Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Edex] Decentralized Token Exchange Platform (Airdrop Closed)  (Read 22957 times)
febyeki23

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:44:30 PM

I'm a little interested, whether Edex can explain more details for what this Coin is in the future, What Edex Offer for Investors, In order for me and my friends Invest more? Huh Huh
We aimed to build our own decentralized ethereum token exchange platform and recently started our work on development. We'll share profit to EDEX holder (We have a clear goal in mind and a long road ahead and we will describe everything in the upcoming whitepaper). You can use EDEX as a currency, pay for service/goods where edex is accepted, you can trade edex token on our platform or any other exchanges for ETH BTC etc, at zero or low fees. You can pay our listing fee (if any) with EDEX.
Every single trade and transaction can be observed in Ethereum blockchain,100% Open Source, No limits, no barriers.No registration, no censorship.

EDEX is free to get during airdrop round. but we reserved a portion for donator who wants to invest in our development funds (will use community escrow if needed)

There will be more exciting news in upcoming days, stay tuned.

Will Edex have Minning? As well as recently like Coin Monero, Electroneum And others?

I am in dire need of coins that have long-term investments, does EDEX have such great potential?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
febyeki23

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:45:29 PM

Just subscribed, I have not sent 0,001 ETH, I am not a bot you see? This is an airdrop not an ICO so you should send anyway tokens.

Let's see how much honesty here.

Regards.
Lol, this is the best airdrop method if you asked me. If you sent 0.001 ETH, you can immediately sell them for 10X profit, just check the etherdelta price. 21 million is the supply and this is not a pump n dump token.
Maybe He's Understanding, About Cryptocurrency Trading.

hahahahah Grin Grin
edex (OP)

Activity: 70

https://www.ethdex.org/donation/

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:51:27 PM

Just subscribed, I have not sent 0,001 ETH, I am not a bot you see? This is an airdrop not an ICO so you should send anyway tokens.

Regards.
You can still get some free token by doing bounty.
check our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2326212.msg23645851#msg23645851

2X EDEX token for every donor. check https://www.ethdex.org/donation/
spotenergy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:51:54 PM

Regards.
Lol, this is the best airdrop method if you asked me. If you sent 0.001 ETH, you can immediately sell them for 10X profit, just check the etherdelta price. 21 million is the supply and this is not a pump n dump token.

hahahahah Grin Grin

like he really does not understand
but it would be better if he was given an explanation
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:52:01 PM

I have sent 0.001 Eth and filled google form. I have a question. Will be there any planned new exchanges next year ?
febyeki23

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:58:00 PM

Regards.

hahahahah Grin Grin

like he really does not understand
but it would be better if he was given an explanation

You Do not understand what article? ICO, Trading, Bounty, Airdrop?
Or Minning
febyeki23

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:58:57 PM

I have sent 0.001 Eth and filled google form. I have a question. Will be there any planned new exchanges next year ?
Good Coins must be patient Waiting for the coin to grow, so it takes a little process.
But I'm sure Edex will be better And Quick to Prepare All!
spyfire

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:03:57 PM

Regards.

DEX on edelta is another token and not EDEX
the token is nowhere listed yet
edex (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:05:10 PM

Of course, but currently, i have fewer teammates and need some free time to get in touch with exchanges. Will reward anyone who makes this arrangement with the exchanges.
I want to be focused on development, without a working product i wouldn't suggest anyone to buy any tokens, not even edex.

Accountsell

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:05:58 PM

Regards.

Check,
https://etherdelta.com/#0xa090e882f82e5080ecd083134feadcb7c965030f-ETH
febyeki23

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:22:50 PM

Regards.

Check,
https://etherdelta.com/#0xa090e882f82e5080ecd083134feadcb7c965030f-ETH
Maybe it will be Renamed to EDX2
edex (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:25:14 PM

I'm a little interested, whether Edex can explain more details for what this Coin is in the future, What Edex Offer for Investors, In order for me and my friends Invest more? Huh Huh
We aimed to build our own decentralized ethereum token exchange platform and recently started our work on development. We'll share profit to EDEX holder (We have a clear goal in mind and a long road ahead and we will describe everything in the upcoming whitepaper). You can use EDEX as a currency, pay for service/goods where edex is accepted, you can trade edex token on our platform or any other exchanges for ETH BTC etc, at zero or low fees. You can pay our listing fee (if any) with EDEX.
Every single trade and transaction can be observed in Ethereum blockchain,100% Open Source, No limits, no barriers.No registration, no censorship.

EDEX is free to get during airdrop round. but we reserved a portion for donator who wants to invest in our development funds (will use community escrow if needed)

Will Edex have Minning? As well as recently like Coin Monero, Electroneum And others?

I am in dire need of coins that have long-term investments, does EDEX have such great potential?

we have fixed supply of 21 million. It is impossible to create another single token.
I would like to suggest please do not sell your token for pennies. Let us deliver something, you'll lose nothing if you hold.

febyeki23

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:29:07 PM

we have fixed supply of 21 million. It is impossible to create another single token.
I would like to suggest please do not sell your token for pennies. Let us deliver something, you'll lose nothing if you hold.

Many protest that Edex does not send its Token, Can you explain the reason for me to explain that Edex is a very good coin and I will report to my group TEAM of 5,000 people, in order for you not to make EDEX as a Coin name  HIGH RISK !
edex (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:38:25 PM

Many protest that Edex does not send its Token, Can you explain the reason for me to explain that Edex is a very good coin and I will report to my group TEAM of 5,000 people, in order for you not to make EDEX as a Coin name  HIGH RISK !
I didn't get your question correct.

We distributed to all according to the google spreadsheet. Round 1 and round 2 spreadsheet is still accessible from 1st page. You can easily read why they didn't receive their token/airdrop. There is nothing we can hide from blockchain

febyeki23

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:46:05 PM

We distributed to all according to the google spreadsheet. Round 1 and round 2 spreadsheet is still accessible from 1st page. You can easily read why they didn't receive their token/airdrop. There is nothing we can hide from blockchain
in Member to understand, Airdrop total will be distributed on the date and time When?
edex (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:00:29 PM

in Member to understand, Airdrop total will be distributed on the date and time When?
This will be a manual distribution as same as Round 1.
We distributed 3000 DEX to 400+ unique holders during Airdrop round 1
We'll distribute 2000 DEX during the 2nd round (currently open)
We'll distribute 1000 DEX to each unique prvt key holder in 3rd (probably last) round.

You'll receive your token within 24 hours if you filled the form with correct details.

oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:46:13 PM

I got involved in your airdrop round 2. I sent 0.001 eth sum and filled out the form. I'll wait for the DEX tokens. Good work dev. Thank you.
yanoaziz

Activity: 537

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:30:31 PM

** you need to send 0.001 ETH to this address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x16bf8468ac98C108e8280245DBF51f5657d9fcfD
** you'll get 2000 dex token after manual verification
Don't want to send? join bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2326212.msg23645851#msg23645851

EDEX token will represent our decentralized exchange and can be traded for BTC,ETH etc.

Most cryptocurrency users are always looking to experiment with different trading platforms. Today’s centralized platforms do not offer much in the way of variety, as virtually all platforms offer similar fees and limits these days. Exchanges largely differ in just two respects: the coins they support, and whether or not they allow for margin trading. However, the world of decentralized exchange platforms has seen some new and interesting competition in recent days.

Airdrop form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNIaSjIRE0mMKT5mOUDDPzxLxR1PDiIWUNgv2S1mr9rI4h9Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

Track token: https://etherscan.io/token/0xa090e882f82e5080ecd083134feadcb7c965030f#balances

**Please do not post your address here. If you filled google form with wrong details, please fill the form again.

Token Information
Name: EDEX
Symbol: DEX
Decimals: 8
Standard: ERC20
Platform: Ethereum
Total Supply: 21,000,000 DEX

Fixed supply = 21 Million DEX
Airdrop = 18 Million
Bounty/Exchange = 2 Million
Dev fund = 1 Million

Q4 2017: Create concept,creat token,token distribution (Airdrop/Bounty),Website,Exchange,
Q1 2018:Whitepaper,strategic partner, smart contract,DEX beta, mass promotion,partnership
Q2 2018: Token swap, Decentralized Exchange, (More details soon)

Create signature
Exchange collaboration
Publish article
Translation

Russian translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2328880.0 Done by Dasengineer

COMING SOON

thanks all done keep it up team

good luck
zsbloc1

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:04:31 PM

The first round is over? Why I haven't received anything, I've sent 0.001 in a few days before

Dev check, I'm not a spoof address

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf2ad3e02689c0c8d2a31ed952ff5c9f3eb3cc60cb8751447f4c3d812fe5398f0
aminodroid

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:57:12 PM

registrasion done.. waiting for airdrop
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: