Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Updated]{PURE Coins} + (AirBastion) Eliminate air pollution  (Read 1269 times)
hunterx7 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Pure Air Industries

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:12:27 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 04:11:06 PM by hunterx7

We are Pure Air Industries and we are very excited about the announcement we’re going to make:

We are launching the PURE coin!
A coin (and DAPP) to combat air pollution in this world, starting in cities.

The platform that’s going to do that is named AirBastion. There, every transaction will help bring us (as a society) closer to air pollution eradication.

We have been a year working on the units for the city. From almost the beginning we knew there is not going to be done just by our governments, mayors or city councils. We knew there is a need to involve big corporations, medium and small businesses and also citizens.

And you, as a citizen, will become now a centerpiece of this puzzle.

We all pollute - and that’s okay - we just need a big sewage-like system that cleans after our mess. And that’s what we are doing.

You can follow everything we do in our channels. We are going to do a pre-ICO very soon and we need all the help possible to make this happen.  All the details of how many tokens we're creating and why, fund allocation and so on are going to be on the ICO website shortly.

Also, the v. 0.0.1 of our white paper can be found on the ICO website as well as the development schedule.

If you want to know more you will be able to read our full announcement in our channels, in our medium blog or in almost every other channel in the following days  Smiley

Whitepaper English

Whitepaper Russian

What's remaining is a

[CALL FOR HELP]
We're looking for:
- Advisors (any of the following hardware, software, previously run ICO, well-known in the industry),
- ICO Bounty Campaign Manager,
- PR people to get the word out, and
- Bitcointalk users to help translate the web page/docs, write posts and help to promote the pre-ICO and ICO (with token rewards).

Also, we are looking for a good law firm or independent lawyer in Gibraltar or Switzerland who's interested to work for tokens. To help us with the incorporation and structure, so we can also accept US investors.

*Pre-ICO money will be used to prepare the ICO and to finish the patents so we can show the units for the main ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hunterx7 (OP)

Pure Air Industries

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:22:12 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 08:28:49 AM by hunterx7

Just some rules to have in mind Smiley

No spamming.
Keep on topic.

Duplicate posts will be deleted.

Abusive comments will be deleted.

Baseless accusations will be deleted.

Posting fabrications are not allowed.

No cross-posting with other topics.
Please, keep on topic, this thread is about PAC Coin.

Opinion posts are welcome, but please back up your point of view and do not repeat yourself multiple times. Seeking clarification is OK or adding new information to support your views.

3rd party projects, other projects, related services and products like independent wallets and services should not be advertised on this thread.
Advertising mining pools are prohibited by BCT rules, so if you have a pool, send a PM and we may add it to the OP and pureairindustries.com website. 

Doxing someone is not allowed.
And of course, don't be rude to others.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:30:37 PM

It feels like the only thing you have thought about here is collecting money Sad
-No team info
-No coin info (is it a coin? a token?)
-Nothing but "collect money for X idea/save the world" plans, same old

Ya, right.   NEXT! lol

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:18:19 AM

Hi, Team!
Will you provide Bounty campaign and do you need Russian translation of your papers?
hunterx7 (OP)

Pure Air Industries

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:00:38 AM

It feels like the only thing you have thought about here is collecting money Sad
-No team info

Ya, right.   NEXT! lol

Thank you for commenting CjMapope.

Sorry, it comes through that way.

This is just a short announcement and a longer one will follow in our channels this week with more information. All the information you requested is on the website and whitepaper. This is not a regular pre-ICO/ICO thread where we will detail every single aspect of it. (yes, it's a coin).

This is not about collecting money, either. Just wanted a short announcement to create awareness. It was a short, simple, 'hey, we're here, we like this community, and we do this'.

Still - very (heartfeltly) sorry  it came through that way.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:11:45 AM

It looks like you aee doing it for good will of the environment.
May I ask what is your affiliation with the project?
Investors would not trust something that just pops up. Maybe you should introduce yourself too.
rohitm

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:21:26 AM

We are Pure Air Industries and we are very excited about the announcement we’re going to make:

We are launching the PAC coin!
A coin (and DAPP) to combat air pollution in this world, starting in cities.

The platform that’s going to do that is named AirBastion. There, every transaction will help bring us (as a society) closer to air pollution eradication.

We have been a year working on the units for the city. From almost the beginning we knew there is not going to be done just by our governments, mayors or city councils. We knew there is a need to involve big corporations, medium and small businesses and also citizens.

And you, as a citizen, will become now a centerpiece of this puzzle.

We all pollute - and that’s okay - we just need a big sewage-like system that cleans after our mess. And that’s what we are doing.

You can follow everything we do in our channels. We are going to do a pre-ICO very soon and we need all the help possible to make this happen.  All the details of how many tokens we're creating and why, fund allocation and so on are going to be on the ICO website shortly.

Also, the v. 0.0.1 of our white paper can be found on the ICO website as well as the development schedule.

If you want to know more you will be able to read our full announcement in our channels, in our medium blog or in almost every other channel in the following days  Smiley

Whitepaper

What's remaining is a

[CALL FOR HELP]
We're looking for:
- Advisors (any of the following hardware, software, previously run ICO, well-known in the industry),
- ICO Bounty Campaign Manager,
- PR people to get the word out, and
- Bitcointalk users to help translate the web page/docs, write posts and help to promote the pre-ICO and ICO (with token rewards).

Also, we are looking for a good law firm or independent lawyer in Gibraltar or Switzerland who's interested to work for tokens. To help us with the incorporation and structure, so we can also accept US investors.

*Pre-ICO money will be used to prepare the ICO and to finish the patents so we can show the units for the main ICO.

Doesn't provide a whole lot of information even about the idea or the technology. You mention Patents in your post above but the website does not have any information on that either.

Idea is good but what about the execution? Team? Tech?

It might look good providing half-baked information and asking for feedback or help but doesnt provide confidence to investors. Better wait for a week or two, complete the documentation and then come to the community.

rohitm

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:26:55 AM

Also no information on how the tokens or coins would be used?

What is the user value? How will the coins appreciate in value? Which platform is it based on?

lanmao

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:52:00 AM

Just some rules to have in mind Smiley

No spamming.
Keep on topic.

Duplicate posts will be deleted.

Abusive comments will be deleted.

Baseless accusations will be deleted. 

Posting fabrications are not allowed.

No cross-posting with other topics.
Please, keep on topic, this thread is about PACoin.

Opinion posts are welcome, but please back up your point of view and do not repeat yourself multiple times. Seeking clarification is OK or adding new information to support your views.

3rd party projects, other projects, related services and products like independent wallets and services should not be advertised on this thread.
Advertising mining pools are prohibited by BCT rules, so if you have a pool, send a PM and we may add it to the OP and viacoin.org website. 

Doxing someone is not allowed.
And of course, don't be rude to others.

I think community members is really very gentle and polite,
I also think some criticisms can Help you perfect your project.

good luck with you project.
hunterx7 (OP)

Pure Air Industries

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:28:12 AM

Hi, Team!
Will you provide Bounty campaign and do you need Russian translation of your papers?

Hi Ogrudko, we will provide a Bounty campaign shortly (that's why we are looking for the bounty campaign manager) - and indeed we need a Russian translation of the papers - would you like to reserve it?

ogrudko

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:42:44 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 09:08:16 AM by ogrudko

Hi Ogrudko, we will provide a Bounty campaign shortly (that's why we are looking for the bounty campaign manager) - and indeed we need a Russian translation of the papers - would you like to reserve it?
Yes, if you can confirm my request than I will start translation right now (cause I'me free right now but cannot promise this in a few days).

You can check my previous works:

ANN
PrettyCoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2189196.0
AlfaToken - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212605.0
DigiPulse - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2219882.0
CoinPennant - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2232020.0
Witcoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236939.0
DeepGold - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2284258.0
Coindex - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2234385.0

WebSite
SaharaChain - https://saharachain.com/index-russian.html
DigiPulse - https://www.digipulse.io/ru
Coin Pennant - https://coinpennant.com

WhitePaper
SaharaChain - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By-56izzXmRmcFgybFpBeUJtclk
DigiPulse - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By-56izzXmRmY01STm4wR3YzcEE
Deep Gold - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By-56izzXmRmSnB5YTM0a2Y5aGc
Witcoin - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By-56izzXmRmeDFJWWdMd09sYUE
WETEN - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By-56izzXmRmNm9kLXFMeEFBTFU
AlfaToken - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By-56izzXmRmaEN0WndHVVY1YVk
Coindex - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By-56izzXmRmOWdlalVQVEtnUEE
hunterx7 (OP)

Pure Air Industries

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:59:36 AM

It looks like you aee doing it for good will of the environment.

Thank you very much for the feedback Dart18, I really appreciate it.  

May I ask what is your affiliation with the project?
Investors would not trust something that just pops up. Maybe you should introduce yourself too.

I don't know how to explain who I'm so I'm going to start with coordinates, stuff I do and studied and a basic profiling - hope that's useful.

My name is Isaac Ramonet and I'm the founder. Sure, I live in London now, previously in San Fran and originally from nearby Barcelona. I do software development Full-stack and mobile (iOS), studied Psychology and have been forever creating physical stuff (from which I have different intellectual property). So in a few words: I'm just a guy working to make this world a better place through 1) hardware and physical stuff, 2) software and 3) psychology. And using the form of a company/companies to make this possible Smiley

ogrudko

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:24:16 AM

Your Telegram channel doesn't allow to write there, please consider settings or create new one.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:10:48 AM

I really like the idea of this project about the eradication of air pollution that is needed in today's environment, especially big cities, and of course such a concept needs a mature planning because of course it should work with the local government
may i know about the roadmap? it is urgently needed the investor to really understand the next plan of this project, thank you and good luck
hunterx7 (OP)

Pure Air Industries

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:02:47 PM

Doesn't provide a whole lot of information even about the idea or the technology. You mention Patents in your post above but the website does not have any information on that either.

Idea is good but what about the execution? Team? Tech?

It might look good providing half-baked information and asking for feedback or help but doesnt provide confidence to investors. Better wait for a week or two, complete the documentation and then come to the community.

Thanks for the comment Rohitm, I appreciate it. So let me explain,

I'm fully aware we don't provide too much information on the idea or technology. The idea though was to do a short announcement, followed by a longer announcement this week. Still not on a pre-ICO format, because it's not yet there. Sorry to leave that much information out but that's how we orchestrated it.

I do mention Patents, the patents and the units are tied together and can't be shown publicly until a global patent application hasn't been processed. I know this might draw people back for a while but please bear with me as we move this forward.

Hopefully, we will be able to provide that information soon. However, we can't be too careful especially at the point we are now.

When you ask about the execution what are you talking about specifically? Because there are two different metrics depending on what we contemplate; hardware or software.  "Execution on the software side is easier than the execution on the hardware side." That's difficult to discuss, especially for a complex hardware product. If you ask more specifically I will be able to give you a better response Smiley
The team is on the whitepaper, most of it is hardware-electronics related, specific tech (as well as more information on all the other stuff) is going to be there soon.

Thanks for the last bit as well Smiley

bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:18:25 PM

A very good idea. Concern for the environment that we must realize together. A realistic ico project and must be supported by everyone to create pure air.
D.Crypto_Lumbus

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:22:53 PM

are you sponsored by Al Gore?
rfabio

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:26:41 PM

Good project. I'll Be Watching  Wink
songoku89

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:45:20 PM

-No team info

Ya, right.   NEXT! lol

Thank you for commenting CjMapope.

Sorry, it comes through that way.

This is just a short announcement and a longer one will follow in our channels this week with more information. All the information you requested is on the website and whitepaper. This is not a regular pre-ICO/ICO thread where we will detail every single aspect of it. (yes, it's a coin).

This is not about collecting money, either. Just wanted a short announcement to create awareness. It was a short, simple, 'hey, we're here, we like this community, and we do this'.

Still - very (heartfeltly) sorry  it came through that way.

It is not a professional way for collecting money, lol
georgehuang

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:50:46 PM

I really like the idea of this project about the eradication of air pollution that is needed in today's environment,
 especially big cities, and of course such a concept needs a mature planning because of course it should work with the local government
may i know about the roadmap?
 it is urgently needed the investor to really understand the next plan of this project,
 thank you and good luck
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: