Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 01:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy?  (Read 26599 times)
smartJEV

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

HODL

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:30:31 PM

Can you share any info about november fork?
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:37:09 PM

Can you share any info about november fork?
If you are asking about mine one, then I was talking about xGOx hardfork in November and not about BTC hardfork. Regarding BTC hardfork, situation isn't clear still. If Segwit2x hardfork support increases then that will be the major chain and yet another coin will be there and hence people will hodl Bitcoin for yet another fork coin airdrop. Therefore, price will remain bullish. If in coming days, support decreases then we can see major shift of investment from Bitcoin to Altcoins and hence price will change accordingly. After this whole BTG drama gets over, Segwit2x one will start.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 2145

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

yes there are many altcoins that are experiencing significant price declines, and it seems that eth, waves, and clam can be altcoins that need to be bought for short-term or long-term investments because the coin is likely to grow and increase before the end of this the year
Darkrulerx

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:39:28 PM

Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

I will suggest that Ethereum would be the best choice. Ethereum is the most popular cryptocurrency at present after bitcoins. Also with a market capital of 40 billion dollars it has one of the strongest development teams. Being one if the most popular cryptocoins available in the market right now, there are good chances that Ethereum will be $500 by the begining of 2018. It already has proven a track record of tested technical ability to handle programmatic crisis mid flight.
Why would it go up to $500 in 2018?That's almost doubling the current value? 

Yes, but you most know that all coins are unstable. It can rise very high like bitcoin was 4900 dollars worth a month ago now it was nearly 6100 dollars. You can see the difference.

I think this is possible because of that all coins are unstable. It can rise and fall up hard. You never know when.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:43:06 PM

if you want to find the best altcoin, of course it is ethereum. ethereum has excellent potential. let alone every bounty and ico always entrust their coins to ethereum.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:25:57 PM

Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

I will suggest that Ethereum would be the best choice. Ethereum is the most popular cryptocurrency at present after bitcoins. Also with a market capital of 40 billion dollars it has one of the strongest development teams. Being one if the most popular cryptocoins available in the market right now, there are good chances that Ethereum will be $500 by the begining of 2018. It already has proven a track record of tested technical ability to handle programmatic crisis mid flight.
Why would it go up to $500 in 2018?That's almost doubling the current value? 

Yes, but you most know that all coins are unstable. It can rise very high like bitcoin was 4900 dollars worth a month ago now it was nearly 6100 dollars. You can see the difference.

I think this is possible because of that all coins are unstable. It can rise and fall up hard. You never know when.

I'm not an expert at all. I guess the best way to make money from altcoin is to buy low and hold. There are plenty of other high potential altcoins but many of them are already valued really high. Cryptos are high risk and highly volatile.  Always invest what you can afford.Don't put your livelihood at stake as you may lose everything.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Lyn_Mcnej

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:36:15 PM

I would suggest Lisk and Rise!
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:17:49 AM

There is nothing like best coin. But there are coins which can give decent profit.

For long term holding that is close to a year or above, go for WAVES, ETH, LTC, OMG and ANT.
For medium term holding that is for a month or so, go for WINGS, TKN, EDG and QTUM.
For short term trading that is for some days to some months, go for XGOX. It is a POS token with 1000% yield and soon fork is coming which will turn it into 5000% yield. There is quite a good impact of coin in Asian market with Japan being the major. I think it is a good bet for short erm and quick profit.
XGOX is ranked 974 (coinmarket), it is very risky to invest in coins that are out of the top 100
It is just month old POS coin and I do prefer coins above 100th rank when it comes to short term trading. It is definitely not a long term hodl coin. But can be a good bet and can easily give 5x-10x returns in a month as they are doing hardfork in November which will reduce network weight and will increase the staking reward to 5000%. This is enough to lure investors and price should touch heights before November hardfork according to my analysis.
Dude, xGOx is a hidden gem. I did analyze the coin and staking reward is tremendous. Right now it is at perfect entry point. Altogether lots of positive news are coming. First they are having GTK airdrop for xGOx hodlers, also getting listed on some new exchange and of course a hardfork in November which will increase the staking reward to 5000%. Perfect bet right now for short term trade and thanks for sharing it. Got into it today. Smiley

A candy for investors!
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:21:00 AM

lots of allcoin in circulation. and now there is BTG so you just need to learn and investigate what you will buy. and you should do some research, I would not recommend. I just give you directions. so there's nothing wrong if you first learn about every possibility that will happen.
KayspaCoin

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:21:18 AM

I think the coin involved in China will explode later this year
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:44:15 AM

It firstly depends on whether you are looking for a Cryptocurrency "only" like Bitcoin or you are looking at an interesting project with long term potential.

IE are you speculating or investing?
tony_b

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:54:24 AM

I still think Waves is vastly undervalued! With Waves NG set for Mainnet this year, plus rollout of the new DEX this year I would expect Waves to edge close to $10 before the year end. Then next year with Smart Contracts, a messenger plus potential news from big business adopting Waves the sky is the limit!
aljazstraser

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:55:40 AM

KyberNetwork(KNC) for me is currenlty good buy for longterm..I was in with ICO but still buying it..

Just check their blog..

https://blog.kyber.network/kybernetwork-announces-partnership-with-opskins-and-wax-7ea8b25e6613

Regards,
Aljaz
Coinguru1976

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:04:30 AM

88coin looks really interesting

Www.88coin.io
beginnersluck

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:14:50 AM

KMD because they have decentralized exchange called Barterdex ( currently command line/ ugly GUI - very close to easy GUI release). Also by holding KMD in the wallet ,you will earn 5% annually( Don't have to do anything else). Then there in Jumblr project for privacy, Agama wallet to hold multiple coins. Also KMD blockchain is as secure as BTC blockchain because of DPOW.  

ktemur

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:16:39 AM

For now it is best to wait for a while before making investment
GeForce99

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:25:19 AM

I think the coin involved in China will explode later this year

You are right....  www.88coin.io   This one looks very promising.
aljazstraser

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:25:17 AM

Check also this one..

https://modum.io/

Beast comming on markets.. now only on EtherDelta..

Regards,
Aljaz
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:47:44 AM

Ethereum for me is the best alt coin to invest with seeing the market cap it shows that the chance of success is higher than ethereum but you can make your own research and study so you can choose the best one also better see how people here responses the majority of their answers for me is the best thing to consider, there's a lot of traders and investors here that can surely help you.
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:22:46 AM

I have been doing a lot of research myself as I'm looking to invest in an altcoin. Reading a lot of upcoming ICOs whitepapers I would have to recommend to you Propthereum.io. Their whitepaper really stood out to me. They are expecting great coin appreciation. If you have the time go take a look at their whitepaper, it can be found on their website. The definitely seem to know what they are doing and have something behind them unlike a lot cryptocurrencies!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: