Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Japan Possibly ban ICO’s  (Read 911 times)
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:13:37 AM

News coming out of Japan has it that authorities in that country are considering a ban on ICO’s. How would this Action impact on the prospect of Bitcoin and other cryptos globally.

There is a possibility that Japan will ban ICO then will focus on Bitcoin because lot of scam ICO which supports altcoins are now rampant in the market in which there is no exemption to the scam including the nation of Japan. If this will happen i think bitcoin value will not be affected but it will become more expensive because competitors will become less and most of the these thousands altcoins in which some of these are slow moving crap will be obsolete.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:17:14 AM

many issues are happening that make us worry about any investment we want to make or even that already exist, but the concern will not have real impact, because basically bitcoin has a power that covers many countries, because if there is one country that prohibits the circulation of bitcoin or ico , it will only have a temporary effect
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:55:37 AM

News coming out of Japan has it that authorities in that country are considering a ban on ICO’s. How would this Action impact on the prospect of Bitcoin and other cryptos globally.

It will surely affect ICOs on a wider scale because Japan is one of the countries who gives a strong support on cryptocurrencies. But on the other hand, I don't think it will affect bitcoin at all. It's fine for me if they ban all ICOs as long as their stand and support on btc is firm. And it's a good thing to regulate ICOs in the first place because there have beeb countless that sprouted and it's not that easy to spot the good and legit ones. And one drastic and effective step is banning all of it instead of dissecting each one by one.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Redanim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:14:06 PM

They can banned some ICO`s, because bitcoin gets unreal investmens from Japan, somes ICO`s 100% depends from Japan, but they cant banned all ICO`s,  they also make money from ICO`s and they will not do that.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:26:26 PM

It seems to me that the Japanese will not fully ban ICO. Maybe they will try to tighten the rules and will require obtaining a license for this asset. Indeed a lot of scams in ICO. It seems to me that if the Japanese will bet on bitcoin they may attempt due to prohibition ICO to increase the capitalization of bitcoin and make good on this.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:27:28 PM

if Japan really prohibit ICO I think not be a huge obstacle later because there are many countries that may utilize bitcoin to be one place invest large-scale for the sake of economic progress better than previous.we should keep be optimistic that when the incident appear there will be no problems that interfere with the existence of bitcoin at all.

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:30:46 PM

if Japan really prohibit ICO I think not be a huge obstacle later because there are many countries that may utilize bitcoin to be one place invest large-scale for the sake of economic progress better than previous.we should keep be optimistic that when the incident appear there will be no problems that interfere with the existence of bitcoin at all.
things like that can happen, because a country must have rules that are prohibited or not prohibited, so we as a society that obeys the rules must also do well.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:31:36 PM

Don't think that this happen.. Japan very like bitcoin!
So, there is exist few ICO project from Japan too.
Can't ban it, they have not reason imho.
annmarie

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:33:10 PM

There is a possibility that Japan will ban ICO then will focus on Bitcoin because lot of scam ICO which supports altcoins are now rampant in the market in which there is no exemption to the scam including the nation of Japan. If this will happen i think bitcoin value will not be affected but it will become more expensive because competitors will become less and most of the these thousands altcoins in which some of these are slow moving crap will be obsolete.

They aren't wrong to do it either. In fact the more countries which approach it this way means the less appeal for people to make these shit coins.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:37:02 PM

Don't think that this happen.. Japan very like bitcoin!
So, there is exist few ICO project from Japan too.
Can't ban it, they have not reason imho.

Japan ia into innovation of crypto cirrencies,they are open for adaption and most like to develop more uses and applications of btc in economics,business and does see how crypto can improve more the technology.
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:01:23 PM

i am think that, japan doesn't walk to china. because they have invest many crypto currency and they have profit by bitcoin, they are not mad . so it is not possible.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Manutax (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:24:37 AM

Japan has always been in the forefront of leadership when it comes to technological innovations. I believe that the authorities will adopt a measured approach to this matter so as to avoid complications for the nascent crypto industry in that country.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:37:04 AM

i am think that, japan doesn't walk to china. because they have invest many crypto currency and they have profit by bitcoin, they are not mad . so it is not possible.
Japan is the one country that recognizes the cryptocurrency and allows it to trade. They will not ban the ICO but will have binding regulations to ensure the investment because cryptocurrency investments are volatile and high risk, ICO can easily be scammed.
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:37:59 AM

Ban on ICOs in any country could always affect the Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency in global market. Any disruption on Bitcoin market can put Bictoin value down. Japan has the paramount technology and they can track those bad ICOs. I hope they only ban those ICOs which are unscruplous in nature, not all ICOs and cryptocurrencies.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:56:56 AM

I don't think Japan will consider banned of ICO because this was one of the country who give support to bitcoin and other crypto currencies unless this country wants to penetrate their market for bitcoin because it seems that there are a lot of ICO which will probably confused their market so they want to ban them. But seeing how Japan supported Bitcoin I think ICO will continue to grow and enter their market. 
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:07:04 AM

I really think that this could happen because of reported scams from ICO. Japan is a very innovative country and it will protect its citizens. After banning I think they will also regulate ICO and try to filter which coins will be allowed to hit their market. In this way their citizens will be protected for scams ICO.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:28:57 AM

I think this will end up like what happened to the country of china. made statements are good enough because it can make fraud like ICO can be reduced. but I still believe that bitcoin will survive this sort of thing. Prohibition will only last for some time and bitcoin prices will return to the positive treck. Japan is an influential country but it will not affect the very strong bitcoin at the moment.
U

Activity: 503
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:23:41 AM

I think this will end up like what happened to the country of china. made statements are good enough because it can make fraud like ICO can be reduced. but I still believe that bitcoin will survive this sort of thing. Prohibition will only last for some time and bitcoin prices will return to the positive treck. Japan is an influential country but it will not affect the very strong bitcoin at the moment.
Yeah,agree.
The problems is most ICOs will be failed,and some even are fraud,so is the consideration of ICO BAN.

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:29:02 AM

Everything is possible. Despite the fact that bitcoin started in japan, still it is possible for them to ban icos. For one, there are so many icos that end up as a scam so we must be vigilant when we join icos. And this could be one of the reasons why they will ban icos.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:36:02 PM

Yes, there is a possibility to ban ICO by Japan. But I think Japan will not do this. Japan can ban ICO because there are a lot of scam ICO and China already banned ICO. That's why Japan can ban ICO for sometimes. And I hope they will Withdraw the ban from ICO again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: