Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:21:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Now I am getting pissed off!!!  (Read 444 times)
Jake052478 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:24:10 AM

I think the moderators in this forum are so pathetic and incompetent... Yesterday, the last two days, I already got a 260 plus post counts, I checked in yesterday and I got 2 fewer posts. Just this morning, I again deducted 3 posts.   These moderators just don't know what topics are low-quality-topics.   They should have closed a lot from the topic itself.   They should have tried an audit on the posted topics in each forum.   What is annoying is that they allowed members of this forum to respond to such topics.  They will then reply to this topic stating the topics I replied saying I got a nonsense response when in fact the topic I responded should have closed by then.  Yet they do nothing about it.   they just letting members to continue replying when in fact they should have closed the thread already to stop people in replying... Stupid......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 03:37:50 AM
Merited by TMAN (5), coinlocket$ (1)

You're replying to the shitty threads. You have yourself to blame. If the thread is filled with nonsensical posts and is littered with zero-value posts, do you really think a reply will contribute to the lack of a discussion?
Posting to a zero-value thread is essentially the same as making a zero-value post. You should be happy that spam megathreads are closing.
And why are you so anal about your post count? If it's activity you're concerned about, you should have obviously posted quality content within the 14-day period that wouldn't be likely to be trashed, right?

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:39:11 AM

They should have closed a lot from the topic itself. 
Most of your post is incomprehensible, but I will answer the above.  Mods are human
and they're nuking topics that are likely being reported.  Or they're going through them and
making the decision to delete them.  That takes time, and it also takes time for a thread to
become a complete shit show. 

So what do you expect?  And why are you so concerned about your post count?  It's a trivial
issue, and you're calling the fine gentlemen of bitcointalk incompetent.  You should be grateful
this forum exists in the first place.  There are freaking children starving to death in the world,
and you're complaining about a few posts being deleted.

Get some perspective.
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:41:51 AM

I think the moderators in this forum are so pathetic and incompetent... Yesterday, the last two days, I already got a 260 plus post counts, I checked in yesterday and I got 2 fewer posts. Just this morning, I again deducted 3 posts.   These moderators just don't know what topics are low-quality-topics.   They should have closed a lot from the topic itself.   They should have tried an audit on the posted topics in each forum.   What is annoying is that they allowed members of this forum to respond to such topics.  They will then reply to this topic stating the topics I replied saying I got a nonsense response when in fact the topic I responded should have closed by then.  Yet they do nothing about it.   they just letting members to continue replying when in fact they should have closed the thread already to stop people in replying... Stupid......

Moderators are stupid? You have got to be kidding me lol. If you don't like the way the mods are treating this forum, leave. So you are basically saying that you want low quality topics to be open for sig spammers. Nice! Grin
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:51:11 AM

in fact they should have closed the thread already to stop people in replying... Stupid......

Yeah! Mods should not delete junk threads. Instead, they should just lock them because:

Preservation of Post Count above all else! Roll Eyes

God forbid you end with a lower post count and have to pay back the sig campaign.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:18:11 AM

I understand the frustration that might come in especially when Pay Day is around the corner. However, the Mods are equally trying their best to sanitise the forum. You are not the only one involved and I think they are improving on a daily basis. For you to notice a 2 posts reduction or 3 posts reduction shows they are working rather than waiting for over six months then you see your posts drop by 15 or 20 as this was paramount in the past weeks.

However, it can only get better by ensuring that immediately those threads that would lead to being shredded eventually should immediately be taken out even before replies start compounding on it. Also, if you are observant enough on the forum, there is a feeling you just get that this thread would likely be taken out very soon because the mods are human, we then try to think alike.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:23:46 AM

You signed up in September, your activity will increase by 14 every 14 days if you have posted at least 14 posts in this period (from what I understood).
So the next step for you is 70, then 84... posting 20 times a day or more will not help. You need to post regularly every period of 14 days, and of course as previously said by posters above, good quality posting helps for being accepted in signature campaigns.
Hope this helps Wink
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16600

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:54:02 AM

You're replying to the shitty threads. You have yourself to blame. If the thread is filled with nonsensical posts and is littered with zero-value posts, do you really think a reply will contribute to the lack of a discussion?
Jake052478 knew that already, he even posted about it:

I guess you don't have to read all the reply to a topic to be considered insubstantial.  Even the moderator have enumerated low-quality topics which I replied just buy stated the topics which I recently replied to.  So just by reading the subject or topic or the thread title, you can know it already if the topic is insubstantial.  Because if you tried to read all their replies, you will be just reading shits....

Please complain to hilariousandco about this!

I'm going through your post history now and trashing every crap thread you've posted in so expect your post count to do gown more. Don't like it? Stop posting in crap threads or leave the forum and get a job.

I'll even help hilariousandco by selecting threads from your post history:
Why people sell bitcoins?
BItcoin end or destroy in this month??
Bitcoin Are Now Used in Crimes (you even created this trivial tread)

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:54:50 AM

If you've made a lot of posts in a thread and it gets trashed then your post count will go down. Don't post in unsubstantial threads that are liable to be deleted if you're worried about this.

I think you should know by now not to post on a thread that have been spammed. Because your post will not added any quality to the discussion. And I'm sure the questions has been answered multiply times already. No need to pad it just for the sake of increasing your post count. Moderators are just doing their job, no need to bashed and call them incompetent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: