001 bitcoins for each survey, and .00001 for each captcha.
xboxgames

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:57:29 AM

Yea i dont want to pay with money pak, when im done talking with you guys ill just buy some thru virwox.com with paypal. They seem to be fine with taking the risk.
Yeah your a scammer, when your acting weird when asked simple questions, your a scammer.

+1
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:04:19 AM

Uhmm those aren't 20K plus how do we know you even own those addresses? I meant can show us on the forum of these transactions? And yes your on trial your using paypal, that is a huge red scammer flag.

Take a look at the website, the bitcoin addresses are on the website. I think its time i stop responding to you witchunters. i thought it might be fun for a little, but now its getting a little scary. But ill do you people a favor, you tell me how i can verify that im the owner, and ill prove it to you. Tell me to post something on the site. also there have been 20k transaction, no they are not individual transaction, im not sure why i would send micropayments as individual transaction....... But lets rephrase the term transactions, and say 20k payments, is that ok? Im sorry

Their is only 80 transactions or payments. You do see that right? and you can sign a unique message with those addresses would prove you own them. What witch hunt, I have .20 and looking to cash out so you should be answering my questions. I have yet to say anything mean or insulting I asking pretty straight forward questions.

20k "individual payments", to individual people. Also what would you want me to sign it as, so we can verify together.

likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:06:23 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2013, 01:23:14 AM by likl3sfuhjh

Yeah your a scammer, when your acting weird when asked simple questions, your a scammer.

The first person who slanders someone as a scammer is the actual scammer. Those are the rules, and iv answered all your questions , i just dont know what questions you want me to answer that you havnt asked.
Im not usually involved with this high level paranoia. Thats why im so involved with you guys right now i want to learn about it.

likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:19:26 AM

Address: 1F4FmJCdpCNrFhJwhAbHS6gMFBakR7Ezse
Message I Verify that i am the owner of BITCOINforest
Sig H5gnSNHwAgzY8Ld0ycSX/PFIQFDo5cZI+0PFopMJuingOmpsPTTJV3ugSPgHlx6L/0YxkY0zkdYyib1C/lGtsUo=

KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:25:18 AM

I will sell you the .2 for $22 paypal gift. If interested PM me.

flavius

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:29:16 AM

pooped my pants LOL

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: