Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy?  (Read 26599 times)
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:47:25 AM

Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

The best option to work in my case is now buying Ethereum. Now he has already confirmed his advantages for the market of crypto and digital society. It has great potential for consistent development this year. I also regularly invest part of the money in the purchase of Ripple, NEO, EOS.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:05:29 AM

The best altcoin to buy I still Ethereum or ripple they are most popular and working products ,with this two coins things can't go wrong ,they tend to stay for long and they have good devs and teams

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:09:48 AM

now I recommend buying some altcoins that have a bright future, like, ethereum, ripple, neo and Nxt. because for us it will also produce better profits in the future.
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:12:38 AM

My opinion is that there are also many altcoins that have great potential in the future, so I also hope that I will produce many altcoins, especially I will hold eth, neo, Dash, TEN and wave.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:13:27 AM

Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

The best option to work in my case is now buying Ethereum. Now he has already confirmed his advantages for the market of crypto and digital society. It has great potential for consistent development this year. I also regularly invest part of the money in the purchase of Ripple, NEO, EOS.
Many potential coins are currently experiencing a substantial decline. and indeed we can choose a lot for us to save as assets and also our investments in several portfolios
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:02:29 AM

The best altcoin to buy is ripple and ethereum. Well, ripple has a huge volume and its market cap is too much great. while Ethereum at the same time have an infinite volume that might ensure your profit onto it. Well, both might do at the same time so you can buy them both to make a good profit.

rakec2

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:04:06 AM

Hidden gem ETHER-1 (ETHO)
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:53:14 AM

The best Altcoin for you to buy right now is Ethereum and Xrp, i think ethereum and xrp will dump until march and you can sell it in march. I believe in ethereum and xrp because ethereum and xrp has good project for future.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:22:01 AM

Never invest all your funds in one altcoin. It is very risky. Study projects before investing in them. Study the Altcoins - ZIL, ADA, Eth.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:45:29 PM

Probably the best thing on the market today is that which already has a large community, such projects as NEM or ADA, maybe you can look at the Zilliqa project, I think that these projects are successful in the near future.
tinkerr99

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:53:01 PM

I do not know what about the "end of the year", but promising coins are Ethereum, Ripple. Already wrote on the forum about them. Ethereum for the long term, and Ripple may soon jump.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:55:02 PM

I do not know what about the "end of the year", but promising coins are Ethereum, Ripple. Already wrote on the forum about them. Ethereum for the long term, and Ripple may soon jump.

There are many really cool altcoins. Each one has its advantages that you can use. The larger number of the alts you hold, the more profits you get.
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:39:16 PM

According to the current market situation. Ethereum looks beneficial altcoin for an investment. It has the potential to grow in upcoming time. Etheteum is giving us a great opportunity to make a profit by making the investment.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 06:46:40 PM

The drastic conditions of the market only favour the investment in the top most Altcoins. So choosing Ethereum would be the best option for you.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:57:33 PM

When it comes to making decision on the token to invest in I think it better to carry out a personal research about the project first rather then seeking public opinions cause it my mislead you into investing in a wrong token or coin. Just take a look at the altcoins section of the forum you will fine a lot of tokens there.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:03:52 PM

The drastic conditions of the market only favour the investment in the top most Altcoins. So choosing Ethereum would be the best option for you.
It should be acknowledged that the coins in the top rank have higher trust than coins that have far below ratings. and maybe the top coins have more profitable potential
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:13:57 PM

It is difficult to call any coin the best. It seems to me that so many projects have great potential now. But we have to find the right time to buy these coins.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:47:29 PM

According to the current market situation. Ethereum looks beneficial altcoin for an investment. It has the potential to grow in upcoming time. Etheteum is giving us a great opportunity to make a profit by making the investment.
the new people will definitely need to take long period of time before investing why I am suggest this after investment we can nothing do with our in investment if it will not be your valuable it will affect our future so before doing an investment make some research and get confident with the investment then only you can made a good investment.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:53:06 PM

Now there are a lot of interesting projects. But there is no guarantee that they will survive and be able to bring you a profit. The situation on the cryptocurrency market is dangerous.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:38:18 PM

Everyone must have choices and reasons for each. It's not the wrong thing to ask for opinions from other people, but I think it's better for you to directly observe some coins that you think have the potential to provide big profits later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: