Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Palm Beach's November Pick ???  (Read 5936 times)
vipgelsi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:55:50 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 02:00:18 PM by vipgelsi

Any ideas?
vipgelsi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:57:13 PM

No takers?
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:34:42 PM

Circulating supply: 37M
Max supply: 98B

Price at the moment: 0.24$
MC at the moment: 9M

If the price per coin would be only stable until the last locked coin is released, this project should have a marketcap of 24B - nearly like Ethereum at the moment.

What ever will happen in Portugal - this coin looks like an absolutely no-go for longterm traders. No matter if fake or no fake. And even for shortterm traders looks this coin a bit overvalued...
Grin

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:35:20 PM

I also think it is fake news, they are promoting privacy coins so it is likely to be something that offers anonymous trading.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:42:19 PM

Looks like an awful fake news. I wouldn't buy into this shitcoin anyway considering the huge amount of max supply, there is a good chance you end up being a bagholder.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:22:42 PM

If the price per coin would be only stable until the last locked coin is released, this project should have a marketcap of 24B - nearly like Ethereum at the moment.

What ever will happen in Portugal - this coin looks like an absolutely no-go for longterm traders. No matter if fake or no fake. And even for shortterm traders looks this coin a bit overvalued...
Grin

That is even worse the Sumokoin. They have 8 millions coins premined for the fat devs.

Circulating supply: 2M
Max supply: 88.8M in first 20 yrs
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:30:02 PM

Grin

That is even worse the Sumokoin. They have 8 millions coins premined for the fat devs.

Sumo premine will help to complete the dev cicle and maintain the project, and not make it another zombie coin like most community based projects funded with donations ... I think the premine is high, but as much as i know if you plan to enter big exchanges, they will request a huge amount of tokens to enter... Anyway this project looks solid and good to me... Miners are heavely supporting it if you check the officia threat+whattomine+sumopools.com.  The community is wroging very fast and is gaining adoption, i bealive that´s for a reason.
HODL It

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:45:34 PM

Palm Beach Confidential won't make the same mistake twice. Many of their subscribers didn't get a chance to buy their last recommendation and are understandably pretty vexed. It's currently sitting above the maximum recommend price. I wouldn't take any 'leaks' serious. What happened last month was a one time event.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:56:38 PM

Solarcoin is the coin that wants to put satellites out there right? Seemed like a fairly serious coin if they actually make a contract for the satellites. Or is that another coin? Lol

Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:47:19 AM

My guess is this WAS the November pick, but now that the secret is out we will see a different pick for November.

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:28:07 AM

Is there a pool to subscribe on Palm Beach? I really want to subscribe but i dont have enough funds. I dont rely on other sources because sometimes they forge some details.

vipgelsi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:01:54 AM

Solarcoin is the coin that wants to put satellites out there right? Seemed like a fairly serious coin if they actually make a contract for the satellites. Or is that another coin? Lol

space launch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G97r8YwH9AY

Also some info about coin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueMSYpgaW6A
berrygood

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:47:20 AM

What a waste of time. Their research looks like too much speculative so I don't take them serious, suggest everyone to do so not to lose.

myfranco

Activity: 361

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:27:53 AM

What a waste of time. Their research looks like too much speculative so I don't take them serious, suggest everyone to do so not to lose.
They got some good shots and investors respect their call. That alone is a need to take it seriously.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:49:22 AM

I think that was qtum who wants to put satellites in the space. not sure about solarcoin. I've been getting their updates emails every now and then but I am not invested in it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:53:55 AM

This screen shot is real. I have the report. However, this is vague enough to mean any one of the relevant projects out there. Also, this is by no means a confirmed endorsement of any sorts. So I'd wait for the actual report to come out before making investment decisions.
Board-Room

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:16:14 AM

Yeah, this doesn't say anything about Solarcoin being the one he writes about. Could be any other solar focused coin.
Baiazid

Activity: 140

Quo Vadis

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:59:18 AM

Grin

Sumo premine will help to complete the dev cicle and maintain the project, and not make it another zombie coin like most community based projects funded with donations ... I think the premine is high, but as much as i know if you plan to enter big exchanges, they will request a huge amount of tokens to enter... Anyway this project looks solid and good to me... Miners are heavely supporting it if you check the officia threat+whattomine+sumopools.com.  The community is wroging very fast and is gaining adoption, i bealive that´s for a reason.

I agree with you on that. Premine is not always a bad ideea and it actually keeps a project alive with good marketing and incentives for the dev and team members. Just take a look at Dash...even though some people blamed the premine and said it is a scam project just take a look at the price now

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
vipgelsi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:26:34 PM

Premines are only good if they are treated good.
Investorhyde1

Activity: 126

Blockchain technology is the future!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:39:24 PM

SolarCoin already spiked after this speculation.  Check the charts and you will see a massive spike right after their past newsletter was released.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: